[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Happy Birthday NOY!!! Hahahaha she drank before she was even 21. It makes no difference. Ahahahaha!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
happy birthday to Noy...
yeaaaaaaa HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY NOY! don't get too drunk ok? lol :D

happy 21st birthday NOY!!!
i hope you have a good one!!

Happy Birthday NOY!!! Hahahaha she drank before she was even 21. It makes no difference. Ahahahaha!!!

AWEEEE THANK YOU GALS! :kiss: I feel so loved! :wub: my best friend didn't even remember :lmao: -- but it's okay! I'm finally legal to drink! & no I wasn't drunk last night! LOL. I dont handle liquor to well so I won't be getting drunk anymore-- lesson learned already. LOL. but maybe tipsy. HAHA.

fun

Expired Sarnie

To you Noy! Sorry maybe I'll bake a cake for you in the future. Ahahahaha this was so back in my senior year of HS! Enjoy, it is supposedly a wedding cake but as you know the bride isn't quite done! I can't seem to find the completed cake picture =(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee Fun... Thank you loveee! :kiss: wedding cake, cup cake... who cares it's still cake! :D Deng you did a good job on it! lol better than my cake in HS. LMAO.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Loveeee :kiss: Better late than never! :D
good tat u still accept it...

To you Noy! Sorry maybe I'll bake a cake for you in the future. Ahahahaha this was so back in my senior year of HS! Enjoy, it is supposedly a wedding cake but as you know the bride isn't quite done! I can't seem to find the completed cake picture =(
wahh! Fun jah...did u bake these cakes? goodness i'm the worse baker i the whole wide world..maybe cuz i have a bad oven..but even so..i suck...but i'm a good cook though...ehehe :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
wahh! Fun jah...did u bake these cakes? goodness i'm the worse baker i the whole wide world..maybe cuz i have a bad oven..but even so..i suck...but i'm a good cook though...ehehe :lol:
Actually it was a display wedding cake for my Senior Project, the only real thing was the fondant and I am don't want a fondant cake for my wedding. It may enhance and make designing a lot easier but the taste is ew! I made several cakes and tier cakes though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually it was a display wedding cake for my Senior Project, the only real thing was the fondant and I am don't want a fondant cake for my wedding. It may enhance and make designing a lot easier but the taste is ew! I made several cakes and tier cakes though.

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
Haiii all ... i just watched sawan biang almost a week ago and become crazy about Kawee ... all day i just have Kawee in my head, i can't even concentrate with my class and thesis ...

I love how Ken act as Kawee, i really can feel his heart and emotion ... Kawee is just sooo human ... Among all other character Kawee and Leela leave a big impression in me ... And of course Narin and Kawee love story too ^^ ... I never affected by watching a drama as much as when i watch Sawan Biang ...

I haven't watch lakorn for almost 10 years becoz before the Taiwan and Korean series popularity my local TV station used to air Thai Lakorn ... I don't really interest in lakorn but i heard that Sawan Biang is good and i accidentally saw it on youtube and give it a try ...

And i loveeeee it ... Thanks to wishboniko who subbed it in english ... I see wishboniko is in SarN too ^^ ...

I guess i will try some more lakorn from now on coz i'm getting bored of K-dramas ... Lakorn is good ^^ ...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haiii all ... i just watched sawan biang almost a week ago and become crazy about Kawee ... all day i just have Kawee in my head, i can't even concentrate with my class and thesis ...

I love how Ken act as Kawee, i really can feel his heart and emotion ... Kawee is just sooo human ... Among all other character Kawee and Leela leave a big impression in me ... And of course Narin and Kawee love story too ^^ ... I never affected by watching a drama as much as when i watch Sawan Biang ...

I haven't watch lakorn for almost 10 years becoz before the Taiwan and Korean series popularity my local TV station used to air Thai Lakorn ... I don't really interest in lakorn but i heard that Sawan Biang is good and i accidentally saw it on youtube and give it a try ...
For Kdrama I am just waiting for The World They Live In to air. SB let a lot of people good impression except for the repetitives Rawr but I don't understand why some can't surpass that because the acting was more than exceptional. All actors did a wonderful job at their characters!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I was concentrating on the face but his goodies were all up on the screen i couldn't help but look. LOL.

I guess it is ... i don't know. Guys in tight pants are such a turn off for me... <_< I'm not fond of it.

That's the reason why I don't date asian guys! :loool:
Hi-5 to that!!..i like guys with somewhat fitted jeans..but not tight haha

and NOY!, i didnt know your birthday passed!..sorry i missed it..so busy with school and all...this week is my last week of classes, and next week is exam week :lmao: ...i just wanna cry lol

gosh i miss you ladies..hopefully when i'm home for break i'll get to chat with you guys more :)

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
i went through the first 68 pages of this thread and seemed like there was a lot of fun when this aired. by the way been a long time (2 years... i am hmong if you want to know my ethnicity, my people got me hooked) and quite a fan of sawan bieng. i came across this forum like just today and i am like where have i been all this time. so i am still just surfing and checking around. this will be my first official post ever here. this is how special sawan bieng is.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

And i loveeeee it ... Thanks to wishboniko who subbed it in english ... I see wishboniko is in SarN too ^^ ...

I guess i will try some more lakorn from now on coz i'm getting bored of K-dramas ... Lakorn is good ^^ ...

don't worrie jah tat is perfectly normal symptoms for Sawan Bieng Obsession..i kept writing SB all over my notebook wen it aired..and my friend told me the same ting tat she kept tink of kavee's character while in class funnie..

me too! the reason i love SB so much is Kavee...he's reality...maybe not sometimes it's over a bit...but he's reallie tat kid tat needs help..*tears*

i ditched all the other asian dramas...longgg ago...lol..only 2005...but i have no intentions of going back and yes...do thank wishboniko wen u see her around

i went through the first 68 pages of this thread and seemed like there was a lot of fun when this aired. by the way been a long time (2 years... i am hmong if you want to know my ethnicity, my people got me hooked) and quite a fan of sawan bieng. i came across this forum like just today and i am like where have i been all this time. so i am still just surfing and checking around. this will be my first official post ever here. this is how special sawan bieng is.
ello! i'm hmong too....i hope u enjoy tis forum as much as the rest of us does..and yes...it was fun times wen it aired...