[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: Okay.... I'll answer my own question then. hehe. I'm so lame...

Narin's mama told Kawee something on the lines of this: "I've raised my children to be optimistic about life... You should know how she is.... you ought to be a man... you don't need to take care of the child inside of Narin.... I'll be the one to take care of it... I've raise 3 children, i'll take care of it... Don't bother with it..."

Okay I don't know exact word for word but somewhere on the lines of that. :lol:

Question: In the last episode, where were Pat and Tom planning to go?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: Okay.... I'll answer my own question then. hehe. I'm so lame...

Narin's mama told Kawee something on the lines of this: "I've raised my children to be optimistic about life... You should know how she is.... you ought to be a man... you don't need to take care of the child inside of Narin.... I'll be the one to take care of it... I've raise 3 children, i'll take care of it... Don't bother with it..."

Okay I don't know exact word for word but somewhere on the lines of that. :lol:

Question: In the last episode, where were Pat and Tom planning to go?
lol i'm a dialogue person...i remember tat dialogue from the mommie so sad...
she said something like that she maybe she raised narin up to be too kind to where
everyone takes advantage of her...but she has never taught narin to bow down to someone
heartless like Kavee or something like tat...lol..i'm seriously crazie i can probably recite most
of Kavee's lines :lol: ...

Argh! noy ur questioin...i have no idea...i didn't like Tom and could care less...lol ...hmm is tat
part wen they were on the bench i tink i skipped tat part....

Question: What did Narin insult Kavee of that made him throw her off the boat into the ocean?
(tis one i'm not sure about either....lol..i might have to go back to check)

fun

Expired Sarnie
More dialouge question. I swear I am very poor in that area. No wonder I usually get a bad grade on an English exam that has to deal with quotes. Hehehehehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
More dialouge question. I swear I am very poor in that area. No wonder I usually get a bad grade on an English exam that has to deal with quotes. Hehehehehe.
lol Fun i dunno either...
i pay a lot of attention to Kavee's dialogues but not much to Narin..
can anyone help me answer my Own question? lol..i dun wanna go back to watch it :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I have to rewatch SB and pay more attention to the dialouge. My eyes only chases Kawee. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i'm a dialogue person...i remember tat dialogue from the mommie so sad...
she said something like that she maybe she raised narin up to be too kind to where
everyone takes advantage of her...but she has never taught narin to bow down to someone
heartless like Kavee or something like tat...lol..i'm seriously crazie i can probably recite most
of Kavee's lines :lol: ...

Argh! noy ur questioin...i have no idea...i didn't like Tom and could care less...lol ...hmm is tat
part wen they were on the bench i tink i skipped tat part....

Question: What did Narin insult Kavee of that made him throw her off the boat into the ocean?
(tis one i'm not sure about either....lol..i might have to go back to check)
HAHA. I was talking about when everybody was in Kawee's mansion, after the return of Narin. :D
Tom and Pat planned a trip together to make it official that they are together. hehe. that was cute. :blush:

ah... the answer to your question Kashie is on the tip of my tongue but I can't wrap my finger around it! I know that Narin taunted him about something... Kawee wanted Narin to apologize for saying some stuff to him but she wouldn't so he picks her up and threw her into the water :lmao:
*shrugs* that's all I can remember. I'm trying not to cheat. LOL.

Question: What was special about Kawee's beach house? :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well, it's their mating place! lol!!! :lol:

speaking of that beach house...
which scene in oum ruk was set in that same beach house?
HAHA. I'll take that answer :D
I would've answer "you can a full view of the bedroom. You can see all the action! :loool: & the loving making. LMAO.

Answer: It was the scene where Anne invited mark to the beach. She was tryna get him drunk so they can get the nasty on .. ewwww... she wanted him to be the baby daddy and not Chen! :lmao: but good thing it didn't happen *Whew* :lol:

Question: What happen after Narin give Kawee back his necklace?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ lol..we took good note of tat didn't we..glass wall...i tink we even planned
for chairs and potato chips and pop corns..lol

hmm for u quesiton Noy...a lot of tings happened..well she got out of his car..walked
across the street..and stopped obeying him..lol

okay to answer my question: Narin insulted Kavee by saying that he has everything..reputation / money..but how come he's acting like a troubled lilo kid? How come he's going around doing bad things
like his parent never taught him any manners?

-BURN! she insulted him AND his parents...gosh she's a meannie...u don't even know the dude's mother!
plus i see a lilo flaw in Narin rite there...she doesn't see tat he lacks his father's true love...

Question: What color was Kavee's shirt when he threw Narin's
suitcases out the door when Narin's family first moved in?

fun

Expired Sarnie
mating place... :loool: they'll go there during mating season... :rolleyes:
It's not a seasonal thing. It is something they do daily when the lights are out. Ahahaha LMAO

A: The answer is PURPLE. Yes I cheated, I went back.

Q: Narin could only speak nice and be friendly to people except who? simple question hehehehe.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
It's not a seasonal thing. It is something they do daily when the lights are out. Ahahaha LMAO

A: The answer is PURPLE. Yes I cheated, I went back.

Q: Narin could only speak nice and be friendly to people except who? simple question hehehehe.
except kawee!!!

what did kawee promise narin before she went to the delivery room?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tis is a guess...

i tink he promise that he'll be the first person she sees?

Question: What did Kavee claim the "love" between Narin and Leela was?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes, kashie, that's correct!

erm... did he claim it to be fake? coz it's now just jealousy between them? hehehe... i'm guessing...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Didn't Kawee call Narin & Leela's relationship fake? I remember him saying to Leela that she's jealous of Narin because she gets all the love that Leela had long for from kawee. :lol:

Or maybe I'm just thinking he said it.

Question: What drove Kawee to kidnap Narin? :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
it was his because leela accused kawee of hurting her (that scary scene where she slapped herself!) and his dad defended her and slapped him.

he got mad and when he drove out of the house, narin was there, so he took revenge to leela through narin.

back to the behind-the-scenes (hehehe), what was that thing that anne bought after seeing Ken bringing it to the set? the next day she showed it to ken saying "look ken, we got the same ----" and the day after that, ken brought another style so they won't be identical.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it was his because leela accused kawee of hurting her (that scary scene where she slapped herself!) and his dad defended her and slapped him.

he got mad and when he drove out of the house, narin was there, so he took revenge to leela through narin.

back to the behind-the-scenes (hehehe), what was that thing that anne bought after seeing Ken bringing it to the set? the next day she showed it to ken saying "look ken, we got the same ----" and the day after that, ken brought another style so they won't be identical.
both of ur answers are correct...he called their love "fake" lol

answer:lol..tfilipina...i have no idea..but i remember something about a bag..so was it a bag? lol

Question: (behind the scenes) Which animal visited the set of Sawan Bieng..tat got Ken all excited
but Ann a lilo scared...lol?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey guys,
i really like the picture of Ken and Anne on the right..does anyone have a bigger version of it?? thanks

OMFG! all tose pichas are so cute..

i reallie like the one new the top almost center..Ken & Ann sitting
the same way...was Ann making funn of Ken..seems like he's sleeping lol

and tat picha w/ ken & the other guys...singing? they look a bit drunk lol