[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
both of ur answers are correct...he called their love "fake" lol

answer:lol..tfilipina...i have no idea..but i remember something about a bag..so was it a bag? lol

Question: (behind the scenes) Which animal visited the set of Sawan Bieng..tat got Ken all excited
but Ann a lilo scared...lol?
It was a husky!!! Aweee I loveeee huskies! there are soooo adorable! The husky loves ken. it was all playing with it. hehe. :wub: Ann, on the other hand, tried to stay away from it. the puppy was trying lick Ann. LOL.

Question: What was Narin & Kawee's first argument about?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I have to answer this. Kawee always be saying that he is doing this and that for the baby. He loves and cares for the baby. Hehehehe!!! She didn't show her jealousy much but I know for sure I will be jealous too. :spin:

Q: Do you believe that Tom truly loves Pat? I have been debating this for awhile to myself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is getting too fun!!! Hopefully we can reach our goal of 1000. It still seems like a long way.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A: I have to answer this. Kawee always be saying that he is doing this and that for the baby. He loves and cares for the baby. Hehehehe!!! She didn't show her jealousy much but I know for sure I will be jealous too. :spin:

Q: Do you believe that Tom truly loves Pat? I have been debating this for awhile to myself.
I wouldn't be jealous but I'll be like, he's just after the kid & not me. She just wants him to say those 3 lil words. :wub:

Answer: You know, I don't think Tom loves Pat-- seems more of like Tom likes Pat. I think Tom was Pussy Whipped :loool: he seem scared of Pat so he probably had to get with her. LMAO.

Question: How many times did Kit slap Kawee? :lmao:
Kawee getting slapped by kit was heartbreaking...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I only know it was more than once. Not sure about how many time, but that was so heartbreaking. When Kawee cried, I cried my eyes out. It was so sad.

Yeah I believe Tom doesn't really love Pat not even like. He is more in love with Narin. You know what I think Tom turned to Pat because he knew very well that Narin will not love him. So I feel pretty sad for Pat.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Kashie can answer Noy's question. She is very observant.
LOL yes i am..but only wen it comes to Kavee...

about the slapping..i'm prettie sure he only slapped Kavee once..during tat crazie showdown..
but if u're talking about hitting and pushing..then tat was tooo much for me to remember..lol

Noy! i want a husky :lmao:

question: LOL Name all the people who's hit / slapped / harm Kavee physically?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^it was some sort of a lunch box! hehe...

the people who hurt kawee are:
kid
narin
tom
leela (she was gonna kiss him, does that count? hahaha)
kawee's friend (i forgot his name)
himself
did i miss some?

how did they end up naked in bed after that pool scene? make your own assumptions. haha... their clothes were lying on the bedroom floor... how come?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

kid
narin
tom
himself
did i miss some?

how did they end up naked in bed after that pool scene? make your own assumptions. haha... their clothes were lying on the bedroom floor... how come?
lol lunch box...i thought it was a bag...lol

leela did hurt him physically..she slapped him in ep.3 u forgot the Gangstas on the streets...lol

Oh! boy u question..hmm..i'll let Noy or the other girls answer first..lol :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

kid
narin
tom
himself
did i miss some?

Ooohhh... I'll answer that question for sure! :lol:

This is how I think it went down....

Kawee & narin's in the pool. he's kissing her, making his move. They both float to the top. She slaps him, and manage to distract him for a brief moment. Narin gets out of the pool, going into the beach house. Kawee follows behind and the tosses her on the bed and begins removing her clothing. Hence... the clothes on the floor... :D Oh... Narin was too tired to fight back so she gave in. LMAO.

lol lunch box...i thought it was a bag...lol

leela did hurt him physically..she slapped him in ep.3 u forgot the Gangstas on the streets...lol

Oh! boy u question..hmm..i'll let Noy or the other girls answer first..lol :rolleyes:
You know I did Kashie!! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^^ that's a good one. but how come there's no trace of the bed being wet, eh?

maybe kawee did it standing up until they were both dry and did it again on the bed! hahahaha...

eep! i'm having perverted thoughts now! :blush:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

maybe kawee did it standing up until they were both dry and did it again on the bed! hahahaha...

:loool: they probably went did the nasty for a longggg time so the blanket dried up before they awoke again. Muahahah :lol:

We never know.. they don't ever show the deed getting done. LMAO.

Question: When Leela made a move on Kawee (when he was drunk), what did he say about Narin??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

omg... standing up... he wanted to try a new position... :blush: :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... i was laughing with these Q&A portion... is this is a TEST... omg... i have to admit it... im more over excited of 365days upcoming series and i before i could join this Q&A portion... i gotta re-watch the SB again... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
We never know.. they don't ever show the deed getting done. LMAO.
Question: When Leela made a move on Kawee (when he was drunk), what did he say about Narin??
First of all, my answer to tfilipina, I meant to write a scene about how did Kawee and Narin ended up on the bed after the pool scene. Here goes my short answer. When they fell into the pool, Kawee kissed her underwater so that they both got some sort of air to last a little longer under the water. Narin kicks Kawee and swims away. Like always, Kawee gets pissed and swims after her. They had a long cat-and-mouse chase in the pool. Narin finally gives up, Kawee still has the strength to drag her out of the pool into the house. At first he was still in his good mood, he forced her to change out of her trench clothes. She obey his order, but as she was finish changing, naughty Kawee peeped at her while she changed; he couldn't resist what was building up inside of him. He dashed into the room, grabbed her before she could react and stripped her out of her clothes she just had put on. When kawee was aggressively kissing her, she felt the need for his magic to enter her sacred place. In order not to lose face, she fights back pretending to be weak. She wanted him to use aggressiveness against her. The next morning, Narin sob as usual after Kawee take advantage of her or more likely she was the one who took advantage of Kawee. Yes I cut it short, a lot of details were not included.

Okay now to Noy's question. Hm... I can't remember but I wished he said, Narin baby, I want to make love again to you. You're so damn sexy. Oh yeah, Narin, I want to do you like every breath I take. :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot, the next question: Okay a little more of what you wish he or she said. If Kawee was to tell Leela that Narin and him made love, how would he say it to her. I can't wait to hear everyone's saying. This is going to be so much :drool: and :spin:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
First of all, my answer to tfilipina, I meant to write a scene about how did Kawee and Narin ended up on the bed after the pool scene. Here goes my short answer. When they fell into the pool, Kawee kissed her underwater so that they both got some sort of air to last a little longer under the water. Narin kicks Kawee and swims away. Like always, Kawee gets pissed and swims after her. They had a long cat-and-mouse chase in the pool. Narin finally gives up, Kawee still has the strength to drag her out of the pool into the house. At first he was still in his good mood, he forced her to change out of her trench clothes. She obey his order, but as she was finish changing, naughty Kawee peeped at her while she changed; he couldn't resist what was building up inside of him. He dashed into the room, grabbed her before she could react and stripped her out of her clothes she just had put on. When kawee was aggressively kissing her, she felt the need for his magic to enter her sacred place. In order not to lose face, she fights back pretending to be weak. She wanted him to use aggressiveness against her. The next morning, Narin sob as usual after Kawee take advantage of her or more likely she was the one who took advantage of Kawee. Yes I cut it short, a lot of details were not included.

Okay now to Noy's question. Hm... I can't remember but I wished he said, Narin baby, I want to make love again to you. You're so damn sexy. Oh yeah, Narin, I want to do you like every breath I take. :loool:
LMAO. I like your naughty thinking Fun :loool:

Kawee told Leela that everything between him and Narin was just a game. :lmao:

Oh I forgot, the next question: Okay a little more of what you wish he or she said. If Kawee was to tell Leela that Narin and him made love, how would he say it to her. I can't wait to hear everyone's saying. This is going to be so much :drool: and :spin:
HAHAHA. Let me put myself in Kawee's shoes... *thinking*

Leela will question Kawee about Narin.

"What the hell is really going on with you and my sister? What have you done to Narin?" Leela will ask Kawee.

Kawee would give Leela a smirk, stare at her viciously and then he'll say, "Are you sure you want to know the truth?" He turns his back towards her.

"Of course I wanna know! I'm her sister! Why wouldn't I want to know!?" Leela will bark at him.

He lets out a little laughter, rubs his hands together and turns around to face her, "I, Kawee Worrawat, made love to your sister Narin (erh... I forgot Narin's last name. LMAO)," Then a grin will appear on his face.

"You're lying!!" Leela will deny everything, "She wouldn't give it up to you!!!"

"Oh..." Kawee raise his eyebrow, "how can you be so sure...? you weren't there, were you? She's mine alright... all.... mine... She saw everything and I... I touched her everything... I took her everything..." He'll then smile childishly.

Then Leela will scream, call him a liar.. blah blah.

:loool: that's how I think Kawee would tell Leela about his love making with Narin. Muahahahah.

++++++++++++++++++++

Next Question: In the last episode, what did Leela make Kawee give up in order to see his baby?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooohhh... I'll answer that question for sure! :lol:

This is how I think it went down....

Kawee & narin's in the pool. he's kissing her, making his move. They both float to the top. She slaps him, and manage to distract him for a brief moment. Narin gets out of the pool, going into the beach house. Kawee follows behind and the tosses her on the bed and begins removing her clothing. Hence... the clothes on the floor... :D Oh... Narin was too tired to fight back so she gave in. LMAO.

You know I did Kashie!! :lol:
yup i know u too well
OMFG! :eek: *faint* wat the heck is all of tis..standing up..and changing clothes and then doing the deed
wow u girls...Noy i bet u read tat standing up thing from tat one Manga didn't u lol
eheh..i like how u said " she took advantage of him" not the other way around..

u know wat...i've neva reallie thought about it..hmm..

how do they get there...i dunno...i guess i'm not as creative...
i bet she probably breaks free from him...gets out of the pool...
runs into the house...he follows...off goes the wet clothes..both of theres :eek:
...on the bed..the deed...and yes like Noy said...for a long time
so the bed dried...lol..but it was probably wet tat's why Narin caught
tat fever lol :lol: