[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awe.... man I miss this lakorn so much... I'm listening to the theme song & :lmao: *Sniff sniff*

Question: Who sings the theme song to SB? :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Awe.... man I miss this lakorn so much... I'm listening to the theme song & :lmao: *Sniff sniff*

Question: Who sings the theme song to SB? :lol:
aof and panada! love both songs!!! they fit well to the lakorn! *sigh

which scene made you cry the most?

was this question repeated? hehe...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aof and panada! love both songs!!! they fit well to the lakorn! *sigh

which scene made you cry the most?

was this question repeated? hehe...
Gosh... I didn't cry as much to this lakorn. Oum Ruk on the other hand, I cried a lot! but one scene that madem e cry was when Kawee cooked for Narin but she chased him away like a dog and he was force to go else where. He was sitting alone with his tray of food, the one where he cooks for narin. :lmao: it just broke my heart! :lmao:

Or when Kawee waited out in the rain for narin. Goodness it got to me!

Also when Kawee woke up early in the morning to go pick flowers for Narin so she wouldn't have to do it. Narin, pushed him away and told him to get lost. :lmao:

Alll sadddd!!!

Question:
What was the one thing Kawee did for Narin since she couldn't do it herself...? (hopefully I asked it right... LMAO)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Gosh... I didn't cry as much to this lakorn. Oum Ruk on the other hand, I cried a lot! but one scene that madem e cry was when Kawee cooked for Narin but she chased him away like a dog and he was force to go else where. He was sitting alone with his tray of food, the one where he cooks for narin. :lmao: it just broke my heart! :lmao:

Or when Kawee waited out in the rain for narin. Goodness it got to me!

Also when Kawee woke up early in the morning to go pick flowers for Narin so she wouldn't have to do it. Narin, pushed him away and told him to get lost. :lmao:

Alll sadddd!!!

Question:
What was the one thing Kawee did for Narin since she couldn't do it herself...? (hopefully I asked it right... LMAO)
mine was the part where it was raining and pregnant narin dropped the flowers and she picked em up crying and all. that got me crying too!!!

in oum ruk it was the part after ken said "let's spend the rest of our time together as best we could" and she closed the door and cried. somehow, anne makes me cry with her! haha...

ans: is it cutting her toenails? she was wearing a pink dress. yep. can't forget that scene 'cause that's when ken gave out the invitations for his wedding. *sigh

and anne threatened to hit her head with a sharp stick. haha! she was hurting inside! i just know it! *gossip gossip* hehehe...

who started this question and answer in this thread?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
mine was the part where it was raining and pregnant narin dropped the flowers and she picked em up crying and all. that got me crying too!!!

in oum ruk it was the part after ken said "let's spend the rest of our time together as best we could" and she closed the door and cried. somehow, anne makes me cry with her! haha...

ans: is it cutting her toenails? she was wearing a pink dress. yep. can't forget that scene 'cause that's when ken gave out the invitations for his wedding. *sigh

and anne threatened to hit her head with a sharp stick. haha! she was hurting inside! i just know it! *gossip gossip* hehehe...

who started this question and answer in this thread?
LOL. yeshhh that's the scene. :D that was a cute yet disgusting scene. if it were me, I'll be like hell no you are cutting my toe nails!

Ken giving out his wedding invitation!?! Ken was already married by then! :lmao: but it's okay... i :wub: noi. hehe

Answer: Fun started this whole game :lol: & it's so mucho funn!! LOL

Question: How many times did Kawee visit Narin at her floral shop?? (I Don't know the answer either.. it was the first question that pop into my mind. LOL)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL. yeshhh that's the scene. :D that was a cute yet disgusting scene. if it were me, I'll be like hell no you are cutting my toe nails!

Ken giving out his wedding invitation!?! Ken was already married by then! :lmao: but it's okay... i :wub: noi. hehe

Answer: Fun started this whole game :lol: & it's so mucho funn!! LOL

Question: How many times did Kawee visit Narin at her floral shop?? (I Don't know the answer either.. it was the first question that pop into my mind. LOL)
what? he was married by then? ah, i probably mixed up two behind-the-scenes. hehehe...

hmmm... in no particular order...
1 - he broke a vase
2 - he drove her there after the Rs and came back at lunchtime (and was that the time he broke the vase? i probably mixed up the scenes again! hehehe)
3 - when he bought flowers for i dunno who / third time they met?
4 - when he offered to bring her mom to that relaxing place
5 - when he fetched her for the party
can't think of more... hehehe

someone add some scenes! hehe...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
shall i ask the next question?

Before SB, which slap/kiss lakorn were ken-anne supposed to star in?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes, i wanna change the R scenes! and add more kissing scenes! mwahahaha!!!

which song do you like more? aof's or panada's?
I fell in love with Panada's song when I first heard it!! I didn't like Aof's song at first but gradually I started to like it. It breaks my heart whenever I listen to it. :wub:

Question: Which character bothered you the most??

fun

Expired Sarnie
There were quite a few scenes that I had cried. Of course every time Kawee cried, I cried along with him. When Leela slapped herself blaming it on Kawee and then his father beats him. That was so sad. When he cooked for Narin when she was preggy and she threw away his food. Everything Narin did to him, made my eyes watery even though he deserved it.

At first I liked Panada’s song. Aof’s song just grew on me; I fell in love with the song, it has great meaning and listening to both songs just makes me teary.

Answer: The character that bugged me most was Tom. I love Louis Scott but I definitely didn’t like Tom.

Question: Which character do you adore beside the two leading pranangs?

I am glad they turned down JLR but I still wonder what was the turn out if they were to star in it instead of Ateam. =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wanted to answer this question too: What would I have made SB different? Of course eliminated all those R scenes to be willing and make it more steamy. He should have pretended to fall in love with Narin but in actuality, he falls for her hard. Wait but then it won’t be Heaven Diversion any more. Hmm… This is kind of difficult.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Question: Which character do you adore beside the two leading pranangs?

I am glad they turned down JLR but I still wonder what was the turn out if they were to star in it instead of Ateam. =D
aside from ken-anne, i love pat too!!! she's adorable! hehe...

ken-anne will be having 2 new lakorns, which one will start filming next month???

i just heard this news and i'm soooo happy coz it's the same director as oum ruk and sawan bieng!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ tat will have to be tat lakorn tat sounds like ken's lakorn w/ cherry...
RECEIPE FOR LOVE?

question: what was your fav. kavee outfit?

lol i'll post my up a lilo late..i want to answer tis one too..ehehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know when he said he didn't like the color red and he wore it when Kit's wife died. I absolutely loved all his wardrobe!!! I got to kow-tow the stylist for making Ken super hot!!! Jai Rao... they could have done better. I adore his style in Oum Ruk too!!! Awesome!!! Let me see if I can go find some pics *_^

saobomp

sarNie Adult
you ladies are awesome coming up with these questions and answers.

the guy obviously looks good in anything he wears. ummm gosh, i cant choose from the red, black and navy blue shirt he wore. he just make the shirts priceless hehe...

i like the movie the way it is hehe. umm i cried everytime the guy cried and also when ann cried. soo touching...

i'm anticipating their new movies together. they have great chemistry. i dont like ann and aum t together; i dont feel that chemistry...
i think ann outshines aum's ability.

ann and ken or ann and chakrit b/c the guys are superb actors...
they can in to every characters there is!

fun

Expired Sarnie
He does look hot in white too!!!

I was too excited about answering the question that I didn't have one. Oh yeah I am still looking for some picture of Ken in red. The next question: Leela attempted to seduce Kawee on which episode.

PS I was so disgusted. Leela slept with the daddy already and now the son. EW!!!!!! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh gosh! i don't know which chapie that was but i did sympathize with the old man even though i hate him.
maybe someone can answer it for you...