[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GASP! AGGRESSIVE?!?!?!?!??!
THAT TOTALLY BROKE MY HEART! I DO NOT WANNA HEAR THAT!
Chompoo is totally on my hitlist and she's the FIRST! ROFL
I'm such a hater. Lol I like her yet, i "dislike" her. ahahhahaha!
BIPOLARNESS! Lolol xD

Yeah! In like 5 years! Ann isn't even accepting any lakorns at the moment!
KenAnn makes me mad at the moment. Making me wait!
I have super BAD patience! ahahha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss you soooooooooomuch gals..
Please don't mention about Ken-Chompoo here..
because of Ken,i hate chompoo..
Agressive???!! more agressive than Thula in elevator? :nailbiter:
Whatever it is,i think its in the script.So,i'm okay..
But i think KA's kisses in 365 have more ad-lib than just in the script.
Especially the scene in the hospital.. :heart:

And and and..
Its hard to admit this..
Even i love KA so much,i have to admit that Mart-Anne kiss in LK uncut clip was the HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad that i already download it,because youtube already remove that clip.. :pervie:

Btw,i just rewatched Rang Ngao last night..
And i just know that Ken meet Noi and Anne meet her bf on 2000..
Rang Ngao was on 2001 right..
So,i'm thinking,if KA meet each other first,maybe now they are together.

p/s : don't forget there's article from err don't know who is he,he said that KA is the pair that made from heaven..something like that..
So,chompoo...you can get out of KA onscreen life!!!!!!!!!!! :girlmad:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
GASP! AGGRESSIVE?!?!?!?!??!
THAT TOTALLY BROKE MY HEART! I DO NOT WANNA HEAR THAT!
Chompoo is totally on my hitlist and she's the FIRST! ROFL
I'm such a hater. Lol I like her yet, i "dislike" her. ahahhahaha!
BIPOLARNESS! Lolol xD

Yeah! In like 5 years! Ann isn't even accepting any lakorns at the moment!
KenAnn makes me mad at the moment. Making me wait!
I have super BAD patience! ahahha
Hahahhaa you're soo funny rose !!!!
We only like our Ken with oue ANNE !
no one else ><

OMFG ! that is sucha long wait *cries !
ahhaha i don't know if i can wait !
i'll grow grey hair waiting !
i'll watch all 5 of their lakorns repeatedly til that day happens
:eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Miss you soooooooooomuch gals..
Please don't mention about Ken-Chompoo here..
because of Ken,i hate chompoo..
Agressive???!! more agressive than Thula in elevator? :nailbiter:
Whatever it is,i think its in the script.So,i'm okay..
But i think KA's kisses in 365 have more ad-lib than just in the script.
Especially the scene in the hospital.. :heart:

And and and..
Its hard to admit this..
Even i love KA so much,i have to admit that Mart-Anne kiss in LK uncut clip was the HOTTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad that i already download it,because youtube already remove that clip.. :pervie:

Btw,i just rewatched Rang Ngao last night..
And i just know that Ken meet Noi and Anne meet her bf on 2000..
Rang Ngao was on 2001 right..
So,i'm thinking,if KA meet each other first,maybe now they are together.

p/s : don't forget there's article from err don't know who is he,he said that KA is the pair that made from heaven..something like that..
So,chompoo...you can get out of KA onscreen life!!!!!!!!!!! :girlmad:
OOPS sorry Dila =x

I have no clue how it looks like when they both kissed?
oopppppppppps don't want to mention about it cause im just going to get mad ! lol
both most def. Tun and Lan has the most passionated realistic kiss onscreen history !
*sighs i miss them !

OMG And Mart's kissing scene with Anne is HOT TOO! can't deny that
hahaha you're soo funny ! thank goodness you dled haah

KATEAM is beyond a pair from heaven :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OOPS sorry Dila =x

I have no clue how it looks like when they both kissed?
oopppppppppps don't want to mention about it cause im just going to get mad ! lol
both most def. Tun and Lan has the most passionated realistic kiss onscreen history !
*sighs i miss them !

OMG And Mart's kissing scene with Anne is HOT TOO! can't deny that
hahaha you're soo funny ! thank goodness you dled haah

KATEAM is beyond a pair from heaven :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Yeah smilez..Thun and lan kisses was countless...
Its too much for me to handle myself..till now,i don't know how many times i re-watch all their joob joob scene..

Don't forget the sexy,sexual,passionate desire scene of Thun-Lan in ep 14..nothing can compare to KA!!!

Anne need to kiss someone this year to make Ken jealous.. :coverlaf:
Tik should be that person..But its better if Chakrit and Ananda because they're pra ek in movie,so they are more aggressive..lol..

AArrrggghh,now i need more from Anne..
More than tub scene,more than rolling on the bed...I'm pervert now.. :facepalm:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I felt like this is 365 days of love thread lol we are really all over the place when we spazz about KA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Fun..KA's fans is talkative... :coverlaf:
so many thing to talk about KA..

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks
done dear....

Anyway,since there's a rumor about MSN & slap/kiss..
Everyday i rewatching Sawan Bieng.........
This lakorn is unforgettable.... :thumbsup:

saki

sarNie Adult
Ken was very, very good at acting in this lakorn. Anne was also but it was Ken's character who really stood out and shocked me. Whether you hate or love Kawee, he really carried the whole show. His sharp tongue, his actions and whatever he was feeling- it seems to have been the focus of Sawan Biang. I know most people hate him and I almost did myself, but Kawee will always be the type of character you remember from lakorn. Kind of like a representative of all crazy, aggressive, obsessive pra'ekes. :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken was very, very good at acting in this lakorn. Anne was also but it was Ken's character who really stood out and shocked me. Whether you hate or love Kawee, he really carried the whole show. His sharp tongue, his actions and whatever he was feeling- it seems to have been the focus of Sawan Biang. I know most people hate him and I almost did myself, but Kawee will always be the type of character you remember from lakorn. Kind of like a representative of all crazy, aggressive, obsessive pra'ekes. :D
Yeah...its focus on him....I hate him but i love him...
As for Anne,she carried Soot Sanae Ha..
For me,Ken is just supporting role in SSH but the main focus was on Anne..
And just like Kawee,even Alin was spoiled bratt,sharp tongue stc but we love her character...

Other cast that got my respect is P'Lee & Khun Kid..they're superb!!
All of Anne's lakorn,i think SB have a superb supporting cast & this is the only lakorn that make me not skip even its supporting cast scene.........

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah...its focus on him....I hate him but i love him...
As for Anne,she carried Soot Sanae Ha..
For me,Ken is just supporting role in SSH but the main focus was on Anne..
And just like Kawee,even Alin was spoiled bratt,sharp tongue stc but we love her character...

Other cast that got my respect is P'Lee & Khun Kid..they're superb!!
All of Anne's lakorn,i think SB have a superb supporting cast & this is the only lakorn that make me not skip even its supporting cast scene.........
Actually, to be honest, I prefer n'eke's more demure and less sharp tongued. For some reason, I prefer that the p'eke be the sharp tongued, one. I prefer Anne in SB when she cried and was all vulnerable- I liked it better than when she was angry. It somehow suites my tastes more, but I guess it's all about personal preference. Maybe I read too many romance novels...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, to be honest, I prefer n'eke's more demure and less sharp tongued. For some reason, I prefer that the p'eke be the sharp tongued, one. I prefer Anne in SB when she cried and was all vulnerable- I liked it better than when she was angry. It somehow suites my tastes more, but I guess it's all about personal preference. Maybe I read too many romance novels...
lol...we have different taste...
I prefer the strong nang ek,like Anne role in Jaosao Prissana........
I like when Anne not give in to Ken..especially after he regret all the things he's done..
I hate it when anne beg to Ken not do anything to him (ex:the 1st r scene)...
but i think i more prefer if the nang ek ignore the pra ek...
I don't really like Anne cried because i'll cry with her...
She never fail to make me cry..i hate it..hahaha...
i feel embrass to myself if i cried just because of lakorn.... :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
To me it really depends. I really like a lot of Kawee's dialogues in SB.
I only like Kawee's dialogues about his father...
But i don't like his dialogue to narin..its like an insult (before he regret what he did)..
I like narin dialogue to Kawee..
But my most favourite dialogue is Narin's mother..
When she said she can raise her child2 alone.why she can't rise another child..
Something like that..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_afdLjysCmo&feature=related
i just don't like when she told narin to apologise to Kawee..

saki

sarNie Adult
To me it really depends. I really like a lot of Kawee's dialogues in SB.
I know the feeling :D I was incredibly shocked when Ken put on these mean faced expressions and said these incredibly awful things, but I suspect this is also one of the reasons why this version of Sawan Biang is popular. Kawee was a main highlight here- it's not like you see a p'eke as extreme as this. I mean- there are a lot of nice guy p'eke's. There are also a lot of mean p'ekes. But there's something different about the way Ken played Kawee in particular that made him stand out. He was so mean he had people hating on him and wishing him dead (me, included-at first lol!) but at the same time tuning in to see what happened next. He was so mean but somehow (especially past episode 6), you could already tell he was in love w/her.

The fact that he was mean is what makes his transformation in the ending episodes interesting to me, what makes him a complex character. It's what gives us the satisfaction when he goes after Narin and keeps trying to seek forgiveness. If he were this syrupy sweet guy from the beginning, it would not have much impact.

Not only did he carry the whole show; pretty much every scene he was in was a highlight and there was not one boring moment in it. Normally, I do not watch the usual good guy comedy roles (not that I have anything against them- I just have a different taste) so it really surprised me when I saw Ken in this one.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I just rewatched Sawan Biang. I was so sad! :teary:
I started thinking about how we didn't get to see Ken and Ann this year made me sad. :cry1:

I started googling and youtubing all of KenAnn's past work together and gosh. They were so darn adorable and funny together.
I was also watching some of Yaya & Nadech's work together and I sure was sad because now everyone is just concentrating on these two and no more of Ken and Ann.
Don't get me wrong. I love Yadech too but I Love Ken an Ann a whole lot more. Well, Not more than God but you get the drift. lol :yummy:

Somebody cheer me up with some KenAnn! :heart: :clap2:
They're starting to age but not in a old age type but rather mature. I miss Ken's "Oum Ruk" face. It was so small. lol He's gotten bigger looking...not that he is fat or anything but rather "big bones?" :sweat:

If you think about it....in 2018, they'll be remaking Sawan Biang again. I know. I don't wanna think about it either but it's coming by quick. 2012 is almost here and there will be like only 6 years left for us to prepare ourself. This is torturous. :cry1: :weep: lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh God,i just rewatched Sawan Bieng too..also KA other lakorn..SSH,OR,RN,and 365..
I miss KA too but i miss Anne more..
About Yadech,no comment because i not watch any of their lakorn together...
This year,i think i almost leave & forget about Thai lakorn because there's no Anne's lakorn..
I'm just can't wait for next year..
I don't know about my feeling....
Sometime i want to see Anne with others but sometime i really really want KA reunite.

Yeah,i miss Rachen too..also Napat and Alin Tippiyada..
How i wish Rachen will meet Alin or Kawee meet Alin..
Don't want to think about remaking SB..know about they remaking RN already make me pissed!

Lastly,whichever pair,but for me KA still #1..
i mean their look,their acting skill,their good reputation,good role model..
they reallly make to each other..
PERFECT ONSCREEN COUPLE!