[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thailand loves Sawan Bieng lmao third time, that's quite amazing. Wished they could rerun Oum Ruk too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Any KA fan seen that performance of Mak and Ann of Sawsn Bieng. Hehe. It was awesome. We hve already have a male cast in the future remake of Sawan Bieng.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I've seen it fun..ALthough i love it sooooooooooo much but i hope no remake for SB..
SB was a masterpiece of KA..I just wish they give Mark that kind of role..i don't really mind if the n'ek is Anne..I don't care about age gap..
They look good on stage.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thats true Fun..as long as they look HOT together,who care???!!
I'm so dying to see Mark-Anne together in lakorn now especially in :slapandkissse3:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Favorite scene:

When Kawee was talking to khun Pat about how every blames everyting on him and everytime he tries to do something decent people don't see it....

-great acting frm Ken...i felt Kawee's anguish

what were you girls' most memorable scene

when i think Sawan Biang i think of the SLAP scene YIKES!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
there were too many memorable scenes. the slap was.... wow... unexpected. it made many angry but i felt it. it was so real. anyone would have done it without thinking. it is one of those spur of the moment. khun da incorporated that slap the right moment. i felt that it was appropriate timing although I'm against such violent acts.

i could never forget when kawee admit his wrong doing to his deceased father. that was so full of angst,. i thought i had to go to the er. lack of air haha. i think i could right a 10page essay on kawee alone. if only school paper was this exciting and intriguing.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I watched "Sawan Biang" last week and I must say it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. The first half was good because there was alot of tension going on between the two families, everything was building up, everything was good...but then came the second half. After Narin's abduction everything went downhill: a third of the lakorn focused on Kawee winning Narin back, which I thought was too much time devoted to; you can't feel Narin's love for Kawee because the writers never really showed it, it's like she's forced to love him because she became his woman. I would've liked it better if Narin wasn't such a strong character and if she naively fell for Kawee, so that her words when she told Kawee (that no matter how bad a person would treat her if she loves that person she would forgive him/her) would come into affect. This is the main point that I felt didn't get much attention. She's suppose to be the sweet Narin who can tame the wildest tiger like Kawee with her sweet words, yet they made her character strong and bold...of course until her purity was destroyed. How are we suppose to understand why Kawee wants to use her? Honestly speaking this lakorn is my least favorite of KA's. It just could've been better.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I watched "Sawan Biang" last week and I must say it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. The first half was good because there was alot of tension going on between the two families, everything was building up, everything was good...but then came the second half. After Narin's abduction everything went downhill: a third of the lakorn focused on Kawee winning Narin back, which I thought was too much time devoted to; you can't feel Narin's love for Kawee because the writers never really showed it, it's like she's forced to love him because she became his woman. I would've liked it better if Narin wasn't such a strong character and if she naively fell for Kawee, so that her words when she told Kawee (that no matter how bad a person would treat her if she loves that person she would forgive him/her) would come into affect. This is the main point that I felt didn't get much attention. She's suppose to be the sweet Narin who can tame the wildest tiger like Kawee with her sweet words, yet they made her character strong and bold...of course until her purity was destroyed. How are we suppose to understand why Kawee wants to use her? Honestly speaking this lakorn is my least favorite of KA's. It just could've been better.
Haha well thats your oppinion right? :) We all have out own oppinions! lols i think Sawan Biang was REAL good but it wasnt my FAVORITE AK lakorn haha but i sitll love Ak :) :dance1: :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can understand why you feel that this lakorn wasn't as great as it seems. This is probably KAteam weakest lakorn in terms of using plot device but it is still a great lakorn. I don't think it would have been a success at all without Ken and Ann. I don't think any male actor can portray Kawee the way Ken did. He set the bar real high.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed with fun...
Ken as Kawee make me hate him yet love him...
Thats similar feeling with Alin SSH...
SHe's spoil brat,sharp tongue but i love her though..not because she's Anne...
But Alin was narak mak...

I believe Anne is a part of Ken acting skill...Don't get me wrong...
I watch some part of Ken's lakorn with other n'ek...
And he look fake..i didn't mean his acting was bad..i think he's good in jai rao..
But i just feel that Ken didn't use his full ability/talent when he act with others n'ek...
With Anne..everything look smooth...he need to use his full abality to stand as a same level with Anne's acting..
Like Aum A said...everyday when he go to BBK set,he thought he already prepared everything..already do his homework..
But when he meet Anne,he need to work 3 times harder...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^Yup agree. Ken doesn't have that many nang'eks and one would think that he has great chemistry with all of them since he acts in more than one lakorn with them, but that's not at all the whole case. One thing for sure though is Ken has the greatest chemistry with Ann. Ann is THE GREATEST lakorn actress out there so she has chemistry with all her pra'eks. I've watched Ken with other ladies, but because those ladies are still a bit shy you can feel some awkwardness between them in certain scenes (like skinship scenes). On the other hand with Ann, they both go all out! That is why I love KATeam! My favorite scenes between the two are: Rang Ngao - the scene where Kit overhears Nin talking to the Uncle that she used Kit (even though in her heart she was uncomfortable saying that) their emotions during that scene was really heartfelt; Oum Ruk - I cannot forget the scene they were both filming the commercial and started fighting, pulling eachother's hair!; Sawan Biang - I didn't really like this lakorn, but I liked the scenes where he hugs her from the back and plants a kiss on her cheek!; Sood Sanae Ha - when Lin found out Lek already had a family and Din had to carry the upset Lin out of the kitchen; 365 Wan Hang Ruk - the whole honeymoon.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yup..Anne look good with all her p'ek eventhough the p'ek younger than her...
Gosh...How hot her kissing scene with Mark in 4+1 Concert...
Beside Ken,her chemistry with Au & Willy was superb too!!!
Sometimes,in AK joob joob scene,its make me wonder are they really follow the script??! Because everythings seems so real and spontan.

Rang Ngao..u mean this scene right?

Thats my favourite scene too..Anne was soo great here..Like she's so sad but she want to look strong & hold her tears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OLGtR7Zs_g
Anne look sooo real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2odxLTmdtQ&feature=relmfu
Too cute..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lup02wn0J4&feature=relmfu (7:31)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wly5-m0WjwI&feature=relmfu (3:56)
..too sweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BRGMlVJy7M&feature=relmfu
this is my most favourite...its sad but beautiful scene with the theme song..