[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
YAY YAY YAY!
I'm so excited! been reading all the comments up to this page!
can't wait until someone uploads it!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Tinah...thank for uploading it though..something to watch til tomorrow comes around!!! i can already picture all the names in that thread when bunniii/peaches or Tina upload it tomorrow... watch the waiting period!!! :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
All the prime time lakorns air @ 5:30 a.m.^^ So early, but if you really want to watch it, you either go to sleep early or stay up all night... I usually stay up all night... The day I wake up early is dooms day for Earth :loool: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
no, i just cant watch it live since i dont have satelite or whatever to watch lakorns live
Chhh. You don't need that when you have the internet.lol. The internet is more powerful than tv I say. There are links where you can catch them live for free. I do it all the time and it doesn't take time to buffer like Siamtv either... That one kills me.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Catching Sawan Biang LIVE @ 5:30 a.m. Pacific !!

Stream Ch3
mms
://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

or

Stream Ch3 mms://202.69.137.100/MAXNETTV.tv_ch3fs;fhsa;fsafsafidfidsafghfdsiirefdsafdsaghaifdka;fsahfdksa;fdiksa
fdsahfgdiierf;dsjafdshafidiafdsa;fdsahfgdisaifd;fjdsjkahfdskaeiidsa;fjdskahdiri;
jkahfdaieid;ajfdksafdhiafds;ajfdksahfdsaieifjdsa;fdhaidfija;fdhsjafd8fidsa;jfdka

Enjoy and see you guys @ 5:30 :D

cecilia

Staff member
i will try to stay up and catch it live with you gals ^^ thanks KRISTYS for the info .. is it monday/tuesday/ or wednesday-friday? .. CAN SOMEONE reconfirm it again ? ..
btw. WHAT's the actual AIRING military time in thailand ? ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
5:30 iN THE MORNiNG?! AHH.. TOO EARLY FOR ME... LOL i'LL BROWSE FOR iT ON YOUTUBE. HEHE. CAN'T BELiEVE iT'S TOMORROW! YAY!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Catching Sawan Biang LIVE @ 5:30 a.m. Pacific !!

Stream Ch3
mms
://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

or

Stream Ch3 mms://202.69.137.100/MAXNETTV.tv_ch3fs;fhsa;fsafsafidfidsafghfdsiirefdsafdsaghaifdka;fsahfdksa;fdiksa
fdsahfgdiierf;dsjafdshafidiafdsa;fdsahfgdisaifd;fjdsjkahfdskaeiidsa;fjdskahdiri;
jkahfdaieid;ajfdksafdhiafds;ajfdksahfdsaieifjdsa;fdhaidfija;fdhsjafd8fidsa;jfdka

Enjoy and see you guys @ 5:30 :D

omg, i thought it was impossible to catch it live for free!..woo hoo, thanks kristy. looks like i wont be sleeping today lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nothing is too early. We complain for it to air soon now we complain it airs to early. LMAO, I love this thread already.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nothing is too early. We complain for it to air soon now we complain it airs to early. LMAO, I love this thread already.
LOL. TRUE TRUE... SiNCE i LiVE iN THE PACiFiC TiME, iT'S EARLY FOR ME. i'M NOT A MORNiNG PERSON. LOL. i GOT MiDTERMS.. BLAHH... BUT OF COURSE i'MMA WATCH iT! i'VE BEEN WAiTiNG FOR THiS LAKORN!