[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL >>> girl , dat the 80's hair style !! Rose bush !!! I think she suppose to be 21 - 25

moilee

sarNie Adult
Ann isn't old to potrait in this role....to my opinion anyways. If the producer changes her character...she can be cute and young.....see her last Sudsapda where she posted so freshy. Let's just see....this lakorn's going to kick high for me ....if there's lots of hates and loves between the pre-nangs...you know what I mean.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont see how Annes too old to play this role. theres time that daras may have to portray a younger or older character that might not suit their age. For example, Benz M played Kwans mom in "oak toranee" and they were around the same age. i dont think viewers would actually pay attention to it unless it was really that obvious like kwan/benz

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of Annes fan(Anonymous) @ the forum just saw on an entertainment news saying Anne/Ken are both in this lakorn. she'll be back later to upload the clip :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay heres the clip of Anne/Ken on SeSan.

ahh they made it sound so good/exciting!!..i like how it had a background of Anne/Ken in the beginning of the clip. but yeh, its pay back time for ken!..cant wait til they have the opening. so excited :yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtaZ2KrQClQ
credit to anonymous

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , u don't sleep do u ? LOL>>>> I'm just glad they remake dis lakorn . I just KNEW they goin remake it after 10 year hahah

natty

Chubs
awww they should had kept it a world secret until it the day it aired.. more anticipation..

tinah

sarNie Coma
from the clip, they made it seem like theres gonna be a war. lol

Anne better get ready. Ken did say he wanted to get back at her from Oum Ruk. Poor her, she has to deal w/2 aggressive pra'ek and both lakorn is a kiss/slap with :r-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc from the Clip. credit to myself

they both look great!..i hope thats how ken will look in the lakorn. it suits his role. i notice Annes hair grew. love it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks, tinah. They look amazing...*heart shatters again*

"It should have been Pat or Ann A. Ann is not fresh enough to play the young and innocent role. "

That would've been great too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay anne said they added more sweet/cute scenes. im so excited :yahoo: wow, she could of been in 3 kiss/slap drama if her schedule matched with JLR. but yeh, im glad that shes taking good care of herself. wouldnt want the same incident to happen to her like nums situation.

Believed that people will like "Sawan Bieng" Anne afraid of fainting, taking care of herself
Anne Thongprasom rejected "Jum Learl Ruk" and accepted "Sawan Bieng" because of her full schedule with "Likit Gammateb." She would like the viewers to wait before comparing it with the old version. Now, she also hired a car driver because she almost fainted due to hard work.

She had been the chosen as the nang'ek for "Jum Learl Ruk" but in the end, Anne Thongprasom had to reject the lakorn and accepted "Sawan Bieng," and old lakorn that CH3 is planning to remake, pairing her up with Ken Theeradeth. The nang'ek tells us the reason of why she reject one lakorn and accepted another:

"I rejected Jum Learl Ruk and accepted Sawan Bieng because Jum learl ruk's schedule does not match with Likit Gammateb, which had already started filming. I have never seen the lakorn Sawan Bieng but the audience may already know about the lakorn. When I read the script I thought that it was good, so I accepted it. In the lakorn I got to fight with the pra'ek a lot, the viewers might like it. The script have added more sweet/cute scenes and it is changed and modernized into this time period. Actually, I wanted to act in both of the lakorn if there was no problem with Likit Gammateb, so I would have accepted it, and from what I've read, the role was very good. Whoever got to play will be given a good oppportunity . I'm not sure which lakorn I would regret rejecting because I've never watch Jum learl ruk either."

You're filming 2 lakorns and being a producer as well, are you afraid that there might be a chance of you fainting/falling asleep on the wheel like other stars?
"I'm scared, that's why I've hired a car driver for 3 years now. A long time ago, I've never hire one because I thought that I'll be fine, but now I've been working 7 days a week so I had to hire one. Honestly, I'm afraid because the words 'fainting' and 'falling asleep on the wheel,' I've been through it. It's not good to work too hard, I do want money but it's not worth your life, plus I've seen it happened to my actors friend. We're in the same business with similar jobs, so it's likely that it can happen to me. I saw it happened with "Ja" (something) and it was very scary, I don't want to go through that."

source:komchadluek
credit to nat

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I definitely prefer SB for Ann than JLR so I'm glad it all worked out this way. N'ek was just too stupid for words in JLR and there's sweeter scenes in SB too. And for Sarn, there's the baby of course. :lol: