[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Great! Ann deserves all she can.^^. She actually hired a driver?! Whooo. I'm just joking... Yay! More scenes are added!! Cuz the other one I just watched had no sweet scenes at all!!! They were even hardly together!!I'm really looking forward to Ann and Ken's version!!! hehehehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the slap scenes will be real!..both will be slapping one another. i thought they would take out the scene when p'ek has to slap n'ek. poor Anne!..this is gonna be crazy but yeh, she said theres gonna be some new scenes cuz the person who wrote the script is a new person. dang, im so excited. love these two.

Anne slapping Ken in "Sawan Bieng"

Anne Thongprasom is returning to star along side her best on screen P'ek "Ken Theradeth" in "Sawan Bieng" by Ch3

"The fans are very happy. They want to see our new lakorn because I've been away from acting for exactly a year and they want to see me back on television."

"In the script my character is an average looking girl. Not very beautiful and the P'ek will often criticize her for being unattractive and not beautiful enough for him. In the beginning I will be an average girl but later after I get pushed by the P'ek I will grow some claws, otherwise my character will not be able to live with him. In this lakorn, its worst than kiss/slap. It's real slapping, Ken will slap me and I will slap him. There wont be many kissing"

Because this lakorn is a remake, are you afraid people will compare it to the old version starring Kob and Brook?

"I've never seen the old version so I dont feel under pressue but i dont know the other people who seen it will have any expectations on the lakorn"

"I don't feel under pressure because if I did I wouldn't have accepted it and I wouldn't be watching the old version.It's something I definatly wont do.In my opinion, I feel I should accept new things because the person who wrote the script is a new person so the scenes will be different, everything will be new and I want people to see it."

credit to Akara @ ITL
source:matichon/khaosod

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
i just went throught sarn "r scence" section and but old and the verision with brook and kob look so intense especially the verision with sam when he was r-ing the n'ek. i can't wait for this verision hehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Real Slappin? Ken is gonna really slapped Anne omgosh!

I cant wait to see dis one tho. . . Love Ken and Anne, they're the BEST

Anyone kno the airing date yet?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Maybe not this year, but I want it to air this year *cries* . Thanks for the news, tinah. I knew there had to be slap scenes. My wish came true.lol. Poor, Anne!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i see thnks KristyS. .

dang dat sucks i want it to air soon tooo...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, it's not gonna air this year, I think. They haven't even started filming. Maybe about early next year we'll see it.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the last one i saw of them 2 together ann was the dominant one and this 1 ken is the aggressive one ...it'll be fun to watch

tinah

sarNie Coma
some mag. mention they began shooting some scenes already ^_^