[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
well pupae is cherry older sister and cherry is 28 her birthday is 8/28/80. I think pupae was 21-22 at the time and the N'k in the lakorn she finsh college so i think she 22 and P'k prolly 44 :lol:
sarn if you had a man i bet you'd want him to be at least 13 yrs older than you.....am i right? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, u don't know do u ? i like younger guy. I perfer he younger den me 10+ years. Dat prolly why i work for the Board of Education cuz i get to be with them High School kids

tinah

sarNie Coma
for me, i perfer older men(business type) but not OLD like maybe around their mid 20s and early 30s. i like guys in suit. its so sexy hehe

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
edit: i'll settle for TIk & Ann for "Nung fa kub satan"
im with you on this one too!!!! my gurl and i always get on this topic when we discuss thai lakorn; why the heck havent these two been paired up yet???? man, they would be hot onscreen together! its definitely one to see.....

my second choice would be of course ann&ken again, or ann&krit.... :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i say ann with either tik, chakrit or andrew. gosh, why oh why havent she ever been pair up with them!..i mean there is news saying ann has a new lakorn with andrew but im not getting overly excited yet.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY! last day of shooting..seem like they had lotx of fun...one question...is it the same director from Oum Ruk..or did someone alreadie inform me and i'm juz a very forgetful person?

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
^^i say ann with either tik, chakrit or andrew. gosh, why oh why havent she ever been pair up with them!..i mean there is news saying ann has a new lakorn with andrew but im not getting overly excited yet.
I heard that Ann will be playin with Chakrit in a action/drama lakorn. So, I'm waitin to see
them on screen. ^_^

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i second..third..fourth..or whatever the idea of Tik and Ann!! I don't know what's the hold up...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik n' andrew need to do a comeback. i just hope that ken wont disappear once he gets marry or else who would there be left for me to drool over beside rome