[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzz. u should watch the 88's version of the r' scene in Sawan Bieng den :lol: they chase each other in the hall into the room over the bed and back in the room .....lolzzz

nophankh

sarNie Adult
lolzz. u should watch the 88's version of the r' scene in Sawan Bieng den :lol: they chase each other in the hall into the room over the bed and back in the room .....lolzzz
someone should hook me up with the clips.

I'm kinda worried about this remake.
Ken has always played the nice somewhat goofy p'ek who always has to chase the n'ek.
He alway wins them with his blend of goofy kindness.
I just can't imagine him being sinister.

as for Ann...
I've just recently started watching her lakorns.
She seem too old and fierce (granted she is very beautiful) to be playing someone so timid and young.
Only a young, naive person would let someone do that to them.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

Ken has always played the nice somewhat goofy p'ek who always has to chase the n'ek.

as for Ann...
She seem too old and fierce (granted she is very beautiful) to be playing someone so timid and young.
you should take that back... thats what makes her a great actress
your gonna piss off some peeps saying which role she should do and not

onahc

sarNie Elites

as for Ann...

i understand what you're saying. ann is a great actress and can pull off the role(acting wise) however physically she does not fit the role. i agree that someone younger and more timid looking should have been casted.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
you should take that back... thats what makes her a great actress
your gonna piss off some peeps saying which role she should do and not
Hopefully, we're all adults.
I will NOT take anything back.
It's an opinion.
Everyone has a right to their opinions.
I think opinions are a great start up for a good conversation.

By far, I'm not saying that Ann is a terrible actress.
She's absolutely fantastic.
She's hilarious, witty, fantastically quirky, FIERCE, a woman of many talents.

My thing is that, the role calls for a person who is naive and inexperience in life.
Even by appearance, Ann doesn't suit this role because she is oozing with confidence and experience.
These are my thoughts. I'm not dissing her.
I hope Ann proves me wrong, because I'm anticipating this lakorn as much as everyone else.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
if you watch both of the sawan being version ....the role of the n'ek is not young and naive
i wish i was looking that good when im ann age. Yes you are entitled to your opinion but you cant judge her looks, that she 's not young lookn
to play that role...she has great talent to pull that off

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
her looks of likit kammtep probably have some of you thinking she's old and not fit for sawan bieng i understand. likit kammetep was meant for anne to look old. let's not prejudge until the lakorn goes on air if she fit the role or not

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey everyone! i just moved and i wont get access to the internet til wednesday.

im dying to see the teaser too. i bet it might air after rome/vickys lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
honestly i like to see guy begging the girl to forgive him and den we try to play hard to get it -- :lol: :lol: ca'nt wait for Sawan Bieng

tinah

sarNie Coma
imagine if this air after romes/vickys. dont know which lakorn will be the most active out of SB and JLR lol