[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
just alittle short article to share since no news or update on this lakorn

"Ken" changed himself to act in "Sawan Bieng"
Source: Matichon/Khaosod

Ken Theeradeth has been through many lakorn works, but when he got to "Sawan Bieng" he said that he had to adjust some things about himself

"In the lakorn, the role will be different than before, so I had to adjust/changed myself quite a bit. In this lakorn, the pra'ek is the one doing everything, he needs love but doesn't know how to show it. When he had a misunderstanding, he decided to get revenge and expressed all of his anger at the nang'ek (Anne). He was mean and hated her but also because of their closeness, their love began. I think the fans will like the overall storyline of this lakorn."

credit to nat for the tran

fun

Expired Sarnie
so is this going to air after jam leuy ruk...

i am so sad that that jam leuy ruk is going to end but i cant wait til sawan bieng air... i am so excited!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, benz lakorn is airing after JLR. i dont know why ch3 is extending the time when they are finish filming already

sulad

sarNie Adult
no, benz lakorn is airing after JLR. i dont know why ch3 is extending the time when they are finish filming already
Ah! Man.
That sucks.
I was hoping that Sawan Bieng will replace Jum Leuy Ruk place.
So I wouldn't miss Jum Leuy Ruk so much and that I will have to Sawan Bieng to replace me.
-_-
Hopefully they'll air soon, just can't wait to watch it.
Thank you for info Tinah. :)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I thought this lakorn was going to air after the Rome and Vicky lakorn?? Did they switch it now?? UGH! Was hoping to watch this soon! I just rewatched the original Sam and Monrudee version this past weekend. Looking forward to seeing Ann and Ken in these roles..I really hope they keep the original storyline.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they definately wouldnt do that.

i was trying to make an mv since i was so bored but comp is being dumb right now

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup i was gonna make an mv of sb from the clips provided. sadly the clip is on youtube

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, dennis is so freakin HOT. makes me forget how hot tik is lol. anonymous would love this mv cuz she is crazy over dennis

thanks for sharing iluvnumandoil. i was trying to make an mv of sb but i dont know how to covert the youtube clip into window media file since i DL the clip from real player

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
omg, dennis is so freakin HOT. makes me forget how hot tik is lol. anonymous would love this mv cuz she is crazy over dennis

thanks for sharing iluvnumandoil. i was trying to make an mv of sb but i dont know how to covert the youtube clip into window media file since i DL the clip from real player
download a vixy coverter it will record you tube video