[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
amikrazie No, I think if Harit comes to resuscitate me, I would be having a stroke too. LOL>>>

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yes, yes!!! the teaser has been posted by Noiki @ Spicyforum!!! I'm going to watch it right now!! My long last dream!! Just days away... My loves... :spin:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
it's so different... it looks like the sister is also going to be more aggressive than the other versions too... more drama... hmmm does anyone know who plays praek's best friend named Pat...in the Kob and Brook version it was Pamela and she was sooooo awesome of a character....?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I have to stop watching the teaser... It's going to make me impatient lol Just... Um... Some more days to wait?

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, the teaser look soooo good!..and intense. yes, n'eks sister seem more n'raish in here. dang, ken was HOT. im so excited to see him finally playing an aggressive role. finally the day we've been waiting for!

thanks

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the first teaser with Eng. Sub for the non-speaking thai fans like myself...credit to the wonderful wishboniko

goodness i cannot wait another second longer....i'm going to pass out...P'Ken is soooo deliciously edible in this lakorn.....**drools**...of course he seems more aggresive in here but i juz can't see pass the Prince Charming...ehehehhee..but I like the part where she flinge tat pot at the sister...tat was evil! **rub hands together** can't wait...

:lol: Kristy i'm like u too..dunno how many times i've watched the teaser!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok all of this resuscitation talk made me forget if there was even a count down for this lakorn!

*slaps self to wake~up