[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i can;'t help it either spamming is in my nature when it comes to forumsl... bad bad.. i;ll chang SARN!!!! no penalty okay!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
awww man i really want to watch it live tooo.. i'm sure all the crazed sawan biang fans will have posted in no time tooo... lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ken has some really good mad faces. So thrilling to see P'Ken mad. LOL. That third teaser where he pushes his step-mom right there in front of his dad...that was killer. Kavee was p*****!!! It was almost like a hurt mad not hate mad, but I could be so wrong.

peaches

sarNie Elites
i see some of you people got the wrong airing time hahahaha

pacific 6:30AM
mountian my time 7:30
central 8:30
eastern 9:30

tinah

sarNie Coma
its anne/ken fever all over again but this time its much crazier lol. i dont even want to go to sleep.

so its actually 6:30 for pacific time?..thanks peaches

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pacific time 6:30am??? Man, that's when I get up to go to work.

I remember when Lehratee came out (I think that's the one), I got up at 5:30 or 6:30 to watch it before going to class. And this was when I was in college too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my let build a camp fire and pull out the tent we staying in the thread

cecilia

Staff member
i see some of you people got the wrong airing time hahahaha

pacific 6:30AM
mountian my time 7:30
central 8:30
eastern 9:30
I TOTALLY forgot about daylight saving.. thanks for the head up.
jamleuy was 7:30 b/c of daylight saving. SB is 8:30 b/c of the recent daylight saving too.
man, these timezone sure is getting crazy!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO man...yea i can already imagine myself waiting for the lakorn to play at 530 am...hmmm

Thank you Peaches..i didnt even see the thai txt for the airing time...(cool another hr of beauty sleep) lol

SarN sounds like a good idea...whos gonna bring the crackers, marshmellows & chocolate for smores???!!! :p