[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn so far. Love Ken badboy style, :drool: I'm sure Ken will make me faint like Aum did, hehe.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Well JRL thread was moving at a faster rate when it aired. Okay never mind, I guess its about the same.

Now remakes are better than the ones before. LOL. Like in the past years when they tried making remakes, it wasn't as good as the first. Dao Pra Sook was one of them. I just didn't like the 2004 version [i think that was the year i am not so sure] and so was So Lod Hid, Captain and Pin version didn't go well as what I have heard.

Fans just wants the 2 more R, kidnap and a baby. LMAO
:lol:
I agree with you that the fan waiting for the R, kidnap, and the baby plus the slap/kiss, I want to see that. :blush:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you that the fan waiting for the R, kidnap, and the baby plus the slap/kiss, I want to see that. :blush:
that too..but for tis version i actuallie wanna see the change of Kawee more...ehehe...it's gonna be an interesting and fun trip! :lol: and i'm realiie interested in the script...it's reallie smartly wrote out..Ken & Ann both have such smart-mouths in there...ehehehe :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is the Thai language so easy to pick up? I practically learned how to sing their song(Lift&Oil) when I was a kid and there are only 2 family members in my family that knows how to speak Thai. Then it took me 1 year to actually read and write and Thai.lol.
tat is so true..hmm..i remember in late 2002-mid of 2005...all i wanted to watch was Chinese / Taiwanese Dramas...during tat time..i listen and watch stuff non-stop..but i didnt' reallie learn words..i could sing along...but...wow..neva thought of tat..i just love the Thai language and thank goodness it's easy 2 pick up..ehehhe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Why is the Thai language so easy to pick up? I practically learned how to sing their song(Lift&Oil) when I was a kid and there are only 2 family members in my family that knows how to speak Thai. Then it took me 1 year to actually read and write and Thai.lol.
i've never thought about it...lol. it's just easy i guess :huh: it's so funny because my sisters don't really understand thai but i can. haha. maybe it's buz i've watched too many lakorns. :lol:

p.s. SB obsession rules! ken is sooo... :drool: :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
that too..but for tis version i actuallie wanna see the change of Kawee more...ehehe...it's gonna be an interesting and fun trip! :lol: and i'm realiie interested in the script...it's reallie smartly wrote out..Ken & Ann both have such smart-mouths in there...ehehehe :lol:
I like that too. I like Ann and Ken in this lakorn, they both crack me up. I dont remember the old version that much, is Narin have softer side in the old version right? Ken make me cry in first episode, when he asks his father if he was dead, and his stepmom didn't go to his funeral, is his father going to be that mad. Ken cries, it was so touch, I cried. :lol: He look HOT in this lakorn, love his style.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I like that too. I like Ann and Ken in this lakorn, they both crack me up. I dont remember the old version that much, is Narin have softer side in the old version right? Ken make me cry in first episode, when he asks his father if he was dead, and his stepmom didn't go to his funeral, is his father going to be that mad. Ken cries, it was so touch, I cried. :lol: He look HOT in this lakorn, love his style.

TRULY AGREE...THAT WAS A TOUCHING SCEEN...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know :lmao: i still can't get ova that question..and esp. wen he said "Hits me again..perhaps then i can become your good son."...tat was so...heart-breaking..both for the child and for the father.. :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone seen this yet?..it's about the Flip Flopping of the Sawan Bien / Oum Ruk cast and Jum Leuy Ruk cast...they did the fitting and a lilo update about Sawan Bien...LOL :lol: some ppl waited outside the bathroom for P'Ken...LOL..the lady was like wayy..you're so handsome..ehehe..i would totallie say the same ting... :lol:

hmm...maybe tis will be the uniting of Sawan Bieng/ Oum Ruk fans and Jum Leuy Ruk fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpI56SVo14Q

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
let's get ready for all the pushings, pullings and grabbings