[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That SC where Ken is holding Ann in the shower...is that his hand on the top part of her butt? :blush:

Ann is so funny. She couldn't get on the motorcyle and Ken with his hands like he's dancing...freaking dorky.

I LOVE SB! :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^you mean when he carried her out of the water? did you see how he just threw her down. so harsh

just saw the part that kashie was talking about when ken was dragging anne to the bedroom and they both fell on floor. so funny

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^you mean when he carried her out of the water? did you see how he just threw her down. so harsh

just saw the part that kashie was talking about when ken was dragging anne to the bedroom and they both fell on floor. so funny

No, when he was holding her. I didn't get to see it live, but on the SC, the background looks like a shower. He's holding her so tight, it looks like they're making out. And his hand is a bit too low down her back. You know what I mean? Tsk tsk...Ken is a naughty naughty boy. Be back. Going to go watch epi 2 right now. Just got off work.

tinah

sarNie Coma
let me go rewatch the clip again. by the way, i posted the clip a few pages back. i think its on page 128-129? check it out. lots of new scenes that im looking forward to. the bloopers was funny

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah jah...u finally saw tat part...LOL..so funine...goodness..i just cannot get enough of P'Ken's laugh...i mean his real laugh so freakin' adorable!!

Hey :dude: you just got off from work ? :wub: just gotta skool...gotta go watch episode 2..ehehe see u girls in a bit..

PN06

sarNie Egg
How and where are you girls watching episode 2 at?????? I NEED EPI. 2!!! I'M GOING :spin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
at the buddie media thread. bunni and peaches alreay uploaded epi 2

yeh im late kashie cuz i was waiting on anonymous to upload it on youtube.

PN06

sarNie Egg
ahhhh..thank you my SB friends!!! I've been also waiting for someone to upload it on youtube, but I just can't wait!!!! It's so addicting... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a question? in episode 2...wen Khun Kid and Leela went into the bedroom...was it Ken's real mom's bedroom or was it the new wife's?? If i was Kavee i would be pissed too...him taking another girl into my mother's room like tat..i would kick her ass...but tat's because i'm a girl.but Kavee can't cuz he's a guy...but u girls know wat i mean...

but i don't get it..the new girl Kavee the other high-so. girl he was playing around w/ was so much bettta looking tan this one..why does he give her his attention and not the other girl

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! Kavee is so childish! tat scene where they start throwing each other's stuff outside the door...tat's wat kids would do..and Kavee juz start going after Narvin...wat a wissy...so sad for the brother..he didnt' know wat to do...ehehehe

Dang! tat part where Kavee was in tat purple shirt **which looks AMAZING on him btw** and his dad yelled at him..probably saying tat Narvin and Leela are gonna be living in the mansion...and Kavee got off the sofa and looked at 'em w/ hatred..tat was almost look like a tiger approaching his prey..eekek...so scarie

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've been p-off enough at my step-mom to want to throw stuff and I am grown. I just restrain myself. LOL!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I really cant wait for Pat to come in the scene.

In the original, Pat is Kawee's best friend from the states. She is the only person who can tolerate and handle his bad temper.
I think it's gonna start jumping when she enters the scene.

I posted this pic but this is Pat and Tom

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ i can't wait to see pat as well.......

somebodie a couple pages back said tat that tease tingie wasn't as good as excepted..goodness! i liked it..it was HOT! :lol: how Kavee was caressing her face...if i was her i would melt.. :wub: i bet if she didn't bite him...he would have gone farther...LOL..i tink he himself was lost in the moment as wel...ehhehe

but eww! the sista sill has feelings for Kavee but she's marring his dad...like WTF? :wacko: did she expect to get him after his papi die or wat?!@ :unsure:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh i haven't watched episode 2 yet! i'm just commenting! lol. i don't have time today! i'll just wait to watch it with episoded 3! :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I wish there was more of Ann/Ken's interaction. Whenever they're together it's great but the rest of the time it drags a bit for me, too much filler stuff. I also don't care for the Leela/Kavee stuff, in that regards I prefer the older versions where L/K was just background stuff.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I wish there was more of Ann/Ken's interaction. Whenever they're together it's great but the rest of the time it drags a bit for me, too much filler stuff. I also don't care for the Leela/Kavee stuff, in that regards I prefer the older versions where L/K was just background stuff.
SORRY DOUBLE POSTED> !!! someone delete.