[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I wish there was more of Ann/Ken's interaction. Whenever they're together it's great but the rest of the time it drags a bit for me, too much filler stuff. I also don't care for the Leela/Kavee stuff, in that regards I prefer the older versions where L/K was just background stuff.
Leela and Kid are boring. I prefer more screen time between Narin and Kawee.
I know their story needs to be built to showcase the humanity and the reason behind Kawee's actions, but it is very boring nonetheless.

More of this.

Less of this. >>>Yawns fest

I have a feeling this time around, the Dad is not going to die so easily.
Compared to the previous Dads, he plays an important role in Kawee's life.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah the dad die pretty fast in the old version lmao. he didn't live to know about the r' scene like this version haha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I know their story needs to be built to showcase the humanity and the reason behind Kawee's actions, but it is very boring nonetheless.

More of this.

Less of this. >>>Yawns feast

the pixs are so cute of them.. looks like he was going to force a kiss on her..

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing all the caps! *waiting for the beach part too*

OMG, channel 3 is finally insync! with the voices!! no radio!! Happy>>hehe

choo

sarNie Adult
I thought the marriage was way too fast for Khunkid..ahha
---anywhoo, less of them and more of Kawee and Narin! +)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
He better do somethig naughty in the next episode.
I'm waiting...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just watched the clip of Sawan Bieng '89 version and you know what I realize... channel 7 tend rewrite their remakes scene for scene and line for line verbatim... unlike channel 3, they like to rewrite and reimagine their scripts... and I like that very much... for example the opening scene for the '89 and '98 Sawan Bieng has Leila and her boyfriend being seen by the fortune teller... while in '08's version it opens with Leila being hit by a car after being insulted by Ken.... just like in Jamley Ruk too... the opening scenes are sooo different from the '89, '98 to the '08 versions... the '08 version of Jamley Ruk even had some characters omitted to make the story flow much faster too... Even in this Sawan Being there are marked differences... such as the character of Sam who is Kavee's best friend... in the '98 one with Kob and Brook... the best friend is a regular Banker and not rich... whereas when I was watching episode 2 today... I just realized that Sam the best friend is the owner of a hotel...where Kavee went to sleep over after drinking himself into a stupor... I think the script writers wanted to compare Kavee and Sam by saying that not all rich persons are bad attitude like Kavee... cause Sam is a very cool and funny character. Just wanted to point that out... I love channel 3's production a lot... and I'm glad that the scriptwriter/s rewrote and reimagined the whole thing cause so far I'm on the edge of my seat wondering WTH Kavee is going to do next to poor Narin...and I just cursed out my favorite actor today because he was such an A** to Narin. LOL... and OH did anyone notice in episode 2 that Fay girl, who is Kavee's current girlfriend used the wrong grammar...LOL... she was like "Where are Vee?" I was laughing my arse off....LOL!!!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i just finish watching part 2 and it was sooooooo...good...i think my fever is up to 150! i almost die from watching the heat of pe- ken and pe-ann interaction. love pe- ken so much in this drama....
can't wait for part 3......love SB and my fever is not cooling down yet...it getting higher and higher!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love that Fay girl too! I love that part when she's like Vee, your dad's new girlfriend is the one that you said is kinda bitchy bitchy right? LMFAO!!!!

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I love this remake! HOTTTTTTTTTTTT :p

But oh my gosh he is so freakin' MEAN. But oh so good :wub: I like how they made Nareen strong too. Finally a n'ek that don't take sh**!
I usually wait till i have plenty of episodes to watch but i couldn't help myself and now it's killing me that i can't watch because there's only 2 epi so far...Can't wait.

They are by far the best lakorn couple ever!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I just watched the clip of Sawan Bieng '89 version and you know what I realize... channel 7 tend rewrite their remakes scene for scene and line for line verbatim... unlike channel 3, they like to rewrite and reimagine their scripts... and I like that very much... for example the opening scene for the '89 and '98 Sawan Bieng has Leila and her boyfriend being seen by the fortune teller... while in '08's version it opens with Leila being hit by a car after being insulted by Ken.... just like in Jamley Ruk too... the opening scenes are sooo different from the '89, '98 to the '08 versions... the '08 version of Jamley Ruk even had some characters omitted to make the story flow much faster too... Even in this Sawan Being there are marked differences... such as the character of Sam who is Kavee's best friend... in the '98 one with Kob and Brook... the best friend is a regular Banker and not rich... whereas when I was watching episode 2 today... I just realized that Sam the best friend is the owner of a hotel...where Kavee went to sleep over after drinking himself into a stupor... I think the script writers wanted to compare Kavee and Sam by saying that not all rich persons are bad attitude like Kavee... cause Sam is a very cool and funny character. Just wanted to point that out... I love channel 3's production a lot... and I'm glad that the scriptwriter/s rewrote and reimagined the whole thing cause so far I'm on the edge of my seat wondering WTH Kavee is going to do next to poor Narin...and I just cursed out my favorite actor today because he was such an A** to Narin. LOL... and OH did anyone notice in episode 2 that Fay girl, who is Kavee's current girlfriend used the wrong grammar...LOL... she was like "Where are Vee?" I was laughing my arse off....LOL!!!
Girl! so true. I like Ch3 remakes are more imaginative.
I think the Faye girl is suppose to represent the stupid girl who is trying to be smart. They probably did it on purpose for humor purposes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
*high five* i feel the same way. they took JLR and SB to the next level. i give them props for taking that risk cuz when it comes to remakes thai fan will expect alot and by changing or adding more to the storyline might not satisfy them but they did it anyway. you pretty much said it all for me

sarN

sarNie Granny
is " sawan bieng" base on a book , i don't think so right ? cuz JLR was base on a book and changes from the book they probable dont' like lmao

shachibasha

psychotic
i love coming to this topic and reading this its so entertaining rather than myspace..55 most of the people here are either trying to claim a page or really waiting for this :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: but mostly the r scenes and the kidnap scene!...555

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
awww even his sweater matches her earrings....soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i remember tat sweater he wore it once on tat one talkshow w/ Aom for Ruk Tur Took Wan...loved it on him totallie..but is tat reallie a recent picha cuz i can't even see her stomach...during their wedding back in Feb. her stomach was alreadi showing through her dress..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

More of this.

Less of this. >>>Yawns fest

of course more ken and Ann...loved tat scene..i thought Ken was totallie gonna go for it..but..ehehe anyways..but i do like the whole Kid & Leela tingies a lilo..i like tat part how u see the progress of not onlie their relationship but her clothing...tat was kinda cute...eheehhe :p