[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yeah in most lakorn it takes the guys forver to say they love them. LMAO... just say it already...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When he threw Ann down on the bed, that got to have hurt. It seemed too real as if he was going to kill her instead of raping her.
i hear that!!

i'm finally all caught up! yay! episode 2-3 were omg! Ken looks sexy as always, ann goregous as always too. but i'm hating the way Kawee's treating Narin. & when he slapped her! omg! my heart dropped! i was like "ahhhhh he didn't just do that!!!" i got all choked up. *sniff* kawee's a cruel man.. but you can't help but loveeee him!

Kawee's girlfriend or kik is sooooo annoying. :angry: specially when she tries to speak in english.. arrghhh... i just wanted to slapp her!

kawee's best girlfriend is adorable! who is she? does anyone know? she looks sooo familar but i can't figure it out.

but can't wait for episode 4! whooooo hooooo! :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

p.s. nampueng's is starting to get annoying.... & she's starting to cake her make-up.. not cute...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hear that!!

i'm finally all caught up! yay! episode 2-3 were omg! Ken looks sexy as always, ann goregous as always too. but i'm hating the way Kawee's treating Narin. & when he slapped her! omg! my heart dropped! i was like "ahhhhh he didn't just do that!!!" i got all choked up. *sniff* kawee's a cruel man.. but you can't help but loveeee him!

Kawee's girlfriend or kik is sooooo annoying. :angry: specially when she tries to speak in english.. arrghhh... i just wanted to slapp her!
kawee's best girlfriend is adorable! who is she? does anyone know? she looks sooo familar but i can't figure it out.
but can't wait for episode 4! whooooo hooooo! :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

p.s. nampueng's is starting to get annoying.... & she's starting to cake her make-up.. not cute...
I haven't still started episode 2 yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did nampeung dyed her hair during epi 2 or is the gel cuz it looked black before her make-over but now its brownish

ohitsnoyy, her name is jenny jensuda. she starred in a few lakorn like kulap see dum with chakrit/mew

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! episode 3 was so good!!! ahh...i kept replaying the slap OVER AND OVER!!...i was like DAYm!!!...

looks like Anne's sister is going Psycho!!!...she wants ken..seriously...girlfriend needs to get a reality check, why does she need to check up on him all the time

geez...ep 4 looks so good!! cant wait til the R'Scene!!! :D

was it just me, or was the English in here freakin hilarious?!! haha...i wanted to punch that girl everytime she said something in english

and those 2 co-workers of anne's are hilarious!...they say everything in UNISON

chenling

sarNie Adult
Oo these eps are getting better and better....all building up to what will have next week!!!!!!! Man I love how mean Ken is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!! episode 3 was so good!!! ahh...i kept replaying the slap OVER AND OVER!!...i was like DAYm!!!...

looks like Anne's sister is going Psycho!!!...she wants ken..seriously...girlfriend needs to get a reality check, why does she need to check up on him all the time

geez...ep 4 looks so good!! cant wait til the R'Scene!!! :D

was it just me, or was the English in here freakin hilarious?!! haha...i wanted to punch that girl everytime she said something in english

and those 2 co-workers of anne's are hilarious!...they say everything in UNISON
I agree with you. :loool: I just love when KEN has on a black shirt and it show his necklace, he is so HOT. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

gosh i gonna have a heart attack next epi RAPE SCENE guyz!!
I make sure I call the ambulance for you but if I was on heart attack please call HOT-MEAN KEN for me that all I need. :drool:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Kane's best girlfriend is Jane. She's been in other lakorns too. I think her last one was with Jui and Num. She's also a vj for MTV Asia.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
leela needs to stop thinking where kawee is ....instead check up on khun kid, she already hating on narin.....i dont like leela now

tinah

sarNie Coma
how can she still like from all the time he has insulted her. what makers her think he'll like her especially marrying his dad

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
leela needs to stop thinking where kawee is ....instead check up on khun kid, she already hating on narin.....i dont like leela now
I don't like Leela too. I going to feel sorry and sad for Kawee and Narin relationship later on maybe becuase Leela the one that make me feel this way. Leela needs to go and check with the doctor, she is Psycho.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in the old version leela wasnt evil like this new version. in the next epi. did leela try to tell everyone that kawee tried to touch her ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont get why the dad is gonna make kawee marry leela. thats nasty. maybe they actually had some typos in the summary