[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
cuz narin cares about her sisters feeling while leela on the otherhand doesnt. the revenge got to her. what happenn to her at the end? i dont remember
If I remember right, in the original version, Leela and Kavee play it like they like each other to get Naree jealous. Kavee gives Leela a necklace and puts it on her.

Leela realizes Kavee's love for Narin. I am going to dig up this lakorn in my storage now for memory refreshment.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you guys are funny haha. i tell you the quiet/sneaky ones are the scariest. they piss me off the most too. not like those loud/aanoying vilians

for me, i get easily annoyed by the girl more then the guy

fun

Expired Sarnie
you guys are funny haha. i tell you the quiet/sneaky ones are the scariest. they piss me off the most too. not like those loud/aanoying vilians

for me, i get easily annoyed by the girl more then the guy
it goes both way, we always want to see the pra nang together not with others. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
If I remember right, in the original version, Leela and Kavee play it like they like each other to get Naree jealous. Kavee gives Leela a necklace and puts it on her.

Leela realizes Kavee's love for Narin. I am going to dig up this lakorn in my storage now for memory refreshment.
im surprise she didnt turn crazy cuz she already seem like it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i slept for 2 hrs and came back

the supporting cast could be annoying too. for example, the ones that like the pra'nang.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

Kawee being a bitch at the wedding.

Guys, I don't think the dad is gonna make Kawee marry Leela when he dies.
That's kinda gross because Leela already had sex with Kid.
This is not Sai Yai Sawaad or LK. I think you guys are getting confuse.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heck yea ...even if there a cure, i dont need it
you just want to be infected lol

yeh, im excited for the kidnap & "R" scene. plus, a moment with kawee/narin alone!. the scene when she tried to drown herself remind me of joy in samee. she did the same thing after pol raped her

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
omg i'm gonna get obsessed bout this lakorn man it;s really good kawee whoo he is hott and a freakin ass dude!!! loving the series alot though.

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Another lakorn where reading the thread is just as good as watching the show. :)

So where to put good money on the outcome of Leela? Will she:

a) Go nuts and end up in an institution talking to a doll?

B) Almost kill Narin, become repentant and end up at a temple?

There's no way she's not going over the edge.

tinah

sarNie Coma

Kawee being a bitch at the wedding.

Guys, I don't think the dad is gonna make Kawee marry Leela when he dies.
That's kinda gross because Leela already had sex with Kid.
This is not Sai Yai Sawaad or LK. I think you guys are getting confuse.
i wanted to make sure if its really true and turns out the summary does state that :lol: i ask nat, anne fan @ AFC to translate for me and she said yeh it does say that. the father gives them a week :eek: gross!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

yeh, im excited for the kidnap & "R" scene. plus, a moment with kawee/narin alone!. the scene when she tried to drown herself remind me of joy in samee. she did the same thing after pol raped her
yes so excited to watch it....finally they can focus some attention on narin and kawee

fun

Expired Sarnie
i slept for 2 hrs and came back

the supporting cast could be annoying too. for example, the ones that like the pra'nang.
i know. gosh how i hate it when that happens.

talking about infected it reminds me of i am legend starring will smith. man thank goodness i did not watch it in theater. i am so dam confused.

omg i'm gonna get obsessed bout this lakorn man it;s really good kawee whoo he is hott and a freakin ass dude!!! loving the series alot though.
we are already obsessed. welcome.