[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^^ i gotta go too!! i have to go pack for tomorrow..i gotta figure out what i'm wearing to Thom Rainbows concert tomorrow..haha its formal...

i'm gonna go rewatch episode 2 and 3, and i'll be back on later to tlk to my SB sisters! HA

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^^ i gotta go too!! i have to go pack for tomorrow..i gotta figure out what i'm wearing to Thom Rainbows concert tomorrow..haha its formal...

i'm gonna go rewatch episode 2 and 3, and i'll be back on later to tlk to my SB sisters! HA
aw my dad likes tom rainbow. wheres the concert gonna be at?

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
no one's on anymore! it's friday night in many parts of the world...haha...nothing for me to read...

maybe i'm a loser, but i'm still rewatching ep. 2 since some subbed ones came out by wishboniko today...the more i watch it, the more annoyed i get at khun kid and leela!!!!

whoah - i just started a new page!!! first time for me since i'm new at this!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Khun Kid is such a pervert in here!! Ew! Leela is more vengeful here too.

Quotes from Anne:
"Poo chai heng suay!"

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
no one's on anymore! it's friday night in many parts of the world...haha...nothing for me to read...

maybe i'm a loser, but i'm still rewatching ep. 2 since some subbed ones came out by wishboniko today...the more i watch it, the more annoyed i get at khun kid and leela!!!!

whoah - i just started a new page!!! first time for me since i'm new at this!
You stole my page T_T. Oh well. But I atleast have to get 1 page today...