[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow just finish watching epi 2 and 3.. it was getting really good.. just so sad he slapped her.. HATE Leela so much.. she is so jealous and mean to narin her own sis.. she JEALOUS... cat wait for the next epi looks like he is going to r her first at the beach.... yay cant wait to watch it..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So true. Her sister loves her so much and is willing to suffer and pay for her sister's consequences . I can't believe that after that she could still have the nerves of being jeallous!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
*waves to everyone* im not doing anything on a friday night. got presentions to work on but im still online lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow just finish watching epi 2 and 3.. it was getting really good.. just so sad he slapped her.. HATE Leela so much.. she is so jealous and mean to narin her own sis.. she JEALOUS... cat wait for the next epi looks like he is going to r her first at the beach.... yay cant wait to watch it..
welcome to the club! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
So true. Her sister loves her so much and is willing to suffer and pay for her sister's consequences . I can't believe that after that she could still have the nerves of being jeallous!!
yeh and she should be protecting narin since shes the older sister but its the other way around, narin is protecting her instead.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yup! I should go to sleep since I have to wake up early tomorrow... T_T
awe.. leaving already?! have a good nite hunn!!

i think it's stupid how leela's all jealous of narin.

did you see when she was in the room & she was all pissed out that she was tossing & turning? omg, she's arghh..
she needs to get over the fact that kawee doesn't love her & never will!

I love the part where kawee was talking to narin & said something like "you know you're not that bad looking, better looking than your sister.." :loool: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
was it really?? deng.. that will be some trip if leela has to marry kawee.
i don't think kawee will even accept it simply because he hates leela with a passion.
that's why he's going after narin! lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyone want this version's summary? I'll translate it if you guys want.

Page Owned and Marked
By
KristyS

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol I noticed something. Ken always attempts to kiss Anne when he's wearing black lol The ending credit part where he went up to hug Anne and was about to kiss her until Anne pushed him away is so emotional and hot at the same time. Made me cry... but that's what he deserves... Hahaha! Now who wants whom, huh?!