[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Omg... Ken looked so darn hot when he was soaking himself in the rain, lying down and all!!!
lol doesn't he?! :drool: ken looks hot regardless of what he wears or what condition he's in! he can be soaking in sweat, dripping in sweat, soak in water shirt off, tank on, whatever it is he's just... omg... goregous! :drool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
awe no rush hunn. i got all night! lol. take your time ^_^ how did you hurt your arm anyhow?
I was playing soft ball... Practicing our catching and aiming and all... Next thing you know, the ball swiftly came towards me and boom! My proximal phalanges are now dislocated T_T .

tinah

sarNie Coma
ill be waiting kristy!..is it in details?..

why in the world would kid pass his wife who he loves to his son. thats fishy. maybe it was some typos. hope so!..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ill be waiting kristy!..is it in details?..

why in the world would kid pass his wife who he loves to his son. thats fishy. maybe it was some typos. hope so!..
Hi Tinah! *waves*

who knows... khune kid might be out of his mind to give away his wife specially to his own son.. what the hell!?

i gotta say.. ken is one lazy pra'ek in this lakorn... :loool:
he's rich, has a job, but he doesn't go to work. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey ohitsnoyyy! welcome back

maybe after kid overheard leela confessing her feelings to kawee he ssume they love each other so he arrange for them to get marry

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey ohitsnoyyy! welcome back

maybe after kid overheard leela confessing her feelings to kawee he ssume they love each other so he arrange for them to get marry
lol. you call me Noy hunn. ^_^ & i'll be here all night. lol

i like that idea... khune kid might've thought of it like that.
how come i didn't think of that?! deng, i'm slow... haha.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yea that will be the day.....khun kid really loves her and she is gonna use him to get back at kawee like wise with kawee using narin to win leela

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
it will be awful if that really does happen (khun kid making kawee marry leelah) and i thought there's a clip where khun kid sees kawee coming out of narin's room with his clothes sort of disheveled and grinning...that would be even worse if he attempted to make kawee marry leelah after seeing THAT!

i'm looking forward to the translation of the summary too kristy! thanks in advance!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea that will be the day.....khun kid really loves her and she is gonna use him to get back at kawee like wise with kawee using narin to win leela
only in leela's dream will she be with kawee! lol

i wanna see the part where kawee tells leela that he's just using narin & everything is just a game.. ooooh! the look on narin's face in the t-ser was sadness.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it will be awful if that really does happen (khun kid making kawee marry leelah) and i thought there's a clip where khun kid sees kawee coming out of narin's room with his clothes sort of disheveled and grinning...that would be even worse if he attempted to make kawee marry leelah after seeing THAT!
say what..?! where was this at??? i wanna seee...! :eek: :eek: i must've miss that part.. haha.
i think khune kid knows that kawee is up to no good [ like always]

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
this is sort of off topic...and sort of not... but i watched a couple of SB parts - the ones that are subbed by wishboniko on youtube since i can understand about 5 words in thai.. and then went shopping..at the mall, i hear all this chit chat in thai...and i was thinking to myself - "OMG, I'm still in SB lakorn world and I'm hearing thai in my head! i'm seriously obsessed with SB"

but they really were thai people speaking a whole lot of thai (which i can't say i've ever ran into before in beverly hills, ca) :)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
that why leela told everyone that kawee tried to touch or come on to her

tinah

sarNie Coma
well its gonna backfire on khun kid cuz he moved from one wife to another now hes gonna be hurt that his last wife doesn't truly love him

noy, so you will be here all night waiting for the summary?..i might be too lol