[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm confused by Leela's character.

Does she still have feelings for Ken? or does she just want to get revenge on him?

How true are Ken's words? Does she really only aspire to get rich and get Ken's dad to die faster indirectly?

How "good" is Leela?

Cuz there was that incidence where almost flames of jealous sparked when she spoke to Ann about Ken coming outta her room.

~chngnsch

Well the way I see it... Deep down Leela has never gotten over Kavee...but she met someone else who treated better so she settled for that guy, her fiance who died. But in the lakorn fate plays a cruel trick on her...by having her and her fiance get into an accident with Kavee's dad. No I don't think Leela is aspiring to get rich and get Ken's dad to die faster... the reason why she married Ken's dad is because of Ken's attitude toward her... he treats her with contempt and malice and so that is why she decides to marry his dad... to avenge Ken with everything that he has ever done or said to her. Leela is good in the beginning but you will see her progression from good to evil to really evil bitchy... because as Ken falls for Narin Leela will feel that she isn't good enough in order to make Ken be interested in her and she will do everything possible to make Ken and Narin not be together.... In the Kob and Brook version it is subtle on Leela's part she doesn't really act it out for anyone to see... but in this version you will see that she is going to manifest her jealousy in a very physical way towards Narin.... she probably won't want to feel the she feels but she will feel it nonetheless... but at the end of it all she will come around and accept that Kavee is really in love with Narin and when she finds out what Kavee has done to Narin she will help Kavee and Narin to reconcile their relationship... well that is how the Kob and Brook version went...hopefully Leela will come around in this version too.

shachibasha

psychotic
ahh i really like watching the end and opening credits were he tries to kiss her and she turns her face and also in the end credit were he brings her close to him to hug him and then she pushes him away! i love those scenes that i keep replaying it over and over its so......(no words to descride it)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahh i really like watching the end and opening credits were he tries to kiss her and she turns her face and also in the end credit were he brings her close to him to hug him and then she pushes him away! i love those scenes that i keep replaying it over and over its so......(no words to descride it)
You're not the only one^^! I like watching it, too!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well the way I see it... Deep down Leela has never gotten over Kavee...but she met someone else who treated better so she settled for that guy, her fiance who died. But in the lakorn fate plays a cruel trick on her...by having her and her fiance get into an accident with Kavee's dad. No I don't think Leela is aspiring to get rich and get Ken's dad to die faster... the reason why she married Ken's dad is because of Ken's attitude toward her... he treats her with contempt and malice and so that is why she decides to marry his dad... to avenge Ken with everything that he has ever done or said to her. Leela is good in the beginning but you will see her progression from good to evil to really evil bitchy... because as Ken falls for Narin Leela will feel that she isn't good enough in order to make Ken be interested in her and she will do everything possible to make Ken and Narin not be together.... In the Kob and Brook version it is subtle on Leela's part she doesn't really act it out for anyone to see... but in this version you will see that she is going to manifest her jealousy in a very physical way towards Narin.... she probably won't want to feel the she feels but she will feel it nonetheless... but at the end of it all she will come around and accept that Kavee is really in love with Narin and when she finds out what Kavee has done to Narin she will help Kavee and Narin to reconcile their relationship... well that is how the Kob and Brook version went...hopefully Leela will come around in this version too.

yup and when she found out what kavee done to Narin , she going realize wat she created by trying to revenge kavee in the process hurting her sister but like u say later on she will help kavee reconcile with narin but in teh old version Kavee& Leela came up with a plan to make Narin jealous hahahahha but it end up hurting Narin and she have to run away again hahaha ...drama with humor ..i love it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yup and when she found out what kavee done to Narin , she going realize wat she created by trying to revenge kavee in the process hurting her sister but like u say later on she will help kavee reconcile with narin but in teh old version Kavee& Leela came up with a plan to make Narin jealous hahahahha but it end up hurting Narin and she have to run away again hahaha ...drama with humor ..i love it

i agree. drama with humor is great. ^_^ if it's all drama, then i'll be just frustrated & i would've given up on watching it! lol.

man, i love the many face expression of Kawee! specially when he's with narin... it's so funny & kute.
:lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I remember in the original that Leela confessed she got married to "Kid" to be close to Kavee, but soon relized that "Kid" was good to her and loved her.

Also Leela does "help" Kavee out to make Narin jealous, but it backfires.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version Leela does kind of have feeling for Kavee but she grown to love & respect the father but she wasn't crazy like that but she did go ballistic when found out narin & kavee love each other but she got over it LMAO and even take Kavee's side later on ...acutally EVERYONE dat HATE kavee at the end on his side and agaisnt Narin ..funnie or wat !!!! i love drama w/ humor

tinah

sarNie Coma
OOoooOOO let see how many ppl wake up to see this eps on wed haha. Im expecting to see school skipper & work skipper in this thread haha
*hides* i actually skip class last week cuz of SB. i mean i still could of went but i was too lazy from waking up early in the morn to catch SB live

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
okay, i caught watching this lakorn. i cant believe ken slapped ann...that was so unexpected. next week eppy looks hella good...he is going to r her....

my favorite scene that i thought was funny was when they were talking about ann or soemone i forgot....and pang was there and she was like who is she...is she the bitchy bithcy one...i was hella laughing when she said the word bitchy...its funny how she said it and when she kept on saying what happen and ken told her to stop speaking english...lmao...

pat or jensuda is so cute. i love her character...i like her wardrobe too.
Ken said something in English? How could I have missed that? Oo....that means re-watch time.