[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol i had 10 pages to read today. but how are youuu???
I thought it was just allergies, but the doctor told me I caught a cold virus. So he gave me a fat as* shot. I'm better today, but I'm dehydrated from that shot. I must have drank 10 cups of water last night and so far 6 today. My face is all dried up. It's gross.

Even all that and I somehow managed to get out of bed and check up on the SB thread. This is lame and CRAZINESS! I'm obsessed!

I LOVE SB!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I thought it was just allergies, but the doctor told me I caught a cold virus. So he gave me a fat as* shot. I'm better today, but I'm dehydrated from that shot. I must have drank 10 cups of water last night and so far 6 today. My face is all dried up. It's gross.

Even all that and I somehow managed to get out of bed and check up on the SB thread. This is lame and CRAZINESS! I'm obsessed!

I LOVE SB!

awee... hunn, im sorry. :kiss: <-- for you hunn :wub: i hope you get better! what better thing to do but get on SW & post in SB thread :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Where your Sawan Bieng Sisters..LOL..Kashie's here! muahhahah...but someting is totallie wrong w/ my computer...so i might not be posting as much as usuallie tooallie suck...
haha better get that comp fix if you wanna keep up with the SB ladies!!

thanks!..im glad to be back. did i miss anything?..

well, i was crying cuz i thought i lost my car but turns out i didnt
hahahah i always feel like an idiot when that happens..thats why i click the panic button ;) works everytime...even though ppl around think its annoying...but hey, atleast you find your car haha

i usually get lazy waking up that early in the morn but when it comes to SB, i get up right after i hear my alarm haha

i have class 9:30 tommrow
Where do you go to college?? well atleast you dont have class til 9:30, i'm still in highschool and i get up at 5:30 everyday to get ready...yet..i still come by SB forum in the wee hours just to stay caught up..lol i know...ITS BAD!!!

lol i had 10 pages to read today. but how are youuu???
i had to read 10 pages today too!! took me 40 minutes to go through!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha better get that comp fix if you wanna keep up with the SB ladies!!

hahahah i always feel like an idiot when that happens..thats why i click the panic button ;) works everytime...even though ppl around think its annoying...but hey, atleast you find your car haha

Where do you go to college?? well atleast you dont have class til 9:30, i'm still in highschool and i get up at 5:30 everyday to get ready...yet..i still come by SB forum in the wee hours just to stay caught up..lol i know...ITS BAD!!!

i had to read 10 pages today too!! took me 40 minutes to go through!!!
awee... everybody got SB fever/obsession! when i'm at work, i'll be in SW too, but i'll be all paranoid thinking somebody's gonna pop up behind me & scare me. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i go to berkeley city college. im gonna be exhausted tomorrow but its worth waking up for ^_^ wow. you wake up so early then you should have time to catch SB live

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoooooo hoooooo! another one! :yahoo: :dude: 193 owned by: Noy =]
i know. but i think thursday's so i won't have to stress bout everything else round me [school & all that stuff] i will not be disturbed tomorrow & thursday! lol my mind is gonna be on SB & SB ONLY! lol & sarnworld too of course ;)
is this the fourth time in a roll?..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no way, he can't be 28. he looks at least 32. my god he looks older than his age but then again, most thai daras look older than their age.
i got his info here in sarnworld... people never know anybody's real age now a days. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
some sites arent acurate when it comes to the daras bday. i could have sworn that hes 1-2 years younger then anne.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
some sites arent acurate when it comes to the daras bday. i could have sworn that hes 1-2 years younger then anne.
oh i could be wrong. :lol: i probably am wrong anywaise. i haven't followed up on thai actors & actresses in a while.. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler pic ATTACK for EP. 5. Man, the kidnapping is in ep. 5 and not 4. We have to wait until THURSDAY.

The kidnap and the fight in the water that lead to the fever, which lead to the cuddling, which lead to the assumption that he did something to her. HAHA.
aww tis last picha looks so cute i dunno if P'Ken is trying to kiss her or hugging her..but it'll be cute if he's hugging her and saying sorrie..little chance..but aww...

okay you two...OUT WITH THE AFFAIR ALREADIE!! :arrg:

crazy people don't have pride. lol.
Pride? :blink: neva heard of such nonsense...LOL :loool:

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
ken's a year younger than anne. i remember anonymous post a clip awhile back. anne confirmed it herself

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
True..a lot of sites are not accurate...like for Chakrit -_- until now i don't even know how old he is..some say 29 some say 30 some even say 32... :ph34r: i'm still searching into tat...

i'm prettie sure P'Ken is at least 30 this year...i remember him saying someting about him turning 30 last year...but wat do u girls mean he looks old for his age?? he looks 28 to me... -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
True..a lot of sites are not accurate...like for Chakrit -_- until now i don't even know how old he is..some say 29 some say 30 some even say 32... :ph34r: i'm still searching into tat...

i'm prettie sure P'Ken is at least 30 this year...i remember him saying someting about him turning 30 last year...but wat do u girls mean he looks old for his age?? he looks 28 to me... -_-
kashieeeee hunnieee you're backkk! but yeahh ken does look 28 to me... =] if only... he would've been 8 years older than me! lol