[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
narin's mom's soooo sweet. i thought it was cute that she stayed to have dinner with kawee - he really needed that at the time. i love kawee!! i mean, i love KEN!

oh crap - i just started a new page! all the OG snarnies are going to be mad at me! sorry!!! i love SB tho!
OG sarnies... lol. we won't be mad hunnn! you're welcome here ^_^ SB is addicting! spam with us!

i think ive been starring at the comp for too long now my eyes are becoming blurry and i feel sick. ive been sleeping late for the past few days or weeks
awee.. me too. my sister's sick & i think she's getting me sick.. blahh... deng her...
but just one more day til friday so i can go shopping!! whoo hoooo!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You're obsessed, Tinah. When I stay up late and stare at the computer, I get sick too. LMAO!!!!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
narin's mom's soooo sweet. i thought it was cute that she stayed to have dinner with kawee - he really needed that at the time. i love kawee!! i mean, i love KEN!

oh crap - i just started a new page! all the OG snarnies are going to be mad at me! sorry!!! i love SB tho!
no...we wont' be mad at you for taking this page..page 300 maybe..but not this page

but i sure am mad... <_< you u calling OG's... :ph34r: **attack**

oh he was hot alright.. *drool* would be even better without those jeans... lmao :loool:
Dang! Noy...if you want tose jeans off soo bad...just go pull 'em down alreadie...geez..this ladie... :r-scene-pop-corn: .... :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
...the r' scene is short ...i have to read teh 35min in the office to fill in what happen :lol: :lol:
yeh, it was like a blink of an eye :huh:

oh i read a brief detail @ AFC about tommrows epi. kawee tortured narin until she became sick so he had to take care of her all day and night and even hug her all night to keep her warm. love the sound of that ^_^ as narin woked up she assume he took advantage of her again so she started yelling at him which madd him mad so he had to tie her up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehe...thanks noy! that was sweeeet of you!
:kiss: <-- for you hunn. ^_^

i never learn. i feel like im attach to the comp
mee tooo! i'm addicted to my computer, that's why i'm so blind.. haha.

LOL..i'm taking a break from packing...aww..i can't even keep away for 2 hours...wat am I going to do on this trip!!
awwe... you miss us kashiee! hehe. dont stress over the packing!

ahhh.. i gotta gooo.... i'll talk with you ladies laterr! i'm out my ladie bugs!

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
OMG :eek: I just watched the "r" scene for the Kob & Brook version of Sawan Bieng it was scary. Can someone explain to me Why Kawee is so happy after he "r" Narin ? I mean he showed no remorse what so ever and seemed to be happy about what he had done.

tinah

sarNie Coma
bye for now noy!..you've been on for quite sometime huh

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG :eek: I just watched the "r" scene for the Kob & Brook version of Sawan Bieng it was scary. Can someone explain to me Why Kawee is so happy after he "r" Narin ? I mean he showed no remorse what so ever and seemed to be happy about what he had done.

i love 98's version !! Kavee is happy because Narin is his HAHAAH ...she a virgin so she belong to him but he stupid though cuz he think Narin was going ask for him to take responsible HAHHAH he figure her all wrong ...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg girls...LOL...i was listenning 2 some karoke yesterday...LOL...i found the perfect song for Leela and Kawee...i guess it would be like Leela giving it to Kawee...it's in Hmong..but she sings English for the Chorus..the artist's name is Ariya...she's actuallie Thai but sings Hmong :p

english potion starts @ 1:10

Your Love is so Past Tense

here are the lyrics just in case you can't reallie understand...

Please don't tell me that you've changed
Don't want to hear on how you lost your evil ways
The one who change this time is me
And I won't go back to feeling helpless and deceived
You'll never hearing me crying
You'll never see trying
To love you once again
"Your Love is So Past Tense"

this is the translation of the hmong part rite after..i like..like..

You'll never hear the sound of me crying
You'll never get a drop of my tears
Don't come back for love...you're just merely a memory

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg girls...LOL...i was listenning 2 some karoke yesterday...LOL...i found the perfect song for Leela and Kawee...i guess it would be like Leela giving it to Kawee...it's in Hmong..but she sings English for the Chorus..the artist's name is Ariya...she's actuallie Thai but sings Hmong :p

english potion starts @ 1:10

Your Love is so Past Tense

here are the lyrics just in case you can't reallie understand...

Please don't tell me that you've changed
Don't want to hear on how you lost your evil ways
The one who change this time is me
And I won't go back to feeling helpless and deceived
You'll never hearing me crying
You'll never see trying
To love you once again
"Your Love is So Past Tense"

this is the translation of the hmong part rite after..i like..like..

You'll never hear the sound of me crying
You'll never get a drop of my tears
Don't come back for love...you're just merely a memory
it reminds me of tommrows epi when narin said you wont see a teardrop from me again

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG! What a disappointment!! I mean, C'MON! It was toooooo short!

But...I gotta give it to the kiss scene though. That was juiceee!

Freaking Leela scared the sh*t outta me! Whew...crazy biatch!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:kiss: <-- for you hunn. ^_^
mee tooo! i'm addicted to my computer, that's why i'm so blind.. haha.
awwe... you miss us kashiee! hehe. dont stress over the packing!
ahhh.. i gotta gooo.... i'll talk with you ladies laterr! i'm out my ladie bugs!
LOL..tell me about it..i was on so late the other nite..Sarn had to kick us off...LOL :lol:

okay..see you then...

the kiss scene was liikee damn hot! :drool: heart attack heart attack :drool:
uh-huh..it's not good for ppl w/ heart problem..LOL..j/k..but it is breath-taking... :lol: