[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'M BACK...I'M SORRY A CAN'T DO IT I TRIED... EP. 5 REPLAY.. :wub: :loool: OH TINAH DON'T START SLAPPING YOURSELF :loool: ONE CRAZY LEELA IS BAD ENOUGH

FATHER I HAVE SINNED....I WATCHED SB :loool: :blush: :loool:
dont worry im not even near leelas insaneness.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh! Every time I come here i'm 10 pages behind...and trust me I come REALLY OFTEN! WOW, you guys are really intense ... but I can understand with the 3 R-scene...there a lot to say... :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my gosh! Every time I come here i'm 10 pages behind...and trust me I come REALLY OFTEN! WOW, you guys are really intense ... but I can understand with the 3 R-scene...there a lot to say... :p
those "Rawr" scenes got me wired :D ... asked Tinah... she knows. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres other good scenes too but the 3 r seem to be our main topic

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You bet!! 2 in 1 is a lot to be thankful for! :lol: Not to mention next weeks *drools*

Irissara

sarNie Egg
AAAHHHHHHHHH I'VE GONE THE DEEP END I'VE FELL INTO THE SB ABYSS. COME JOIN ME EVERYONE I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT TO..... :loool: :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think i might be... if i don't watch SB... haha. or if i dont watch the "rawr" scene. lol....
i know what your thinking tinah! "there you go again with the Rawr scene Noy!!" :lol: :eek:
haha stop it noy. lets see if you could last w/o saying the 3 R for a minute

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao. i can go a minute without talking about "rawr" scenes... lol. okay that's a lie. i can't :loool: but i gotta go ladies!

i will be back later on tonite & we will catch up on our convo. specially bout the :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :loool:

okay then ladies take careeeee! :kiss: <-- for you all <3 Noy

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
wowowo i cant wait till eps 6...its going to be sooo goood..Leela is so annoying and self-fish. Ken was telling Ann about her sister Leela while ems on the boat omg thats soo true about her sister...