[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Finally saw epi 4 and 5 and OMG, the pool scene is probably my fave. So hot. :blush: When they were underwater I was like damn I wish the water was clearer. And the scene of Kavee taking care of sick Narin was sweet. Finally we get some K/N scenes instead of the rest of the people.

Leela is batshit crazy. I was cracking up when she was slapping herself and then started screeching like a banshee.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
aww everyones going to bed!!!...geez..i still have to stay up and help my mom make some home made ''kah-piak"..haha sound it out..you lao ppl shld know...the fresh noodles...hand made..mmm haha...we gotta make it for the lao new year party/poo kan this weekend :yahoo:

anyways, hope to see you later noy!! =] :rolleyes:

hey did anyone catch that rin turned her necklace around before entering the house???? just noticed that after the third time of rewatching it hahaha :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww everyones going to bed!!!...geez..i still have to stay up and help my mom make some home made ''kah-piak"..haha sound it out..you lao ppl shld know...the fresh noodles...hand made..mmm haha...we gotta make it for the lao new year party/poo kan this weekend :yahoo:

hey did anyone catch that rin turned her necklace around before entering the house???? just noticed that after the third time of rewatching it hahaha :wub:
yummmy! my favorite. lols. but yeah she had to turn her necklace around because it caused so much problems especially with her dang evil, jealous sister.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

Yeah. i noticed that ^^. At first I thought she was going to take it off but said to myself that she wouldn't dare... She listens to pr'ek.lol.

I wonder why Kavee is going "R" here in the next episode though... Just out of the blues?

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
damnnnnnnnnnnn epi 5 full of :r-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: and :r-scene-pop-corn: now we can be sure that

the :baby-scene-pop-corn: is already done :loool:

annea

sarNie Adult
omg cant believe he "R" her in the pool......i think thats the first time i've ever seen an "R" scene in the pool.....hehehehe

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
wow...i feel so sad for Narin, especially the part he left her at the bus station or something... and when she entered the mansion...I can see and feel her pain... What did he tells her before she gets down the car?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy bananas!!! You've got to be kidding me. I thought that Oil/Aump took it to the next level. Ken/Ann has taken it to a whole other level beyond comprehension for Thai lakorn. I thought they would edit out the kissing/love but in fact they kept so much in!!!

Kristy, I am looking at your animations and OMFG!!! Kavee is a sadistic, perverted, lunatic. Can he not get enough of Narin? Geez. This is the most I have ever seen in a lakorn and I am not done it.

Kavee needs to let out his aggression in a different way. I guess, he has never encountered such a sharp-tongue, intelligent, beautiful woman like Narin before and doesn't know how to go about it. He is going to get it from Narin, oh boy.

All he knows is brutality and mean words to make Narin his. OMFG!!! I am going to watch the rest. I have a long way to go.

Thanks for all the pics, summaries, and SC!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Holy bananas!!! You've got to be kidding me. I thought that Oil/Aump took it to the next level. Ken/Ann has taken it to a whole other level beyond comprehension for Thai lakorn. I thought they would edit out the kissing/love but in fact they kept so much in!!!

Kristy, I am looking at your animations and OMFG!!! Kavee is a sadistic, perverted, lunatic. Can he not get enough of Narin? Geez. This is the most I have ever seen in a lakorn and I am not done it.

Kavee needs to let out his aggression in a different way. I guess, he has never encountered such a sharp-tongue, intelligent, beautiful woman like Narin before and doesn't know how to go about it. He is going to get it from Narin, oh boy.

All he knows is brutality and mean words to make Narin his. OMFG!!! I am going to watch the rest. I have a long way to go.

Thanks for all the pics, summaries, and SC!!!

Dal...i think you're INFECTED!!! haha :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wow...i feel so sad for Narin, especially the part he left her at the bus station or something... and when she entered the mansion...I can see and feel her pain... What did he tells her before she gets down the car?
I know!! After all he did to her, he's going to treat her like she's nothing, too! He'll feel the pain later!!

Ken:
"I'm going to drop you off here. Where ever you go after is your business. Oh, and if someone asks you where you've gone... I hope I don't need to tell you. You should know what you're suppose to say."

Exactly nothing but a worthless trash :( Poor Anne!! Only if I had a gun!

Oh yay! I own this page!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***

Dal...i think you're INFECTED!!! haha :lol:
I am starting to realize that fact. Oh no. I am addicted....I am on the part where Kavee is about to kiss her in the bed after she cried all night. So sad. Kavee is crazy. He just needs love....LOL and counseling and go at it with Leela to get it all off his chest. All he has known is neglect, heartache, loneliness, ect,....I still hate him though.

I love the soundtrack and I am on 5.5 of Peache's channel.

tinah

sarNie Coma
kristy, your sig distracting haha. cant get my mind out of that scene. its the most talked about in this thread