[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

hehe triANGgo i love your siggy it so hillarious!

i had the same thought about kawee too that he likes narin but is just using her sister as an excuse so that he wouldnt seem like a wus! and probably because ann is the first girlthat dosent like him and chase after him like teddy gieger song says you only want what you cant have!
Yes, the getting back at Leela through Narin is a childish excuse. That Kawee is using to cover up the fact he has started having feelings for Narin. For example, remember the boy in school who use to harass you like pull your hair or shove you on the play ground. You thought he hated you and later you found he liked you and didn't want you to know :lol:
Kawee is so freaking childess and sadistic he likes a ten year old kid in a mans body.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
hi everyone! I'm new here...I love ken and ann :wub:
since I had finished watching oum ruk!
I'm a Filipino who recently became crazy about thai lakorns! ;)
I hope I am welcome here :rolleyes:
welcome, ellem! i'm sweet_yang and i hope that you will enjoy your stay here! feel free to holler at me once in a while. i'm not as active as i used to be since school started, but i'm still trying to keep up to date with everyone else here at sarnworld. anyway, i like anne and ken too! love this lakorn, especially!!! once again, WELCOME! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sharks... My connection went down all day :( . I must have been watching SB over and over for 20x now.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
cannot wait for more.. omg there is going to b another r scene... wow wat is probably after the party then he r her again... he was such an ass at the beach place but also had a really sweet side of him.. taking care of her... after she said she hates him wat did he say to her????

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
The pool scene :eek: I finally took a full look at that scene between Kawee and Narin and Wow :lol: it looked more like they were underwater battling/warlike are something. Something else I noticed in that scene is that he didn't "R" are in the pool <_< but most likey made out with Narin in the pool and did the "R" in the bedroom. That is why we see them naked in bed together and Kawee for sure undressed Narin. Because there is no way in hell she took off her clothing willing for him no matter how wet her clothing had become.

Now, I understand why everyone talks about the pool scene it was totally erotic ;)

Also, I think Narin heart and soul is broken she seems to offically hate Kawee.

julye017

sarNie Adult
welcome, ellem! i'm sweet_yang and i hope that you will enjoy your stay here! feel free to holler at me once in a while. i'm not as active as i used to be since school started, but i'm still trying to keep up to date with everyone else here at sarnworld. anyway, i like anne and ken too! love this lakorn, especially!!! once again, WELCOME! :D

thank you so much....I hope you can still continue to check here even if you are busy... I'm a bum for now and still searching for a job that's why I'm online often and once in a while I get to check here! hehe...totally agree with you! this series is really awesome...I love the :slapandkissse3: type... :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
hahah! what? he said that??
choo...you siggie...OMG I love it!!!!!!!

Sharks... My connection went down all day :( . I must have been watching SB over and over for 20x now.
KristyS...I love those girl!!!!! Naughty hehe!!!

I didn't think that a character could be more aggressive then Harit but damn Kawee is pushing it. I mean damn dude but I'm eating it up!!!!!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
KAWEE WAS SO... MEAN IN EPISODE 5. HE RAPED NARIN LIKE SO MANY TIMES... AND I'M OKAY WITH IT :drool: I MEAN SHE'S ASKING FOR IT RIGHT? SHE KNOWS THAT IF SHE DOESN'T DO WHAT HE COMMANDS THEN HE'LL GET DIRTY WITH HER. (SIGH)... :blush: