[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahhaha i cant see myself with an younger man. feels like i'm babysitting my youngers brothers.
gosh.
my heart aches. everybody is getting married. or at least it feels like it
lol. i don't have a younger brother so i don't know how that feels like. lol.
i heard this a while back, women should marry younger men, so the women will be the first one to go & not be lonely. :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I notice something in episode 5 and that is Kawee is testing Narin almost wanting to see if she will tell her family what happen. If she had told her family straight up what Kawee did than that would have let him know she does not care for him any shape or form. Also, it would help Kawee to break apart Leela and Khunkid marriage. I think Kawee was sort of hoping she would snitch.
i dont think that true... the reason why narin didnt tell was because she didnt want to hurt leela feeling and didnt want her mom and brother to think that she has shame the family .narin really cares for leela but i dont think that leela cares for her well being , she just cares if kawee beded narin or not

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
love is blind , everything is pink & red when he look at Noi . Age is just a number , time have change from older man w/ younger girl hahaha . I can picture myself with a younger man , it only mean i got my groove back .
people tend to date younger than their age because they want to feel young again ...are you implying that your an old couger sarn? lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
for you gurls

infection---an influence or impulse passing from one to another and affecting feeling or action.

virus---a corrupting influence on morals or the intellect; poison

obession--Compulsive preoccupation with an idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

fever---A contagious, usually short-lived enthusiasm or craze

choo

sarNie Adult
goodness,
no matter how strong their on screen chemistry is all that is going through my mind is "HE'S MARRIED! HE'S MARRIED!"
i think i will enjoyed this lakorn more if i didnt know that he is married. i dont dig married men. once i find out that he's married, all my feelings toward him is GONE. and I will have so many haters on this but i gotta get it out of my chest, when i first saw his wife's picture i was like "awww how cute his mom is there with him" only to find out that its his wife not his mother. him and his wife looks like nephew and aunt.
lol omo, lol you can't accept that he's married eh??LOL i see what you mean too.:) but dang girl, lol Noi doesn't look that old to be his mom! lol
but Lol i'm actually fine with Noi being with Ken. He loves and cares about her so much, it makes me melt. :) I'm happy for them. :) When he's on screen, he's our Kawee actor, so i don't usually associate his character with his real life stuff too. Shoot, lol I still drool over BradPitt even when he's with Angie.lol and has his own kids too!haha

iluvnumandoil, haah i like your definitions on those terms..:)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
its both a 1st marriage for kane and noi

my rule of thumb for age is... hottness has no age limits

a psychologist major could write a whole freaking thesis on this lakorn and how messed up all the characters are

kawee is rather evil his actions show that... but then his actions also show that he isnt always evil but regardless i think a lot of us may have the same feelings towards kawee and are just expressing it in different ways that are being misunderstood (the irony just like in the lakorn)

i think i have a problem because i seem to be in love with sadistic older men... the first time i saw and fell in love with kane was in a yuma lakorn where he played a psychopatic killer and now im gunna go watch my other love kill people in street kings... :eek:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i want no strings attached. when i watch sawan bieng or visualized it, i want no strings attached dangling. and i keep on seeing a red string tied around ken. i just cant get over it that he's married. after this one, i gonna stop watching any more of his lakorn. my heart hurts too much. btw what kind of illness does noi? love illness or health illness?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i want no strings attached. when i watch sawan bieng or visualized it, i want no strings attached dangling. and i keep on seeing a red string tied around ken. i just cant get over it that he's married. after this one, i gonna stop watching any more of his lakorn. my heart hurts too much. btw what kind of illness does noi? love illness or health illness?
wow no comments

ChenrukNote

Goddess

So you don't watch any lakorns that the main lead is married? That sucks...you're missing out then.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
im actually happy knowing that ken is happily married to a woman like noi...she sooo deserves him...

***back to topic***

hahaha...i didn't think anyone noticed thom's character...he is definitely annoying...which reminds me..why is louis always playing these really annoying characters??? btw, pat is just too cute..

fun

Expired Sarnie
hi everyone! I'm new here...I love ken and ann :wub:
since I had finished watching oum ruk!
I'm a Filipino who recently became crazy about thai lakorns! ;)
I hope I am welcome here :rolleyes:
Welcome to the club. You came to the right place to spam all your love for Thai lakorns.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha...i didn't think anyone noticed thom's character...he is definitely annoying...which reminds me..why is louis always playing these really annoying characters??? btw, pat is just too cute..
Louis doesn't always play annoying part. I am actually glad he finally has a part where he doesn't die in the middle of the lakorn. LMAO. Agree that his character is making me mad. I don't like third wheelers, Tom is definitely one. LOL :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeah. there is really much of the n'rais either since leela is practically taking over.

ooh yay!! paged owned by KristyS

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahhaha i cant see myself with an younger man. feels like i'm babysitting my youngers brothers.
gosh.
my heart aches. everybody is getting married. or at least it feels like it
LOL, I know what you mean but a two to three years younger is fine with me. LMAO, but it will fee like I am dating my sister's BF. LMAO!

Well they have been together for almost a decade, :mellow:
Finally his man enough to seal their relationship with a wedding and starting a family... both are lucky, Noi can finally get over her illness because the only way to get better is have a baby, Ken is the one who can help her, sure she is 7 years older than him (I think) but these days it doesn't really matter now.

Knowing his married doesn't really bother me, lakorn and reality. Or maybe because I like Noi <_<
LMAO yepmaybe its mutual feelings toward that one person too, but for me I don't like Noi, but I don't hate her. The marriage doesn't bother me, if you are able to snatch him away from Noi, then good for you. I have a better chance to snatch him away after you. :lol: Just kidding, I hope its Ann that snatches him away. I am so evil. :lol:

i heard this a while back, women should marry younger men, so the women will be the first one to go & not be lonely. :lol:
:loool:

for you gurls

infection---an influence or impulse passing from one to another and affecting feeling or action.

virus---a corrupting influence on morals or the intellect; poison

obession--Compulsive preoccupation with an idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

fever---A contagious, usually short-lived enthusiasm or craze
I am all of them! LOL, but I think the fever has gotten worst, I still couldn't forget Rang Ngao and after Oum Ruk it became worst and now Sawan Bieng. What can I say?

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think that true... the reason why narin didnt tell was because she didnt want to hurt leela feeling and didnt want her mom and brother to think that she has shame the family .narin really cares for leela but i dont think that leela cares for her well being , she just cares if kawee beded narin or not

Your right, Narin really does care for her family alot... But Leela does seem more worried about rather if Kawee has a relationship with Narin.