[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i enjoyed your video!! haha..i'm in the process of making my very first video too!! i'll post once its done...btw, i used an English song...and it focuses more on kawee's love for narin ;)

edit::page 268 OWNED BY ME!!! :p
and heres the link to the mv!!
Each Other - SB MV
Let me know what you think ;) ...and keep in mind..its my first MV!​

HAHAHAHA....
GOOD JOB!!!!=)
I REALLY LIKED IT=)
YAYAYAYA....WERE VERY CLOSE TO PAGE 300...LOL...KINDA...
SO IMPATIENT RIGHT NOW...I MIGHT AS WELL WATCH OOM RUK AGAIN...JUST TO KILL TIME..
FORGOT HOW IT GOES LIKE..AND HEY ITS KEN AND ANNE...SO THERES NO WORRIES..AND THINK ABOUT
SAWAN BIANG...=)[/
:r-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :clap: :slapandkissse3: :tease: :yahoo: :lmao:
b]

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah..i don't think we're gonna hit 300 pages by tomorrow. so many people are M.I.A. noy, you seem to be one of the few still here. keep spamming! :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHA...YEAH KEEP SPAMMING...IMMA PUT MY WORDS TO SIZE 7 OKAIS..
HAHAHA...IT DOES SEEM LONG...
OH WELL LETS JUST HOPE TIME FLY BY FAST..=)[/
b]

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hate to say this but the only reason I keep watching it is to see what Kawee will do next ^_^ If he was the typical male lead I might not really care for Sawan Bieng. Watching Kawee unstable behavior is kind of entertaining for me. I also hope to see Narin teach Kawee a lesson.
Kavee's character is very unpredictable and that is what is keeping me interested. He ain't your typical "p'ek" at all. Too sadistic and crazy for my tastes. LOL. But I am agreeing with your comment, Marie. Nain will be teaching Kavee the lessons of life. She will be cruel to him.

matty

sarNie Egg
I come to read the posts here alot...but never really post anything myself....it's fun to read everyone's reply :p . This is one of the most exciting lakorn in a long time. I'm a huge fan of Ann and Ken (super Hottt!! :wub: )... I even went to buy the TV Magazine of the lakorn to read the story line...the two episodes a week were killing me!!! I don't know how close the actual lakorn is to the script in TV Magazine...but when the father died and his will was read...there wasn't anything there about Kavee having to marry Leela...only that his money goes to Kavee. Leela gets some money and jewelries and all her family can still live in the Worawade's house and can not be kicked out unless they want to leave of their own free will...I hope they stick to that story line because having Kavee marry his wife is kind of sick!!! :( I read the whole damn magazine in one day (which is surprising 'cause my reading skills are not that superb) ...I just couldn't put it down!! They are one of the best on screen couple ever!!! :D

choo

sarNie Adult
noy, i love your new siggie!;) you're welcome.!;)

roselovesice, thanks! hehe, yeah i thought it would be very difficult to do it, but it's actually really easy.:) you just need imageready and photoshop and *windowsmoviemaker* to do those stuff..:)

lilxgxriah, i love your mv too! <the song's great with it!> waiting for more!

did i tell you guys i woke up today, cause i forgot it was on wed. & thu. not tues and wed!lol darn it..kkk

SwTmZjEnNy

sarNie Egg
So I was thinking, When Narin get's preganant and when she runs away from him and he goes search for her. Would he be as sweet as Chen in Oum Ruk :wub: hehe it'll be pretty cool if he was! LMAO. haha maybe he could act like that to win over her heart like in Oum Ruk. haha jk, we are talking about Kawee here -_- URGH. I can't wait for the movie. ONE MORE DAY :yahoo:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ok... so I never ever post... i just like to read comments from fans... and by far, I really enjoy reading all the posted comments and spoilers of what's going to happen next.

Anyways my thoughts:
This drama is by far, I would say way better then '98 version...

I hope that very soon Narin will turn around and get back at Kawee... i just hate it that he is torturing her... He needs to open up a little and stop acting like a jerk to her...

Does anyone know if his father is going to die or will her sister turn crazy...
i don't like Leela... the '98 version, she's a little nicer then this version...

That's all.. it's pretty much repeatative of what everyone is saying
i watched one clip of the '98 version and found it...does not come close to 2008!!!! :p :lol: lol, i'm so into this version!!! plus i have to say Brooke doesn't have that badboy look at all!!!! >< (I would have chosen Num to act with Kob! :wub: ) neways, yeah, i'm scared of Leela! when she slapped herself like that... it was crazy!

ANYWAYS!!! HOT gifs! omygosh thanks for sharing those! they're so lovely! :wub: :wub: hehehehehehe!

i'm like screaming throughout each scene! looool! gosh, when the darn waiter spoke too loud and let Kawee know of Narin's escape attempt, i was like "Come on!" crap! lol.
lol, it was fun watching the part where he dragged her to the water and she was like "let go!" but he would do the opposite! ( the opposite of letting go is kissing :blink: ) XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy, i love your new siggie!;) you're welcome.!;)

roselovesice, thanks! hehe, yeah i thought it would be very difficult to do it, but it's actually really easy.:) you just need imageready and photoshop and *windowsmoviemaker* to do those stuff..:)
lilxgxriah, i love your mv too! <the song's great with it!> waiting for more!

did i tell you guys i woke up today, cause i forgot it was on wed. & thu. not tues and wed!lol darn it..kkk

aweee... i wish it was wednesday! i wish it was the weekend already.. ahh... sucks!

omg... that's all you need? photoshop, imageready & windows movie maker??? lol. i'm lame. too lazy to make it. lol. but yet i can make a mv. it don't make sense...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeh ken and his lame excuses..LOL, Kawee to Narin:

your sister- :r-scene-pop-corn:
don't eat- :r-scene-pop-corn:
don't apol.- :r-scene-pop-corn:
wear a shirt- :r-scene-pop-corn:

:loool: :loool:

Kawee is so easy for Narin..l!!!lol
LOL :loool: this is way too funnie...but anyways..they all led to one ting... :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Kawee knows exactly what he's doing. He gets to punish Leela and have Narin at the same time. The guy may be twisted but he's no fool. ^_^
eheheh..i'm serious..you girls tink of the funniest tings EVER!! ehehe..i agree..he might be a psycho but no dumbass...

jjinxx

I find it odd that Kawee never used any condoms everytime he slept with Narin. I mean he is more experinced than she is right. <_< So, he had to know that she would evenutally get pregnant if they kept doing that "R" stuff with out some type of protection.

I'll give Narin a pass on that issue because she was innocent and didn't have a choice in the matter. But Kawee seem to have planned her pregnancy. I mean come on if he acts suprise that she becomes pregnant I think I'll fall out my chair laughing. :lol: Now, if he dosen't act suprise at all and says that he planned it that way as a form to trap Narin. Then it'll make much more sense as to why the director wrote in all those "R" scenes. Kawee was trying to make Narin with child.

Though I'm probably totally wrong with this theory. Who knows Kawee could be just a perv ;)
lol, love your comment! i didn't even think about Kawee's "experience"! he is totally doing it on purpose! i mean, getting her pregnant, lol, cuz obviously he's r-ing her on purpose - "punishing" her, he said. yeah, i have to say, if he's SURPRISED then i would be o__o...but he's asks who the father is...i don't know what i'll do
keke, that's amusing, now we'll wait and see!!! maybe he'll be like in Oum Ruk like someone said before in here

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I find it odd that Kawee never used any condoms everytime he slept with Narin. I mean he is more experinced than she is right. <_< So, he had to know that she would evenutally get pregnant if they kept doing that "R" stuff with out some type of protection.

I'll give Narin a pass on that issue because she was innocent and didn't have a choice in the matter. But Kawee seem to have planned her pregnancy. I mean come on if he acts suprise that she becomes pregnant I think I'll fall out my chair laughing. :lol: Now, if he dosen't act suprise at all and says that he planned it that way as a form to trap Narin. Then it'll make much more sense as to why the director wrote in all those "R" scenes. Kawee was trying to make Narin with child.

Though I'm probably totally wrong with this theory. Who knows Kawee could be just a perv ;)
I'm serious where do these tings pop up from...ehehe...now..do u reallie wanna see Kavee reach over..open his desser..pull out a condom.and put it on... -_- :ph34r: ....geez women...i don't know about u..but i sure do :spin: ehehehe :drool:

hahah i'm sure it'll be typical that Kawee would be very surprised to find out that Narin is pregnant later on...haha about the protection thing...lol i don't remember the last movie/drama i saw, which they actually even show a condom anywhere..LOL US or other countries?lol
will in Song Kram Nang Fah..asshole Pong..P'Ning in there used condoms everytime he messed w/ the nang'rai..if tat counts...ehehehe

jjinxx

Poor Narin that she gets stuck in the middle of it all. Kawee is so sick and twisted in the head. He treats Narin like shes some empty shell with no feelings or etc. I just hope she makes him suffer cause this lakorn is way more sadistic than JLR. Well aside from that I enjoy watching it because its different from other lakorns. I like how ch.3's lakorn are more edgy and dramatic than ch. 7; ITS NOT BORING!
lol, yeah, i thought nothing could get more revengeful and sadistic than JLR (devoted to Harit here, lol) but even without the jungle Kawee is way worse than mean Harit! unbelievable! lol

well, Kawee did keep saying that Narin was 'his' so he's just taking a closer step to proving that by making babies! XD

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Page 269 Owned by Kashie!

wahh! i got a page...goodness..been so long...

Hey! Noi **wave** :clap: over here..over here...
oh deng! took my page <_<

i can't believe we're talking about condoms. :lol: i don't think kawee used any. he was probably in a rush you know. he's a one minute man. :loool: