[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wonder what eps does narin get pregnant...im waiting for the 4th R'scene ...khun khid saw kawee came out of narin room , i wonder if he tells leela
and i hope it not true that when khun kid dies leela and kawee has to get married according to the will

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hello crazy folks! Hahaha
I am a HUGE fan of Ken's lakornssss! I personally think he's like....the best actor. So natural at everything he does without any awkward moments
Anyways, he's SOOO SEXY IN HERE....SO EVIL AND SEXY

I'm only on epi 1 though....So far, I love Ken! I love the way he cries...so sad T_T So heart wrenching....
And how evil he is...that evil smirk *to die for*. T_T <3

I don't wanna get hooked on it, so I'ma take it slow ladies!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone is waiting for tomorrow. I'll be missing the first half because i'll be on my way home from school. :(

shachibasha

psychotic
wow i notice that before the r scenes happen the pages jump so fast you cant cath up from where you last left off but after the r scene happenedit kind of died down a bit!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it hard to catch up especially when it air the pages jump from 10 -20 or so when i get home

lol.. im really behind like.. i gotta watch episode 3 to the rest ... of sb because .. let me tell u.. bein a hgh schooler.. ===== lots of hw n no free time.. argh... but must find ways to catch up.. and wow there already is the rape scenes??

shachibasha

psychotic
ohh cant wait for when kawee starts chasing after narin... wait thats happening already sorta.. i cant wait for kawee to admit he loves narin wohooo

shachibasha

psychotic
lol.. im really behind like.. i gotta watch episode 3 to the rest ... of sb because .. let me tell u.. bein a hgh schooler.. ===== lots of hw n no free time.. argh... but must find ways to catch up.. and wow there already is the rape scenes??
yup hw and midterms and finals are just sucky but sb virus has doped my blood...wed and thursday are sb days and nothings else thats how i catch up with sb...if you dont understand im sorry