[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard they shorten the 4th "R" scene. probaly from the complaint. darnit, they should of cut out the 2nd "R" instead.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i heard they shorten the 4th "R" scene. probaly from the complaint. darnit, they should of cut out the 2nd "R" instead.

they suppose to show the scene where Kavee was on top of Narin but instead the carama turn away and aim toward the table HHAHA

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

They shorten to what ? I wonder how long the origninal 4th was befor it was shorten. But you right they could have gotten rid of the 2nd "R" it was not needed one were he force feed her in bed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they suppose to show the scene where Kavee was on top of Narin but instead the carama turn away and aim toward the table HHAHA
it was even shorter than the clip we've seen :lol: ch3 probaly had to tone it down or this lakorn would be bann

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Tawee rocks! How can you ladies not love this guy?

Where's your empathy and compassion for his pain? He's father betrayed his mother's love and so he's not friendly and has no respect for those around him.

And he's made of money, so all the gold-diggers are after him so he has to watch his back.

What did he do wrong? Why do you girls hate him so much?

As for what he did to Nong Lin... well... blame the older sister...

Her acting sucks though... (slaps self once, twice, three times, and then starts screamming). CRACKS ME UP...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it was even shorter than the clip we've seen :lol: ch3 probaly had to tone it down or this lakorn would be bann
lol most rawr scenes are pretty short. i'm suprised that the lakorn even made it to 4 rawr scenes! it caught me by surprise. haha. but i need to go & finish up my paper so i can watch episode 6. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol most rawr scenes are pretty short. i'm suprised that the lakorn even made it to 4 rawr scenes! it caught me by surprise. haha. but i need to go & finish up my paper so i can watch episode 6. :lol:
haha. must be a record huh. i dont think any thai drama had 4 "R" scenes before. since the rating is good right now i dont think they wanna bann it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. must be a record huh. i dont think any thai drama had 4 "R" scenes before. since the rating is good right now i dont think they wanna bann it.
i knowww! the most i've seen was just 2. lol. this lakorn tops it alll. & i hope they don't bann it. they shouldn't focus so much on the rawr scene. [even though i do. lol]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
cOME ON...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...ME...
I NEED TO WATCH IT...
THIS IS MY ONLY TIMR RIGHT NOW...
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!
AND IM MAD THAT THEY CAUGHT OFF THE PART KEN WAS ON TOP OF ANNE...
DAMN CH3...PLUS THEY PUT THAT PART ON NEWS TOO MUCH...THATS Y THEY PROBABLY BANN THAT PART...=(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I NEED TO WATCH IT...
DAMN CH3...PLUS THEY PUT THAT PART ON NEWS TOO MUCH...THATS Y THEY PROBABLY BANN THAT PART...=(
you can download it in the Buddie media section. that's what i'm doing right now. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
I NEED TO WATCH IT...
true, if only they kept that scene a secret until the airing time then it might not be cut out. then again, the chances of the lakorn getting bann might be higher

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
true, if only they kept that scene a secret until the airing time then it might not be cut out. then again, the chances of the lakorn getting bann might be higher

its hard not to focus on it when there was one after another :lol:
oh yeahh... it is hard to focus.. .lol. but has a lakorn ever got banned??