[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Almost 300 pages and I have not seen this week episode, I guess I will save it for the weekend. Has Kawee soften up yet. Oh the better part, is Narin throwing up-morning sickness yet? LMAO, can’t wait for that part!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don’t think so because Khun Kid wouldn’t want Leela to suffer. If Khun Kid does make him marry her then I quit with this lakorn. LOL> Just kidding but crossing my fingers.

VBQ

sarNie Egg
If Leela and Kawee got married then Leela would be the baby's aunt, step-grandma and step-mom all at once ... I'd feel very sorry for that poor baby. :(

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
OOOOhhh kawee is beginning to soften up in ep 7.
*Warning* Spoiler
Khun lee came to ask Narin about the pictures that they took at the party night, why she went with him, and she kept asking what kawee did to her. Narin didn't know what to answer and then Khun lee shooked Narin and saw narin wearing kawee's necklace that he gave to narin. Then she tried to pull it off Narin and Narin wouldn't take it off. So Leela smacked Narin. OMG! Then Kawee came in, trying to help narin. Then there was a tug a war, where Kawee held narin's right hand and leela held narin's left hand. Pulling her back and forth. LOL. Poor Narin, I wonder what she was thinking. Then Khun kid came and stop them. Narin ran to her room, and Kawee tried to talk to her or comfort her. Aw, my first time seeing him being nice, with her awake. kekeke... He held her, trying to embrace her, but she pushed away... Yea thats how far I got only... Thanks PEACH for uploading!

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
OH NOOOOO! BOO HOO HOO! Poor Daddy... I can't belive Kawee said to Leela that he has never loved Narin. OMG! Poor Narin had to hear it too. Poor Khun Kid who also had to see and hear leela's love for kawee. UGH... !

Hey peach, did narin leave yet?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
OOOOhhh kawee is beginning to soften up in ep 7.
*Warning* Spoiler
Khun lee came to ask Narin about the pictures that they took at the party night, why she went with him, and she kept asking what kawee did to her. Narin didn't know what to answer and then Khun lee shooked Narin and saw narin wearing kawee's necklace that he gave to narin. Then she tried to pull it off Narin and Narin wouldn't take it off. So Leela smacked Narin. OMG! Then Kawee came in, trying to help narin. Then there was a tug a war, where Kawee held narin's right hand and leela held narin's left hand. Pulling her back and forth. LOL. Poor Narin, I wonder what she was thinking. Then Khun kid came and stop them. Narin ran to her room, and Kawee tried to talk to her or comfort her. Aw, my first time seeing him being nice, with her awake. kekeke... He held her, trying to embrace her, but she pushed away... Yea thats how far I got only... Thanks PEACH for uploading!
TOTALLY GETTING SOO GOOD MORE???

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
hey Peach... in 7.6, did the father really want kawee to marry leela?

and I can't believe how many heart attack khun kid had to overcome.. and finally this last one took him. Wait did he have a heart attack? Or he is so ill!

fun

Expired Sarnie
No, Khun Kid is going to die a second time if he really has that in mind. Even in a lakorns that is totally disgusting. I didn’t mind it in LK but this is overly vulgar if Khun Kid makes Kawee marry Leela, in LK she didn’t even sleep with the father.

And finally he dies for goodness sake.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
OMG!! The street where Kawee is walking is near my house.
Since when did they shoot it? Why didn't I see them? What a shame!!

Today's episode come back on track now. I love it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG!! The street where Kawee is walking is near my house.
Since when did they shoot it? Why didn't I see them? What a shame!!

Today's episode come back on track now. I love it!
Are you serious? Maybe next time, and I would kiss the ground where they walked. LOL.

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
Hey Wishbone! OMG you live near where they shot it! OMG I bet they did it secretly!

and dang it! I am no where near there! Too bad I can't kiss it! lol

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
OH YEA! I OWN PG 289!!

Hey When they were shooting that walking scene with ken... I WONDER did fans go crazy around there? Did people even notice they were shooting there... Also, wow Ken look so tall compare to everyone!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OH YEA! I OWN PG 289!!

Hey When they were shooting that walking scene... I WONDER did fans go crazy around there? Did people even notice they were shooting there... Also, wow Ken look so tall compare to everyone!
I know I would have, like I said in my earlier post if I was near they I would probably kissed the ground. LOL and let no one else step on it afterward.

choo

sarNie Adult
wishbone, omg! hehe hopefully they come next time!!!!! if they do, haha you have to get pictures!;)

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
JW, how long is the time span between kawee kidnapping her and R-ing her, and ep 8, where ann is pregnant?? Seems like it has only been a week.