[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm on here everyday but I never leave a post so here's my first one ever. This might be a stupid question, but do you guys think Narin heard everything her sister confessed to Kawee? Or do you think she only caught the end when Kawee said it was all a game? I would love to read some of your inputs. Ciao!!
welcome to the club! you should spam with us ^_^ uhm... i think she just heard the ending... but i think narin knows how leela really feels bout kawee.

WTF noy!!! haha...you own another page!! again!...

anyways..i love mariah carey..in fact i was named after her ^_^
haha. =] too much coffee... i love it! awee.. i love mariah carey! awe.. you were named after her! how kutee. if i have girl i'll name her mariah & her nick name is gonna be ree ree. heeh... i'll think of you riah! ;)

omg chong! "& kawee likes it rough!? lma :loool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
welcome to the club! you should spam with us ^_^ uhm... i think she just heard the ending... but i think narin knows how leela really feels bout kawee.
haha. =] too much coffee... i love it! awee.. i love mariah carey! awe.. you were named after her! how kutee. if i have girl i'll name her mariah & her nick name is gonna be ree ree. heeh... i'll think of you riah! ;)
omg chong! "& kawee likes it rough!? lma :loool:

hahaha omg...my one cousin calls me ree ree!! its so annoying...some of my friends call me ry ry too haha...i have many nickanames...and dont worry i wont tell your secret^^^

and its more like Narin likes it rough...Anne actually had to BEG ken to slap her forreal so she can reach her HIGHEST emotion haha

choo

sarNie Adult
hahaha omg...my one cousin calls me ree ree!! its so annoying...some of my friends call me ry ry too haha...i have many nickanames...and dont worry i wont tell your secret^^^

and its more like Narin likes it rough...Anne actually had to BEG ken to slap her forreal so she can reach her HIGHEST emotion haha
ahhh, what do you mean beg!??LOL, turning the tables again?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol. i know. i have soo many nicknames tooo... i lost track... Noy's just my nickname. Sornmany is my real name & omg people would make fun of my name... but now most people know me as Noy. i prefer it that way. i mean, i love my real name & all but people just be messing up name so i tell them "call me Noy." lol.

lmao. oh yeahhh huh?? Anne likes it rough then... hahahha go Annne!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think she only heard him say it was a game to him only. And even if she asked Leela she would just push her away, saying nothing happened. Starting to hate Leela alot!

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. i know. i have soo many nicknames tooo... i lost track... Noy's just my nickname. Sornmany is my real name & omg people would make fun of my name... but now most people know me as Noy. i prefer it that way. i mean, i love my real name & all but people just be messing up name so i tell them "call me Noy." lol.

lmao. oh yeahhh huh?? Anne likes it rough then... hahahha go Annne!!!
oh wow, i would've never guess that Sornmany was your real name..Hehe awesome.

lmao now its "kawee likes it fast & rough?!?!" :loool: :loool:
oh noo.. it was in an interview. Anne wanted to show more emotion & she asked ken to be more aggressive. :dude:
oh! i see now.:) thx

Mann

Hahah. Ann & Ken so cute, love all their scenes hahha. Ann likes it rough, soft hearts like em rough haha. Does Nampueng like Ken? I'm confused her emotions are just so unexplainable.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The gifs and caps are making me go crazy!! I just want to watch it over again, but i need to study so badly for my three tests tomorrow!

choo

sarNie Adult
Hahah. Ann & Ken so cute, love all their scenes hahha. Ann likes it rough, soft hearts like em rough haha. Does Nampueng like Ken? I'm confused her emotions are just so unexplainable.
haha i would say so, so she does play her act real well with KhunKid too.lol except with the part where she got caught!lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh wow, i would've never guess that Sornmany was your real name..Hehe awesome.
oh! i see now.:) thx
lol. i only use it for school. make it more professional ^_^ i've been called soo many things with that name. from Surmee, Tsunami, somalian, punanee, stormmee... you name it... people don't know how to spell it too. always adding an extra letter or forgetting a letter. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whaaa hooooo! booo yahhhhh! 298 owned by Noyyyy! :dude: :yahoo:

yeshh nampueng or leela is in love with ken or kawee. she's loved him since school days but kawee never cared for her.

The gifs and caps are making me go crazy!! I just want to watch it over again, but i need to study so badly for my three tests tomorrow!
tell me bout it! studyy hard! don't be a slacker like me who didn't study for the test but somehow passed the test.. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think Narin should just shut Leela out of her life now. Glad she's leaving the house in the next epi. She'll get away from Leela and get Kawee to her self!

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. i only use it for school. make it more professional ^_^ i've been called soo many things with that name. from Surmee, Tsunami, somalian, punanee, stormmee... you name it... people don't know how to spell it too. always adding an extra letter or forgetting a letter. <_<
ahh tsunami..lol that's funny, haha even ppl get my name mixed up sometimes too and it's soo much easier than yours! cheng, ching, chang lol tong *most used*.lol

okay are you really counting the pages girl?haha cause you snagged 298 too!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think Narin should just shut Leela out of her life now. Glad she's leaving the house in the next epi. She'll get away from Leela and get Kawee to her self!
that's gonna be hard to do though. i mean, narin loves her sister & narin see it like this, family is more important than a guy. "blood is thicker than water.." she doesn't want to disobey her sister so i know where narin's coming from.

choo

sarNie Adult
that's gonna be hard to do though. i mean, narin loves her sister & narin see it like this, family is more important than a guy. "blood is thicker than water.." she doesn't want to disobey her sister so i know where narin's coming from.
shoot not after your sister slapped you when you're only trying to protect her! hah