[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh tsunami..lol that's funny, haha even ppl get my name mixed up sometimes too and it's soo much easier than yours! cheng, ching, chang lol tong *most used*.lol

okay are you really counting the pages girl?haha cause you snagged 298 too!
awee... it's okay we have asian names. shoot nobody has my name & i'm proud of it! just not proud when people mess it up.

girll im just posting! lol. i dont even know i own the page til after lol

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
DANG! I came on and started reading page 273 and it took me 2 hours just to finish...everybodies comments here are so entertaining to read. lol I can't wait until the lakorn finish so I can watch the whole thing all at once.

I love the part where Kawee hugs Narin from behind. that scene was priceless and all the pix at the party where he couldn't keep his eyes off her. LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahhh, what do you mean beg!??LOL, turning the tables again?

lol. i know. i have soo many nicknames tooo... i lost track... Noy's just my nickname. Sornmany is my real name & omg people would make fun of my name... but now most people know me as Noy. i prefer it that way. i mean, i love my real name & all but people just be messing up name so i tell them "call me Noy." lol.

lmao. oh yeahhh huh?? Anne likes it rough then... hahahha go Annne!!!
haha thats what i read at the AFC forum...it was a translated article in thirath or soemthing like that...ken refused to do it for a while..but he finally said yes lol...that was anne's first time being slapped..and it was kens first time slapping a n'ek

Mann

Blehh so Leela is like a gold digger? Haha. Idk, lmao, I thought she always cared for Ann, she just acts like it, but she is really wanted Ken. I think she's pretty, just her evil eyes gots Ann intimidated.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
DANG! I came on and started reading page 273 and it took me 2 hours just to finish...everybodies comments here are so entertaining to read. lol I can't wait until the lakorn finish so I can watch the whole thing all at once.

I love the part where Kawee hugs Narin from behind. that scene was priceless and all the pix at the party where he couldn't keep his eyes off her. LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! :lol:
lmao. come spam with us! it's funnn :D we like to keep people entertained.. well i do that is can't say for everybody else. haha. jkkkk.

Blehh so Leela is like a gold digger? Haha. Idk, lmao, I thought she always cared for Ann, she just acts like it, but she is really wanted Ken. I think she's pretty, just her evil eyes gots Ann intimidated.
yeshh leela's a golddigger. leela's letting the lust for kawee get to her head & now she doesn't care about her sister. she wants kawee so bad that she's loosing her mind.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I think all the actors and actresses in this lakorn is doing a fantastic job with their character! kawee is an ass but people can't seem to hate him, people feels sorry for Narin, and hates Leela...hey Leela might be a bitch but I give her props for being able to protray such a phsyco character. Same thing for all the actors and actoresses...

tinah

sarNie Coma
seriously, leela is crazy!..how could she slap her own sister. just because kawee doesnt love her she gotta let her anger out on narin. poor her!..she was being draged around from kawee to her sister.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
shoot not after your sister slapped you when you're only trying to protect her! hah
damm rite! i agree wid ya. don't sometimes narin makes you mad? like when she knows her sister is a bitch she stills try to defend her. dat's some BULLSH!T on the real tho, blood runs deeper than water but you gotta know right from wrong. ::UGH:: narin-cha, tum mai ter mai thop pee sao kong ter???? when she deliberately slapped you! <_<

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
lmao. come spam with us! it's funnn :D we like to keep people entertained.. well i do that is can't say for everybody else. haha. jkkkk.
yeshh leela's a golddigger. leela's letting the lust for kawee get to her head & now she doesn't care about her sister. she wants kawee so bad that she's loosing her mind.
yea thanks for the invitation...I've been reading but never really commenting...I guess I should start now..lol...omg can't wait until next week!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
shoot not after your sister slapped you when you're only trying to protect her! hah
shoot i would've slapped her back & be like "beezy... the damn guy dont love you. get over yourself. have some self-respect & get off my nuts." lmao

I think all the actors and actresses in this lakorn is doing a fantastic job with their character! kawee is an ass but people can't seem to hate him, people feels sorry for Narin, and hates Leela...hey Leela might be a bitch but I give her props for being able to protray such a phsyco character. Same thing for all the actors and actoresses...
don't forget everybody wanted the khune kid to die [well i didnt! i wanted him to live!!]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
seriously, leela is crazy!..how could she slap her own sister. just because kawee doesnt love her she gotta let her anger out on narin. poor her!..she was being draged around from kawee to her sister.

hiiii tinahhhh! we missed youuuu ^_^

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
in a way I feel sorry for Leela...she lost her fiance and marries an old man, and gets put down by Kawee, the man she supposingly loves...gosh what a poor and sick girl she is. I guess all the years of being quiet and shy has boil up to the surface and made her crazy!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey did anyone see that necklace at zales??, i swear, they were having a sale, and i was walking by and saw a necklace like narins in the window ...it might of been kay jewelers:huh: