[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Anyways out of topic. JLR is almost to 600. They love to spam there and now I wonder if there is more spamming there or here.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So my brother called me at work and told me that our computer is working again. I flew home. LOL...I'm tired. So much to catch up on.

I know huh? Why the hell would Kid have Kavee marry Leela when he DAMN sure knows what happened between Kavee and Narin. He's doing all that for that psychotic biatch. Who cares if he did cause the death of her fiance...that's no excuse to do everything for her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey heyyyy ceda mama! i've been on SW all day... lol. busy watching SB. i'm soo hoooked!

Anyways out of topic. JLR is almost to 600. They love to spam there and now I wonder if there is more spamming there or here.
lol. everybody's been MIA in this thread [except me!] but i'll make sure we're up there. i lovee to spam!

So my brother called me at work and told me that our computer is working again. I flew home. LOL...I'm tired. So much to catch up on.

I know huh? Why the hell would Kid have Kavee marry Leela when he DAMN sure knows what happened between Kavee and Narin. He's doing all that for that psychotic biatch. Who cares if he did cause the death of her fiance...that's no excuse to do everything for her.
aweee... way to rush home! :dude:

khune kid should've thought of kawee... i just feel sorry for him..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know but the way he spoke to her is hurtful. It's Kawee that I dislike. I will always love Ken!
oh i hate the way he talks to her... <_< but deep down, i dont think he knows how to be communicate with girls that well. look at the way he talks to his friend pat, he yells at her too! he's missing a mama figure in his life & he's just lost when he comes girls.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh i hate the way he talks to her... <_< but deep down, i dont think he knows how to be communicate with girls that well. look at the way he talks to his friend pat, he yells at her too! he's missing a mama figure in his life & he's just lost when he comes girls.
Totally agree. Missing a mama figure...he has no respect for women.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, you need both parent.

chenling

sarNie Adult
all the gif's and the SW banners are great ladies, reminds me of the JLR thread!!! I had to jump into this thread and ep 7, poor Narin stuck between her sister and Kawee. And the sister good lord she is straight up nuts, blinded by her lust for her step-son...wonderfully acted eps and heartbreaking for Narin and Kawee. He is seeking out love from Narin without knowing and then pushing her away. Can't wait for next wed. Just wanted to ramble a bit on the matter!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
all the gif's and the SW banners are great ladies, reminds me of the JLR thread!!! I had to jump into this thread and ep 7, poor Narin stuck between her sister and Kawee. And the sister good lord she is straight up nuts, blinded by her lust for her step-son...wonderfully acted eps and heartbreaking for Narin and Kawee. He is seeking out love from Narin without knowing and then pushing her away. Can't wait for next wed. Just wanted to ramble a bit on the matter!!!!!
so true...! he wants her so badly he can't control himself. he knows deep down that she is the perfect girl for him but he's afraid so he's pushing her away, only to find himself chasing her again. lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so true...! he wants her so badly he can't control himself. he knows deep down that she is the perfect girl for him but he's afraid so he's pushing her away, only to find himself chasing her again. lol.

yeap agree that kavee wants narin, but just didn't know how to express it.