[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That was real cute I had the goosebumps... nice choice of music... sorry i dont know myself
thanks ^_^ the song's basically about a guy trying to find love, someone that understands him, just like kawee. hehe.

I think so too. I wish she'd love him early and confess to someone... particularly Tom. She needs to put the poor boy out of his misery soon, because seeing his sad face every episode is getting really annoying. I only have enough pity in my heart for sexy...uh...poor Kawee. ;)
That episode was so sad. I even felt bad for Leela....that perv. :mellow:
I keep asking that question. I think that there's more than meets the eye with Leela. There's some incident that hasn't come out yet...either that or Kawee's just frickin' crazy. And that is always a possibility. :lol:
what?! you feel sorry for leela?! are we watching the same lakorn?!?!?? leela's the last person to feel sorry about. loll

i'm on kawee's side! forget everybody else! ^_^

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I am sitll in shock that Leela took advantage of him. Not even some nang rai do that in lakorns. LMAO

:lol: She's one bold broad. I'll give her that much. That's her only admirable quality.

Girl has got real guts considering she confessed her love for her stepson with her husband in the house. :lol:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
thanks ^_^ the song's basically about a guy trying to find love, someone that understands him, just like kawee. hehe.
what?! you feel sorry for leela?! are we watching the same lakorn?!?!?? leela's the last person to feel sorry about. loll
i'm on kawee's side! forget everybody else! ^_^
It's all in the acting lmao. It was for like a split second...and then it was gone. I promise. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i wanna ask you guys smthing..in ken and anne movie...rong ngao..smthing like that..is both of them the main characters??
oh and good job on the music video too!!!
i subscribed you!!
i still cant wait for the next episode...and dang!! yall fast typers!!page 314 already..i remember i was on page 300 smthing..
:yahoo: :drool: man! kens pix were damn SEXXIEE!!!!..lmao
forget subscribing! be my friend! :lol: lol... this thread goes fastt..... =]

Loved the video Noy. :wub:
thank you :kiss: . if only i had a translation of the song it would be even better...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's all in the acting lmao. It was for like a split second...and then it was gone. I promise. :loool:
lol. okayyy.. just making sureee. :lol: leela just isn't meant for love i guess. i mean, Kawee turned her down so many times before, & apparently, he ain't gonna change his mind about her. come on... don't ever try to change a man! ain't gonna happen... <_<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
forget subscribing! be my friend! :lol: lol... this thread goes fastt..... =]
thank you :kiss: . if only i had a translation of the song it would be even better...

hahaha...oakis!!!
ill come add u as a friend!!!
:lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: @ finally. I thought he'd keep out running death. Every time he had a heart attack, he'd be right back at home ASAP.
lol i know! i wanted khune kid to live. he was kool [sick & twisted but kool ] :lol: I guess he really loved leela. she was the one who killed him. <_<