[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The almost kiss..lol

any requests?
awe.. did you already do the hug from behind scene?? i wanna see that again. hehe. i already did some, but i wanted big caps. hehe. or the scene [episode 6] where he's looking for narin & chasing around the hotel looking for her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: @ finally. I thought he'd keep out running death. Every time he had a heart attack, he'd be right back at home ASAP.
Me too and your post was funny as well. He escape death how many time before he actually died.

lol i know! i wanted khune kid to live. he was kool [sick & twisted but kool ] :lol: I guess he really loved leela. she was the one who killed him. <_<
Just what Kawee told her in the beginning. LOL> But not by sleeping with the old man, it was her action that made him died. LMAO :lol: >

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too and your post was funny as well. He escape death how many time before he actually died.
Just what Kawee told her in the beginning. LOL> But not by sleeping with the old man, it was her action that made him died. LMAO :lol: >
lol. exactly... leela's a money grubbing whore... okay.. she's not a whore... but a beezy. :lol:

Lydna have you cap the scenes where kawee is feeding narin in episode 6??

nophankh

sarNie Adult
PREVIEW caps.

Leela: You're moving out?

Kawee: You think that by moving out you can get away from me?

Narin: If I'm able or unable, pretty soon we will find out.

Kawee: Why are you running away from me?

Narin: A guy like you have never apologize (pursue) to a woman.

Kawee: Stop being prideful.
He hands her some oney.

Kawee: Take this. Take it as paying for time at the ocean.

Narin: If you want to compensation me for what you did, you should pay with your life.

Leela: Narin is not well, what's wrong with her?

Nurse: You are 2 months pregnant.

Narin: I'm 2 months pregnant.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
awe.. did you already do the hug from behind scene?? i wanna see that again. hehe. i already did some, but i wanted big caps. hehe. or the scene [episode 6] where he's looking for narin & chasing around the hotel looking for her.
Here is the chasing Narin at the hotel part.

I have the hug from behind but it's only in one cap. I'm gonna do over again.

ohitsnoyyy,

I have the feeding cap too, but I'm gonna do over again because I don't like it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Here is the chasing Narin at the hotel part.

I have the hug from behind but it's only in one cap. I'm gonna do over again.
ohitsnoyyy,

I have the feeding cap too, but I'm gonna do over again because I don't like it.
awee thanks lynda! you're awesome! :) By the way call me Noy ^_^

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling

doing a mini marathon of SB and capped some stuff. I know you guys probably seen these seen, but just to recap.
That image of Kawee holding Narin all night is so cute. It was the first time he had been gentle with Narin ^_^ You could tell Kawee really liked having her in his arms.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the caps and translation Lynda.

The baby's well on his/her way everyone! :wub: We'll finally get to see the other side of Kawee.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
PREVIEW caps.

Leela: You're moving out?

Kawee: You think that by moving out you can get away from me?

Narin: If I'm able or unable, pretty soon we will find out.

Kawee: Why are you running away from me?

Narin: A guy like you have never apologize (pursue) to a woman.

Kawee: Stop being prideful.
He hands her some oney.

Kawee: Take this. Take it as paying for time at the ocean.

Narin: If you want to compensation me for what you did, you should pay with your life.

Leela: Narin is not well, what's wrong with her?

Nurse: You are 2 months pregnant.

Narin: I'm 2 months pregnant.

wow 2 month pregnant.. cant wait

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I love this lakorn so much, its like the best lakorn ever made. I can't wait until Wed/Thu. If i kill myself just because i can't wait for it would be the stupidest thing to die for. lolz

Thanks for the caps. Naria has been pregnant for 2 months already it just seem like they just got back home.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Here you go Noy.

awee. thank youuuu! :kiss:
i lovee this scene... it's kute how kawee didn't know how to approach her. he looke scared.. but he sure wasn't scared to Rawr her... :loool:

Someone wanted to see the feeding caps again. I made a new one and the 2nd one is old.

hehe, that was me again. ^_^ i love how he checking to see if narin's mom left so he can try go in for the kiss. haha.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for all the pixs....i llove them...and yeah, i just can't wait until wed/thur....it like my best two day out of the whole week....hehehehe...i love this drama so much.....i really wants to see the part and i wait to see pe-ken reaction when pe-ann movies out.....hehehehe....i think it would be VERY CUTE!
well, i just love this drama a lot.....i am sooooooooooooooo...crazy over this drama.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for all the pixs....i llove them...and yeah, i just can't wait until wed/thur....it like my best two day out of the whole week....hehehehe...i love this drama so much.....i really wants to see the part and i wait to see pe-ken reaction when pe-ann movies out.....hehehehe....i think it would be VERY CUTE!
well, i just love this drama a lot.....i am sooooooooooooooo...crazy over this drama.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry about the double post.....i think i was to CRAZY over this drama that i have clik the botton more than once...hehehehe...