[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm a fan of all kinds of drama, but of everything I'm watching right now SB has got to honestly be the best.
i tried to get into other kind of drama ... but it's hard, specially when i don't understand what they are saying. lol. that's why i just stick to thai lakorns. :lol: & by the way i'm obsessed with SB! :rolleyes: \

i'm waiting for next week's episode so i can make another MV. hehe.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
ken ranked #1 on the weekly Thai "HIT & HOT" Entertainment poll as the most popular male star for the week of 4/13-4/19. He received 32% of the votes.

Ann ranked #2 for the actress category. Kob is #1.

Sawan Biang ranked # 2 for the most popular lakorn of the week. Nang tat ranked #1.

http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/00010675.html

Whats up with these ratings? Surely Sawan Bieng is so much more popular than Narng tat. They need to have another poll stat!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i tried to get into other kind of drama ... but it's hard, specially when i don't understand what they are saying. lol. that's why i just stick to thai lakorns. :lol: & by the way i'm obsessed with SB! :rolleyes: \

i'm waiting for next week's episode so i can make another MV. hehe.

I understand nothing since I pretty much speak English and Spanish. I'm learning Korean and plan on learning Thai since a lot of law firms are specifically looking for people who speak these languages and Japanese & Mandarin as well.

But I'm pretty much at the mercy of subbers so I really appreciate Lynda for her caps and Wishboniko for her subs (along with the other subbers on YouTube & d-addicts).

But yes...now that we know about Kawee and Narin's little bundle of joy, all is well. The pace of show has been great so far. I just hope it doesn't drag or rush. I can't wait for Leela's reaction to Narin's pregnancy. I see the stairs again... :lol: :lol:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I remember in the 1998 version when Narin first moves out that Kawee finds her pretty fast and pretty much continues to harass her in his own loving way :p But then she runs away again and thats when he can't find her for awhile. Maybe she runs away to the country or something and thats why in the preview they're wearing those country clothes.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
deng... 6 months?! craziness. i hope it's not like that in this verison.
uhm... i have no clue. lol i dont pay much attention to them.
i mean i should go with the flow of the lakorn & narin being prego & all but i can't... cuz i'm a logical person, even when it comes to movie, lakorns & all that ... :lol:

Okay, lets analyze.

Ep. 6

They were at the beach house for 3 days.
They came back, next day he force kissed her in the car and the struggle kiss in the bushes, 1 day.
Lets give it a few days until the feeding incident and party . ---5 days.

ep. 7
First half of ep. 7 is 2 days. I figured that out by the clothes they are wearing. He wore the tan suit with a black long sleeve shirt inside. At night, Leela kissed him when he wore that black shirt. The next day, he wore a white outfit with a blackish brown shirt inside and black pants. Then his father dies.

Now it usually takes a week for a funeral to be finalized, so lets just give it 7 days.

I will assume that Kawee stayed away from the mansion for a couple of days until he goes and see Narin at the flower shop. 4 days.

3+1+5+2+7+4=22 days from ep. 6-7. --almost 1 month

For ep 8-9, I'm sure they will reveal her pregnancy near the end of ep. 8 or start of ep. 9. In that case, it will add more days.

GOOD? I think it's reasonable that she could be pregnant for 2 months.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I understand nothing since I pretty much speak English and Spanish. I'm learning Korean and plan on learning Thai since a lot of law firms are specifically looking for people who speak these languages and Japanese & Mandarin as well.

But I'm pretty much at the mercy of subbers so I really appreciate Lynda for her caps and Wishboniko for her subs (along with the other subbers on YouTube & d-addicts).

But yes...now that we know about Kawee and Narin's little bundle of joy, all is well. The pace of show has been great so far. I just hope it doesn't drag or rush. I can't wait for Leela's reaction to Narin's pregnancy. I see the stairs again... :lol: :lol:
Does that mean you're a lawyer? thats so cool.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, lets analyze.

Ep. 6

They came back, next day he force kissed her in the car and the struggle kiss in the bushes, 1 day.

ep. 7
First half of ep. 7 is 2 days. I figured that out by the clothes they are wearing. He wore the tan suit with a black long sleeve shirt inside. At night, Leela kissed him when he wore that black shirt. The next day, he wore a white outfit with a blackish brown shirt inside and black pants. Then his father dies.

Now it usually takes a week for a funeral to be finalized, so lets just give it 7 days.

I will assume that Kawee stayed away from the mansion for a couple of days until he goes and see Narin at the flower shop. 4 days.

For ep 8-9, I'm sure they will reveal her pregnancy near the end of ep. 8 or start of ep. 9. In that case, it will add more days.

When you put it that way...it makes sense. I'm sure she's going to be gone for a few weeks before she even finds out about her pregnancy. She'll have the symptoms for a while and keep putting off the doctor's visit until she's having morning sickness.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Not yet. I'm going to law school in Fall 2009. I'm 21 now and still in college. I have to enjoy lakorn and sarNworld now. :lol: before my youth is completely behind me. :lmao:

Once I tried to learn Janpanese and there were two lawyers in the class. I guess they needed for their jobs as well.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I've just been thinking about how Kawee is gonna find out that he's going to be a daddy. Gosh, I'm dying to see his face and his reaction!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
When you put it that way...it makes sense. I'm sure she's going to be gone for a few weeks before she even finds out about her pregnancy. She'll have the symptoms for a while and keep putting off the doctor's visit until she's having morning sickness.
I think so too.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Not yet. I'm going to law school in Fall 2009. I'm 21 now and still in college. I have to enjoy lakorn and sarNworld now. :lol: before my youth is completely behind me. :lmao:
My sister just completed law school last year. She said it tiresome work being in law school but worth the effort. ^_^

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I've just been thinking about how Kawee is gonna find out that he's going to be a daddy. Gosh, I'm dying to see his face and his reaction!
OMG...I'm so looking forward to his reaction also :lol: I just want see if Kawee going to be happy about it or extremely shocked. I already can guess Leela will be pissed and angry even more at her sister. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
whaaaa hoooo! 318 owned by Noy =]

Okay, lets analyze.

Ep. 6

ep. 7

lol. okay when you put it that way, it makes wayyy more sense... :lol:

he will be speechless alright! i bet he'll be happy too. he's in love with narin! he just needs to own up to it & admit it!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Its off topic but I've been watching fated to love you as well, its really funny and good. Of course Sawan Bieng is way better1
lol me too xp lol.. and omg i finally caught up yes.. xp lol.. hehehe i swear that every sigle day there will be like 10-20 pages updated xp lol.. im a busy gal so catching up is hard lol.. but muahahaha i caught up .. sb .. rocks ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol me too xp lol.. and omg i finally caught up yes.. xp lol.. hehehe i swear that every sigle day there will be like 10-20 pages updated xp lol.. im a busy gal so catching up is hard lol.. but muahahaha i caught up .. sb .. rocks ..
awee yay! you don't have to read every single pages.. we just spam. :lol: but it is entertaining to read ^_^

judyp

sarNie Adult
awww 6 months pregnant til he finds her!!? man, i really wouldn't know how to feel if i was either narin or kawee. narin can't hate kawee for not being there because she ran away. and kawee can't blame narin for running. lols. that just makes the story even more emotional! waaahhh! i can't wait though! as much as i want things to move fast, i don't want SB to end because i won't have anything to watch. i love the way kawee stares at narin..you can tell that hes in love with her!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awee yay! you don't have to read every single pages.. we just spam. :lol: but it is entertaining to read ^_^
lol.. it's kool.. it makes the thread even more interesting xp lol.. so funnie xp lol.. u like own almost all the pages xp lol.. hehehe only one more ep then i finally caught up xp lol..