[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww 6 months pregnant til he finds her!!? man, i really wouldn't know how to feel if i was either narin or kawee. narin can't hate kawee for not being there because she ran away. and kawee can't blame narin for running. lols. that just makes the story even more emotional! waaahhh! i can't wait though! as much as i want things to move fast, i don't want SB to end because i won't have anything to watch. i love the way kawee stares at narin..you can tell that hes in love with her!
arghh i know what you mean! you wanna get to the part, but you don't want it to end. & when it does end... i'm like wahhhh... what now?!?! :(

kawee loveeess narin... the way he looks at her.. its just sweet! so kutee...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.. it's kool.. it makes the thread even more interesting xp lol.. so funnie xp lol.. u like own almost all the pages xp lol.. hehehe only one more ep then i finally caught up xp lol..
lmao.. noooo =X you got the wrong person. :loool: okay maybe it is me... hehe. i'm obsessed with this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
arghh i know what you mean! you wanna get to the part, but you don't want it to end. & when it does end... i'm like wahhhh... what now?!?! :(

kawee loveeess narin... the way he looks at her.. its just sweet! so kutee...
lol.. i know hehehehe :drool:

Buri

sarNie Egg
all those painful words that kawee said to lee........
she's a total psycho to not give him up by now.....sheesh
hehe, all the abuse kawee did to narin?... she must be a psycho to even give him a chance at "Love"..
LOVE is crazy "psycho" lolz,

chenling

sarNie Adult
so true...! he wants her so badly he can't control himself. he knows deep down that she is the perfect girl for him but he's afraid so he's pushing her away, only to find himself chasing her again. lol.
I'm late with this sorry, I do agree...he beyond being able to control himself when it comes to her. I love the scenes where he is just looking at her and you can see it all over his face. Yes, up to this point he's been a nutter for what he's done to her, I mean he's like a little boy that was never shown affection and he has no clue how to act when he cares for someone. He's just a spoiled lil boy but of course that doesn't mean what he did to her was right but this isn't the real world its fantasy. It's almost like there's a battle raging inside of him, his heart wants her, his lust wants her but he wants to keep her away...thus he's a "D" bag towards her. Another ramble sorry!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm late with this sorry, I do agree...he beyond being able to control himself when it comes to her. I love the scenes where he is just looking at her and you can see it all over his face. Yes, up to this point he's been a nutter for what he's done to her, I mean he's like a little boy that was never shown affection and he has no clue how to act when he cares for someone. He's just a spoiled lil boy but of course that doesn't mean what he did to her was right but this isn't the real world its fantasy. It's almost like there's a battle raging inside of him, his heart wants her, his lust wants her but he wants to keep her away...thus he's a "D" bag towards her. Another ramble sorry!!!!
Nicely said!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol noy u r so funnie xp lol.. luv ya silliness.. hahaha thats y i luv sarnworld.. everyone is so funnie..xp lol.. :lol:
awee, you're too kind hehe. but i am here to entertain ^_^ i'm super Noy ;)

hehe, all the abuse kawee did to narin?... she must be a psycho to even give him a chance at "Love"..
LOVE is crazy "psycho" lolz,
i gotta give Leela props though... she's very persistent. she wants kawee & she's doing whatever it takes to get him. she's stupid for it because kawee don't want her... but heyy... she's just dreaming that maybe one day her & kawee will be together [ yeah right... keep dreaming...]

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Epi7 to me was like a "break-up." I meant, it made me feel all those emotions...I actually can't sleep thinking about it. Funny thing is, my boyfriend keeps thinking that I'm upset at him. I told him it's the SB fever. Dude, I can't take all these sadness anymore. I don't know who to feel sorry for. It's like...like...*sigh* I'm just sad.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hello all SB lovers!! I've been MIA.

Off topic...is anyone going to see Num Sonram in SF tomorrow night?
hey ceda loveee! you're from frisco??? craziness! i have a friend in frisco.

well-said... ^_^ i'm on kawee side though! i love how he stalkes her at her shop. :loool: always looking at her through the window... :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Epi7 to me was like a "break-up." I meant, it made me feel all those emotions...I actually sleep thinking about it. Funny thing is, my boyfriend keeps thinking that I'm upset at him. I told him it's the SB fever. Dude, I can't take all these sadness anymore. I don't know who to feel sorry for. It's like...like...*sigh* I'm just sad.
lmao... better show your boyfriend some LOVE! he's gonna think you have another man on the side! :loool:

it's okay ceda *hug* we'll get through it :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG, Dont tell me its gonna be like 4 months of Kawee just running around trying to find Narin. Sure he'll probably suffer during that time, but it's no good if shes not there to see it!
Dang! That long!!! He must be going crazy. Crazy Leela is fine, but no crazy Kavee please.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lmao... better show your boyfriend some LOVE! he's gonna think you have another man on the side! :loool:

it's okay ceda *hug* we'll get through it :)
LOL. I don't know why. It's just sad. It feels real. Thanks for the laugh.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Noy, I'm not from Frisco. I'm might be going there tomorrow night to see Num. I just moved back to ghetto Stockton not too long ago.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Leela and Tom are both getting on my nerves. I think what's happening between Narin and Kavee has nothing to do with Leela anymore. Kavee is falling in love. Tom is just annoying, trying too hard to be there for someone. I do feel sad for him too cause Narin did kinda like him in the beginning.

PAGE OWNED!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I don't know why. It's just sad. It feels real. Thanks for the laugh.
hunn, episode 7 got me too. specially when narin overheard kawee talk bout how everything between him & narin was just a game *gasp* my heart dropped & i was just :eek: ... i was crying... poor narin... i felt like i was apart of the lakorn... it was bad...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hunn, episode 7 got me too. specially when narin overheard kawee talk bout how everything between him & narin was just a game *gasp* my heart dropped & i was just :eek: ... i was crying... poor narin... i felt like i was apart of the lakorn... it was bad...
I know! I wanted to jump in there and make everything right. Narin is too nice to her sister. Family or not, there are limits. And what Leela is doing is just wrong. Especially when she already knows that Kavee has feelings for Narin. Leela and Narin's characters changed from the beginning...BIG CHANGE. Leela was the weak and naive one and Narin was the one pushing/encouraging her to do things. Now it's the total opposite.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh i seee... i've visited stockton before.. very quiet. i need noise. hhaha.
awee... i like tom! i was all emotional when he poured his heart out ot narin... :lmao: :(
I like him too. He's a nice guy, but he's just trying too hard. Narin is going through so much already. In a way, I think he's adding to her stress.