[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
ken use to play a gay gay before. well, actually he acted gay in part of the lakorn. thats when he met noi :lol:

I saw a clip where Ken was gay! I wonder if it was that lakorn?

Well, I'm very tired today so i'm logging off. I haven't been able to get good sleep since i saw this Lakorn. But it's worth it!!

I'll be back to spam tomorrow!

I won my Badminton game today but unfortunately my school lost over all!

Good Night everyone!

I hope I dream something about SB tonight! Been having crazy action dreams!

Good Night for the last time!!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i'm pissed that in this version they made Kavee doubt Narin about who's baby it is... cause in 98 version... Brook did not doubt at all.... I guess they did it this way for more drama.... So sad that Ann has to be on her own... I bawled my eyes out when Narin's mom found out and she told Ken off.... I was like "You Go MOM"

sirena

sarNie Adult
omg we i first read the part that u said ken acted gay i just bust out laughing cuz i can imagine him acting feminine
which is nothing wrong

but if he is really i think we'll be very disspointed :p

choo

sarNie Adult
omg we i first read the part that u said ken acted gay i just bust out laughing cuz i can imagine him acting feminine
which is nothing wrong

but if he is really i think we'll be very disspointed :p
hhha i wanna see! i only saw a clip...but it was kinda weird?? he was in Europe or seomthing??haha the guy was talking in english or seomthing and Ken was all scared of him..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
well i dont make mv but this song matches the lakorn a lot.. thats wat i think..

We Belong Together by: Mariah Carey

maijune

SarNie Adult
kavee is the first to know that narin pregnant but too bad he also doubted that the baby is not his....can't wait for next week when kavee try to make it up to narin...

sirena

sarNie Adult
kavee is the first to know that narin pregnant but too bad he also doubted that the baby is not his....can't wait for next week when kavee try to make it up to narin...

i saw the end of the ep and ken waz makin fish for ann then she throw it away i felt so bad then he started crying T_T aww

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey i just thought abt ken's butt for a second

yeaaaaaaaaaa he has no booty :( haha

cuz in ep 9 wen he went to look for ann they show a pic of him from the back and it waz flat

maybe asian guys dnt have booty

i dnt see them booty SHANKING EVERYYYWHEREEE

sorry got alittle excited

choo

sarNie Adult
hey i just thought abt ken's butt for a second

yeaaaaaaaaaa he has no booty :( haha

cuz in ep 9 wen he went to look for ann they show a pic of him from the back and it waz flat

maybe asian guys dnt have booty

i dnt see them booty SHANKING EVERYYYWHEREEE
sorry got alittle excited
what really??lol i thought he had one nice+cute booty!!!! lol

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i have never watch ken and ann lakorn before...this is my first one of them and i got to said i just love them together...
and this is like a very good lakorn...

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone agree or is it just me that the two people who work with Narin are very annoying? I find them to be very annoying and i hate watching their scenes.

Man oh man i'm addicted! I can't wait till next week. I cried too when her mom found out.
I hope they do another lakorn together. I would like to see another comedy from them........no more water works please.

choo

sarNie Adult
Does anyone agree or is it just me that the two people who work with Narin are very annoying? I find them to be very annoying and i hate watching their scenes.

Man oh man i'm addicted! I can't wait till next week. I cried too when her mom found out.
I hope they do another lakorn together. I would like to see another comedy from them........no more water works please.
no you're not the only one..ahha i get annoyed by them too..hahaha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

omg..i think they're hilarious lol...they had to add humor somewhere lol :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
me too...but every lakorn has to have comic relief! like in oum ruk, i got so sick of chen's friend and wife - chuan and noona? but u have to have them!
very true! i think with such a dramatic lakorn like this, we need comic relief! i loved chuan & noona in oum ruk. they helped with ann & ken's problems but they also interfered with their lives. you can't help but love them though! narin's co-workers are hilarious but they can be a bit too much..especially their voices. hahah.