[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehehe.... yeah i know.... i think the server of youtube was down only a couple of minutes but then as i tune in again... it came back and watch some videos...:)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey here for awhile so i came on to see the forum!! Sorry i haven't came on for the past two or so! I will spam more tomorrow!!! I didn't think i would have time to even use the comp, but i did so I'll spam for a bit!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for next week!!

I'm sad that its ending!!!

I'm happy that i see the two of them together!!!

I'm sad Kawee left her!!!!

I'm happy they got back together!!!!!

So many things I want to see!!!!

I really want to see Kawee and Narin together!!!!

Next week is going to make me go crazy!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So far I think kawee trying to get Narin to love him was a very good step for him!!

Narin on the other side she could have moved again if she didn't want to see him. But i guess shes pregnant so maybe thats why.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna go to prom now so I'll see everyone tomorrow!!!

Post lots girls!! Lets make it to 500pg mark before the lakorn ends!!!

Bye Girls!! Have a good night!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I would be really disappointed if the ending was rushed because i hated the ending of Oum Ruk so it better not be like that. Anyways i totally thought that Leela was turning around and from the previews looks like that wasn't the case. I'm really hoping that there are two episodes left not one!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it seem like kawee and leela were pushing and shoving ...i dont think narin would like that and would not make kawee look good. so im assuming she ran away again