[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
:lol: I would love to have you as my Teacher!! Then we can watch Dramas together!! :lol: Yes!! "Realize" is a great song!! Sawan Biang OST Is also great to listen too!!

Funny thing is, I don't have very many asian students so I can't share how great the movie is. By the way, I'm only 25 just in case anyone thinks, "what is this high school teacher doing on this message board isn't she old?" LOL!

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
How long do you think this forum will get? -_- Does anyone know if freaking Leela tries to invade, it looked like in the previews, she's preventing them both from getting together?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Hey I just watched your MV "Eachother" It was good!! Loved the song!!!
haha why thankyou!! i need to make a new mv soon!!! i'm still debating on some songs

it doesnt really fit the lakorn, but i made the scenes seem like it fit the song hahaha

all the MV'S ARE SO SO GOOD...!!!...keep up the good work everyone!!!....
yeah!! love all the mv's so far!! ^_^

lol.. awww thanks hunn! at 1:15 that scene was where ken just found narin & he overheard her talking to the baby in her tummy! sooo saddd & sweeet! hehe.
awee.... don't say that tinah! you can't leave us again! i made the SB thread my official home so i'm not going anywhere! so stay & spam even after SB is over kayyy! ^_^

awewee.... sniff sniff... sad... but sweet!

yeah, thats what their doing over in the JLR thread!! its at like 600 now or something crazy like that lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
ei, guys...

im gonna make an MV of SB series... after it ends...:) its a promise.. just need to find some songs...:)

btw, this is another link of my video that i uploaded 6 hours ago... i slept right after i upload it, coz my eyes getting TEARY....lmao

link-----> Sawan Bieng MV- "We Belong" Narin's a Stubborn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Funny thing is, I don't have very many asian students so I can't share how great the movie is. By the way, I'm only 25 just in case anyone thinks, "what is this high school teacher doing on this message board isn't she old?" LOL!

I love teacher , let goes read some naughty fiction and correct our grammer ...j/k!!!!!! 25 is not old --- ^_^ ^^^ there are older fan *ahem* in here

nikki1786

LizQuen
(drums effect.....) who will OWN the 500 page, we will be right back after the commercial break...

-commercial-

LMAO! :lmao: :lol: :loool: :yahoo: