[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
505 owned by Noy!!! i will sleep happy tonite! lol
oh i hope they don't do that either!
awee alright then! byeee
You go girl. You are so fast! Just not fast enough, but faster than me LOL. Isn't that a trip. You got 499 and 501. It was really not meant to be yours. And me, I've been checking back and forth since 6AM...and I didn't get it. It wasn't mean for us. :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I would find out her SSN and go murder her!!! LOL! Then you and I can bury her...LOL

I don't know...I'd be depressed like I am right now too! And I would refuse to quote her or comment her. LOL...like that would hurt her. WTH?? LOL

I LOVE SB!
omg... ceda?! you would do that to me..?! :lmao: i'm not welcome anymore .... wahhh... *runs off crying*....

that is pretty harsh.. lol.. you are on your own. lmao i love NOY! LOL
i love you too hunn... ! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You go girl. You are so fast! Just not fast enough, but faster than me LOL. Isn't that a trip. You got 499 and 501. It was really not meant to be yours. And me, I've been checking back and forth since 6AM...and I didn't get it. It wasn't mean for us. :(
omg.. i know! that's like the 3 time that happen to me... i always get the one before or after... how sad...!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
omg... ceda?! you would do that to me..?! :lmao: i'm not welcome anymore .... wahhh... *runs off crying*....
i love you too hunn... ! :wub:
LOL...I was kidding! I would never do that! I mean I'd probably kick and slap you a few times, but that's about it. LOL

DANG IT!!! I'm getting paged! Gotta go back to the office. Hopefully don't have to stay too long so I can back tonight!

Thank you so much girls, for making this thread fun and exciting!

fun4fun...I'm still upset! Not at you...just that fact that you're a lot faster than me. LOL I'm such a sore loser!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...I was kidding! I would never do that! I mean I'd probably kick and slap you a few times, but that's about it. LOL

DANG IT!!! I'm getting paged! Gotta go back to the office. Hopefully don't have to stay too long so I can back tonight!

Thank you so much girls, for making this thread fun and exciting!

fun4fun...I'm still upset! Not at you...just that fact that you're a lot faster than me. LOL I'm such a sore loser!
haha. i can handle a few kicks & slaps :lol:

oh i know i gotta get going too! got a paper to finish!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
one more thing before i go...

SB rocks! we reached 500 and then some! i will sleep happy tonite!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'll try my best not to be...and plus OMFG! i'll watch episode 12 and spam and cry at the same time...LOL
lol. i know right!? i don't think i can spam tomorrow when i'm watching SB.. i need to focus all my attention to SB! maybe i'll spam after i'm done!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Wow!! The pages jumped again!! I need to be on here more to read everybody's thoughts!! :lol: We're doing a great job at spamming!!!!