[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
where are my main ladies at?!!? sniff sniff.. i'm lonely here.. :(

oh wells.. i need to start my mv of kawee & narin anywaise... hehee

so ladies if i miss you.. i am sorry! i gots to bizounce outta here..

<3 to my main ladies!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* What to do now? Re-watch it all over??? Maybe...don't know...

Gosh...Ann gave Ken a big fat kiss at the. I'm gonna say this again...these two have so much chemistry. Then ending again was BOOTIFUL!!! I fawken loved it!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Gosh...Ann gave Ken a big fat kiss at the. I'm gonna say this again...these two have so much chemistry. Then ending again was BOOTIFUL!!! I fawken loved it!

They should seriously consider another Lakorn together this year!!! I would love to see one every year!!

It ended kinda like Oum Ruk? Mommy, daddy, & baby. Mommy kissed daddy & daddy kissed mommy.

Yep!! But they were both hott!! Ken is a very good looking father and Ann is a good looking mother!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*sigh* dude..i feel like a part of me is missing after sawan bieng ended=[ i seriously dont know what to do...lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
*sigh* dude..i feel like a part of me is missing after sawan bieng ended=[ i seriously dont know what to do...lol

I know!! What do I do after I come home on Wednesday and Thursday now! I need SB!!! It's over and I'm sad!! The fever if slightly leaving me even though I'm trying to keep it in!!! :( I need Ken and Ann on screen together!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I wished they could've extended it more!! It was so popular!!! Come on Ken-Ann couple, no one can stop looking at them!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think I need a break but I also don't want it!!

I can't use the Internet at school because they're taking a test online which is so stupid!

Now I can just come on and help spam during my last hour!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

wahhh... i feel the same way... sniff sniff... :lmao:

SB all the way... i feel so empty inside...

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
This is the best ending that I've seen in Thai lakorns. I LOVE this ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the part where Ann held Ken's face and started wiping his tears and then she kiss his cheek/eye.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It seems people are coming and going with out posting!! I'm so sad it was a great lakorn!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This is the best ending that I've seen in Thai lakorns. I LOVE this ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the part where Ann held Ken's face and started wiping his tears and then she kiss his cheek/eye.

I loved it too!!!

Hot couple!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Gotta go now girls!!

Will be back tomorrow!!!

I have to study for a test now!!

And do some HW! Been on here and not doing my HW!! Bad student but I have good intentions!!

It's always fun to come on here!

Good night and lets reach 600pgs!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy I see you!! I have someone to spam with me now!! :lol:
hey heyyyy! i'll spam with you for a bit... my mv is making me mad.. so i need a break.

omg.. tears! i love that part.. that has got to be the best forgive speech ever!

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey heyyyy! i'll spam with you for a bit... my mv is making me mad.. so i need a break.
omg.. tears! i love that part.. that has got to be the best forgive speech ever!
and the best scene ever!! i don't think i've ever scene a lakorn w/ such a touching & beautiful scene. i absolutely loved it. i kept rewinding & watching it over & over again. and that kiss ann gave ken was :wub: . i was in awe. if i was ann..i would do more than kiss him. lolss. oh how much i love & adore ken! he's to die for!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
and the best scene ever!! i don't think i've ever scene a lakorn w/ such a touching & beautiful scene. i absolutely loved it. i kept rewinding & watching it over & over again. and that kiss ann gave ken was :wub: . i was in awe. if i was ann..i would do more than kiss him. lolss. oh how much i love & adore ken! he's to die for!
omg i would so jump on him & just kiss him! forget the kiss on the cheek thing! i'll do it french style. lol. :lol:

kawee's words just touched my heart... i smiling ear to ear while my tears where flowing down my eyes...

so beautiful! :wub: