[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
was wondering how many mvs does SB have already??? && how many does JLR have?? i mean to me..it seem as though these two are a big competition on sw....lol
i think SB has more mvs... hahaha

i have like 6 SB MVs, & i'm in the process of making 3-4 more... hahaha.

i'm such an addict.. :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..im not good with making mvs..just good at watching them..lol but you girls are doing an excellent job making all these memorable mvs..i love em=] && i love you SB Ladies!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha..im not good with making mvs..just good at watching them..lol but you girls are doing an excellent job making all these memorable mvs..i love em=] && i love you SB Ladies!!
awee.. *hugs* i love you too! my addiction is rising.. .i need more SB! so i can't stop making mvs.. haha. :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha noy..im sure there's alot of clips that you can use to make more mvs...how about all them R scenes..lol im sure you can find a good song for that one..lol "make love in this club" but instead..it should say "make love in the pool" lol damn...that is one hot ass love scene...such a freaken turn on...lol i dont know i think its sooooooooooo sexy when the pra ek is super mean...especially getting all rough..oooohhh baby!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha noy..im sure there's alot of clips that you can use to make more mvs...how about all them R scenes..lol im sure you can find a good song for that one..lol "make love in this club" but instead..it should say "make love in the pool" lol damn...that is one hot ass love scene...such a freaken turn on...lol i dont know i think its sooooooooooo sexy when the pra ek is super mean...especially getting all rough..oooohhh baby!!!!
lmao. "make love in the pool" that is tight! i need to make it G-rated though... :loool:

i should do one with lil wayne 'lollipop'... i wanna lick you like a lollipop... lmao :ph34r:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol girl i dont think i can ever get over that scene..that was some hot sh*t...*drools* i love every R scenes..it was just *sigh* lol i mean..through out all those R scenes...at least we know thats how their feelings develop between each other...*sigh* juicy juicy scenes!!! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol girl i dont think i can ever get over that scene..that was some hot sh*t...*drools* i love every R scenes..it was just *sigh* lol i mean..through out all those R scenes...at least we know thats how their feelings develop between each other...*sigh* juicy juicy scenes!!! lol
lol. oh man that scene was just dripping wet.. :lol: he was inside of her so she had to felt something. lmao :loool: :ph34r:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lmao..tell me about it...i was like.."hmm i wonder what's going on under the water" lol wonder what his wife was thinking...lol sh*t if that was me..i would've been like "cut!! no more" i aint having my man kissing or doing R scenes on anyone...especially one that is hot as Ken..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ok noy..i'll be back to spam with you later..gonna go to the store..hehe i'll be thinking about Ken & his bad ass...lol love ya mama=]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao..tell me about it...i was like.."hmm i wonder what's going on under the water" lol wonder what his wife was thinking...lol sh*t if that was me..i would've been like "cut!! no more" i aint having my man kissing or doing R scenes on anyone...especially one that is hot as Ken..lol
lmao. you know! i would've been like "that's a rap! there aint gonna be no under the water rawr scene!" haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, the mvs just keep on coming!..i only made 2 lol. ive been wanting to make another one but too lazy and busy with school.

i think Sb has more mvs compare to JLR

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dang, the mvs just keep on coming!..i only made 2 lol. ive been wanting to make another one but too lazy and busy with school.

i think Sb has more mvs compare to JLR
oh yeahh SB has more mvs simple because SB has more sweet scenes to use! hahah. :lol:

i need to go finish my mvs. i'll try to get back on ladies! so until then ladies.... laterrr. byeee! :kiss:

[lil sister's kicking me off so she can get on aim.. she's lame... lol]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i just feel like saying this...

JLR aint got nothing on SB! :dude: :tease:
what you trying to do girl, get us all killed????!!?? ahahahaha JK :lol:

Tinah..dont worry...SB sisters will win...BIG TIME...lol....hahhhahahahah
oh yeah do doubt! SB sisters all the way

cuz when i think about it, like seriously thought about it, JLR did have repetitive scenes & aff's screaming in the lakorn was annoying, & when she cries... i didn't feel the emtions, it just seem like she was sniffing her nose becuase it was runny not because of tears you know. & man, aum's apology to aff .. LAME ... he didn't even have to beg.. that was WEAK.

any JLR fans that read this.. & gets offended ... oh damn wells. my opinion. ^_^
hahahahahahaha omg!! YOU ARE TRYING TO GET US KILLED!!....i know...it was pretty weak..but it kept enterainted for a while lol :lol:

was wondering how many mvs does SB have already??? && how many does JLR have?? i mean to me..it seem as though these two are a big competition on sw....lol
well i made 3 so far!!!!! :p

it takes me like 2-3 hours a piece to compile....not even joking!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh yeahh SB has more mvs simple because SB has more sweet scenes to use! hahah. :lol:

i need to go finish my mvs. i'll try to get back on ladies! so until then ladies.... laterrr. byeee! :kiss:

[lil sister's kicking me off so she can get on aim.. she's lame... lol]
omg..i remember when i was all into aim! hahaha..i hardly sign on anymore...maybe like once a day..thats about it..just to see who's on and stuff..bye noy!! you need to come bac soon!

yeah..i'm not gonna lie...SB has so many sweet scenes and sad scenes you can tweak with..like all the songs i chose to use dont even really go with the song, but i made it look like it went with the song haha
here's a link to all my MV's so far

Mv's by lilxgxriah
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilxgxriah

page 541 baby!!! OWNED!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay i decided to come back sooner than i thought... hahah. [i kicked my sister out.. muahaha]

& i'm still working on my mv. :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
okay i decided to come back sooner than i thought... hahah. [i kicked my sister out.. muahaha]

& i'm still working on my mv. :lol:
nice!!!...i'm lucky i got my own computer..my brother doesnt even care about anything else besides like football, working out, and his protein shakes..hahaha...so i'm glad we dont really fight over anything

i'm working on a new mv too ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nice!!!...i'm lucky i got my own computer..my brother doesnt even care about anything else besides like football, working out, and his protein shakes..hahaha...so i'm glad we dont really fight over anything

i'm working on a new mv too ^_^

lol. i would use my sister's laptop but something's wrong with the internet connection & plus it's superrr... slow.. so lol.

me & my lil sis fight like cats & dogs. we get along sometimes then we'll fight... :lol:

i left a comment on your latest SB MV riah!