[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
the controversy made it extra big like when that lady was bringing how they used the term "nah tua mia" she obviously doesnt watch enough lakorn or something cuz they've been using that term for the longest time now. SB isnt the first
yeah...plus before you make any comment like that..you should watch the whole thing first..

fun

Expired Sarnie
the controversy made it extra big like when that lady was bringing how they used the term "nah tua mia" she obviously doesnt watch enough lakorn or something cuz they've been using that term for the longest time now. SB isnt the first
contro really brought attention to. the bangkok post sure made it even more popular. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
i only found Ann Tongprasom's english website... but i dunno where i can find Ken's.... btw, i registered yesterday to Ann's webby...:) im going to the guestbook right now to post something... at least if i have to be a member of their sites (ken and ann) at least im updated..... :)

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think ken has a eng forum. it is usually the nang ek who usually have one. LOL the actress sure know how to win a man and a girl heart. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man, people are alwasy gonna quick to criticize. people just love seeing other people down, in this case, people loving bringing SB down. i don't know why all the sudden they wanna come out & start talking all this b.s. it makes me mad.
yeah...plus before you make any comment like that..you should watch the whole thing first..
seriously. people just wanna start shit.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dont think ken has a eng forum. it is usually the nang ek who usually have one. LOL the actress sure know how to win a man and a girl heart. LOL
i see.. yeah, im still not over with Ann's acting... (very effective actress)... she made the SB fever with her CRY-CRY.... :)

man, people are always gonna quick to criticize. people just love seeing other people down, in this case, people loving bringing SB down. i don't know why all the sudden they wanna come out & start talking all this b.s. it makes me mad.
seriously. people just wanna start shit.
i hate people like that... how come they criticize it without knowing or watching it???? for me, i gotta watch it first and know about them before i criticize... i mean use to criticize (but that a different story... its about our art critic). i honestly, can't say anything to SB but an excellent drama (so as my friend Bleela6).

i dont wanna fight over with talking nonsense... it better to leave them alone and rather just have fun watching it and talking the SB with positive feedbacks...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i see.. yeah, im still not over with Ann's acting... (very effective actress)... she made the SB fever with her CRY-CRY.... :)
i hate people like that... how come they criticize it without knowing or watching it???? for me, i gotta watch it first and know about them before i criticize... i mean use to criticize (but that a different story... its about our art critic). i honestly, can't say anything to SB but an excellent drama (so as my friend Bleela6).

i dont wanna fight over with talking nonsense... it better to leave them alone and rather just have fun watching it and talking the SB with positive feedbacks...
seriously, there is always 2 sides to the story. people are only looking it from one side. but whatever, people have their own opinion & i'm still gonna love my SB! :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is how it is when a certain lakorn becomes a big hit. people is always gonna find their way to criticize it to the fullest and they overlook the good side of the lakorn. atleast SB became the talk of the town though. there was an article stating that about 10 million viewers tune in to watch this. wow!..a whole lot of peeps.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is how it is when a certain lakorn becomes a big hit. people is always gonna find their way to criticize it to the fullest and they overlook the good side of the lakorn. atleast SB became the talk of the town though. there was an article stating that about 10 million viewers tune in to watch this. wow!..a whole lot of peeps.
10 million?! deng.... that is a lot of people. wooohoooo! :dude:

SB is the talk of the town alright. :tease:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
and could be the lakorn of the year if no other one beat its rating.

omg seriously. in the SB/JLR fever thread, this one girl is starting ish again saying how thai lakorn is stupid & how oum ruk was stupid. i'm like seriously if you're gonna bash lakorns, why the "F" are you in here. stick do what you're use to.

like i said earlier in the thread... "don't start what you can't finish Biiatchhhh"

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i did saw the comment but ill just let it go or else its gonna keep going on lol. i could list a whole bunch of stupid lakorns. oum ruk is good cuz of its uniqueness.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh, i did saw the comment but ill just let it go or else its gonna keep going on lol. i could list a whole bunch of stupid lakorns. oum ruk is good cuz of its uniqueness.
i was being nice when i commented... haha. i usually would've gone off. lol.

oh yeah.. there are some pretty stupid lakorns out there that are pointless & boring...

my mama's watch paul/pancake's lakorn right now... man it's so iffying boring... no point to it & it just lags... <_<

nina07

sarNie Adult
and because ken is in it..duhh..haha :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch7 lakorns hasnt been so great latly. not just this year but for the past 2-3 or maybe even longer. well, for me...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
and because ken is in it..duhh..haha :p
well of course! lol. i really like the storyline & plot plus ken's character is just a sweetheart! i <3 him.. :wub:

ch7 lakorns hasnt been so great latly. not just this year but for the past 2-3 or maybe even longer. well, for me...
oh i know. i like Dung duang hurathai though & bussaba rey ruk. i cried my eyes out in BBR... so sad...

nina07

sarNie Adult
well of course! lol. i really like the storyline & plot plus ken's character is just a sweetheart! i <3 him.. :wub:
oh i know. i like Dung duang hurathai though & bussaba rey ruk. i cried my eyes out in BBR... so sad...
well i started off with ch7 first, and there were only a couple of lakorns that i liked..

-pleng ruk rim fung khong
-pleng din klin dao
-nong miew kerl petch

and then it just went downhill from there..haha...i just watched alexandra's new lakorn because shes lao..haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
do ch7 have anticipating lakorns for this year?..their lakorn thread has been so dead in here compare to ch3 lakorn threads

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well i started off with ch7 first, and there were only a couple of lakorns that i liked..

-pleng ruk rim fung khong
-pleng din klin dao
-nong miew kerl petch

and then it just went downhill from there..haha...i just watched alexandra's new lakorn because shes lao..haha
lol. i tried watching wier & alexandra's lakorn.. but couldn't finish it. i'm not a big fan of cee. lol. i try to watch kob's lakorn like nang tad but i just couldn't do it. noon & vee's lakorn looks interesting but i can't get myself to watch it... sigh.. i'm still stuck on SB.

do ch7 have anticipating lakorns for this year?..their lakorn thread has been so dead in here compare to ch3 lakorn threads
i don't even know.Vee's lakorn haven't been doing so good lately & i like him as an actor too.. his lakorns use to be good.. don't know what happen.