[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki my love!!! I definitely miss you. I am waiting for you to complete 5 Roses!!!

yeah it'll end soon... *finally* LOL

Nikki!! i love aya ueto!!! and celeb to binbo taro is soooo funny! i love it!

she's dating P'A (i forgot his family name)

i'm anticipating SGPT of anne and chakrit! for ken's lakorn, none other than those with anne. hahaha...
hi5~! ^_^ i'll be anticipating with her upcoming series and movie this year too...

im anticipating SGPT and 365days... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i maybe late for greetings but i like to congratz Ken and Ann winning the best actor/actress of 2008... ^_^ :lol: :spin: :yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4ZzrYiax4

yeah it'll end soon... *finally* LOL

hi5~! ^_^ i'll be anticipating with her upcoming series and movie this year too...

im anticipating SGPT and 365days... ^_^
Oh gosh I'm so glad they won. :D It's nice to know they are on top of the world. LMAO. okay maybe not on top of the world exactly but they're up there. hehe.

Oohhhhh I cannot wait for SGPT!!! Krit... :drool:

Question: what scene & epi was this from?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i dont have time for my lakorns anymore!! college is taking so much of my time..both educational wise, and personal lol
Awee... it's okay Riah. Semester just started for me & i'll probably be too tied up to watch any lakorns. LOL don't worry Riah, those lakorns won't go anywhere! :D

me too!!! let's watch together noy!
Awee... I watched it again last night & :lmao: it just brought back so much memories... :lmao: I totally miss Kawee/Narin...! I'll be watching it again tonight. heheh.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ok noy! you go ahead.

i'll be watching the new ones first. hehe...
LOL. I just realize that Narin/Kawee had a baby boy. :lol: Gosh, the scene where Kawee was lying in bed just thinking back of all things he's done to Narin brought tears to my eyes. It was just sad!!! :lmao:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL. I just realize that Narin/Kawee had a baby boy. :lol: Gosh, the scene where Kawee was lying in bed just thinking back of all things he's done to Narin brought tears to my eyes. It was just sad!!! :lmao:
awww noy! you're tempting me to watch it again now!
you started watching yesterday and you're now in that part? are you even sleeping? hehehe...

first time i watched it, i was in front of the pc for 25 hrs straight! hahaha!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww noy! you're tempting me to watch it again now!
you started watching yesterday and you're now in that part? are you even sleeping? hehehe...

first time i watched it, i was in front of the pc for 25 hrs straight! hahaha!!!
hehe. I didn't watch it from the beginning. I started on the part where Kawee went searching for Narin. :wub: I'm missing epi... <_< gotta look for it. LOL.

I will definitely watch it again. heheh. I'm in loveeee... :wub: with Kawee & Narin!! :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh! haha!

i'm watching epi 1 now! hahaha! you're a temptress noy! you made me watch it again!

i still get the shivers when i see kid with leela! it's just eeewww...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh! haha!

i'm watching epi 1 now! hahaha! you're a temptress noy! you made me watch it again!

i still get the shivers when i see kid with leela! it's just eeewww...
Wohoo!! Someone to watch SB again. hehe. Awe... you know what scene I just loveee tooo!! When Kawee told Leela that he's in love with Narin. ekkkkk!!! <--- screams like a girl! It brought butterflies to my stomach... :wub: & then leela went crazy trying to stop Kawee from going :loool: I loveeee it...! :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Wohoo!! Someone to watch SB again. hehe. Awe... you know what scene I just loveee tooo!! When Kawee told Leela that he's in love with Narin. ekkkkk!!! <--- screams like a girl! It brought butterflies to my stomach... :wub: & then leela went crazy trying to stop Kawee from going :loool: I loveeee it...! :D
aaahhh!!! noy! give me the link of that scene fast! hehehe...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: ahh... I wish I knew... LOL. I watched the DVD version so I don't know... :blink: But I think it's in Epi 10... maybe Epi 9... i'm not too sure... =/
awww... so you're watching it unsubbed?

oh well, i'll look for that part later. for now, gotta prepare for lunch! hehe...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ok, i have a question...

in thailand, if a guy and a girl have sex, do they instantly call themselves husband and wife even without getting married?

in sb, kawee wanted to say "i'm your husband" or "your my wife" to rin...
in jlr, the crazy woman claimed to be harit's wife coz they slept together before...
and soriya can't respond when sansanee told her "it's none of your business if i'm gonna date him. unless he's your husband..."

and other scenes from other lakorns...