[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you miss Kawee, check out Taddao Bussaya. Dilok who played Khun Kit is like a mirror of Kawee lmao how ironic. Taddao Bussaya is a great lakorn if you miss SB!!! Well just scenes of Jao Pattana and Jitree lmao!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^lol!!

CH7 needs to tone down the strong nang'eks. Sometimes it goes to far, it just turns to b-slapping most of the time which isn't great 80% of the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tell me about it, I don't remember the last Ch7 lakorn that I have seen all the way till the end. I admit, most of their beginning are actually great. Ch7 are just bad at making a middle and an end. Plus they like to drag on their lakorns. I understand some boring stuff but when it becomes boring and dragging, it becomes a stupid lakorn.

Melissa

sarNie Egg
I loved this one , even tho the r scenes made me cringe a bit. The part where Leela came on to Kawee , EWWWW! Am I watching a lakorn or the Jerry Springer show? :p

As an aside , Ken plays deranged really well B)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I loved this one , even tho the r scenes made me cringe a bit. The part where Leela came on to Kawee , EWWWW! Am I watching a lakorn or the Jerry Springer show? :p

As an aside , Ken plays deranged really well B)
ken is a great actor. it's no surprise the he is very convincig in his roles.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
iluvjin, thanks for the pictures :D
Gasshh...i totally ♥ this lakorn.
I miss it so much that i watched it one too many times...
i don't even know where to start anymore..when watching it again. ahhahaha jk
of course the beginning :D eehhehe :p

that picture where ken did the peace sign, idk. ahahaha it makes me laugh xD Lol
but he's still adorable :)

Lol Oh man. Every time when i watch the ending where everyone is bonding together...
i just can't help it but feel awkward when Ken "Kissed" the baby.
you can already tell that it was just a baby doll..based on the way she was holding it...
but whatever...it was an AWESOMEERR Ending :D
Ehehehhhehe...imma go back and watch it again this weekend. :)
Have a KAteam marathon again ! XD

Btw, Wooot Wooot ! My Favorite Kissing Scene xD
I want the Pool one toooo! Ahaha :p jk

Iya

sarNie Adult
i just skimmed through this drama again and feel in love with the couple all over again. but gosh, so much r-scenes! lol. not that i'm complaining. i just love ken and anne.

btw, i just found out that this is a remake of kob and brook's sawan bieng. no wonder i thought the storyline was familiar.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah, it was a remake of Kob and Brooks lakorn. I watched the r-scene of their version and it was scary almost! lol!

I liked Ken and Ann more! lol! I sound perverted! :lol: But I like Ken and Ann and would love to see the more of them!!! Yay for 365 Day's of Love!

Iya

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah, it was a remake of Kob and Brooks lakorn. I watched the r-scene of their version and it was scary almost! lol!

I liked Ken and Ann more! lol! I sound perverted! :lol: But I like Ken and Ann and would love to see the more of them!!! Yay for 365 Day's of Love!
me too. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love the kiss scenes in SB. My favorite was when Anne kissed him at the end of the lakorn. It was just simple and sweet. I cried. Oh I love Ken as Kawee. Brook is just blah lol and Kob was emotionless. I like Kob when she gets mad, because I could feel her anger. That is why I usually picture her as nang rai and a diva.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yeah didn't like Brook so much. I just have to say that I watched lakorns here and there so I missed a lot. I've only been active since Sawan Bieng. Ken and Ann are the reason I started to watch Thai Lakorns again although I've seen my share. I think the first one i remember watching was Basaitong with Num and Joy! ha! That was so long ago! I'm going so off topic! But gals I'm almost at my 1000 Post!!!! And I will use that post for a Ken/Ann thread where I first started!!

I love this lakorn! And just watch it awhile ago! :lol:

roselovesice

WOOOT WOOOTTT ~ TOPPED PAGE 737 :D
So HAPPPY NA XD

Oh man. i watched that scene tooo! It was a Creepy, Awkward R-Scene...
The color back then made it even Creepier! ROFL
AHAHAHA I Like Ken & Ann More toooo :D WOOOT WOOOT !

I love the kiss scenes in SB. My favorite was when Anne kissed him at the end of the lakorn. It was just simple and sweet. I cried. Oh I love Ken as Kawee. Brook is just blah lol and Kob was emotionless. I like Kob when she gets mad, because I could feel her anger. That is why I usually picture her as nang rai and a diva.
MEEE TOOOOO ! I love ALLL the kissing scene ;D It's sooo FORCY & CUTE :D
Gassh...now i'm gonna sound like a pervert too..but i love the R-SCENES! XD
I don't know why...maybe it's because it is KEN & ANN :D Lol
I didn't really watch Kob & Brooke's version. I only saw the ending & the R-scene. :p

Yeah didn't like Brook so much. I just have to say that I watched lakorns here and there so I missed a lot. I've only been active since Sawan Bieng. Ken and Ann are the reason I started to watch Thai Lakorns again although I've seen my share. I think the first one i remember watching was Basaitong with Num and Joy! ha! That was so long ago! I'm going so off topic! But gals I'm almost at my 1000 Post!!!! And I will use that post for a Ken/Ann thread where I first started!!

I love this lakorn! And just watch it awhile ago! :lol:
Heyyy ! Me alsooo ! I started watching Lakorns when Sawan Biang came out.
It totally caught my attention. Lol
1000 posts on KAteam threads? Woot Woot. I'll Cheer You on with your postings. Lol jk
But Have funnn ! :D lol
Baisaitong? Gosh i totally hated that lakorn. Didn't like Num nor Joy.
But now i like them both :D Because of JLR & The One Num did with Donut. :)
It was cute ! :D lol Oh man. Somewhat off topic. Lol
Enuff Said. Peace :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
^lol i liked ban sai thong but at the same time hated it. i was so annoyed by joy and at that time her acting wasn't great but somehow she made a lot of improvement. i had always like num but not so much nowadays, he hadn't had a recent lakorn that i liked ever since... i think it was ruk prakasit. ken and rome are my top. aum comes close and the rest follows lol...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I agree! Now Num is just looming around, he isn't as great as he was before. I do like joy now but all she does is play the nang'rai.

Ken and Chakrit are on the op pf my list then the others. :lol:

roselovesice

yeah...those times..moments. lol xD

^^Ken & Chakrit? Interesting. ahahaha...
my top list would be Ken & Mark :D
they're so handsome ! Although Mark is just currently new, he made it to my top. lol
but Ken will always be my #1 top favorite dara for mens ;D
rofl

Why doesn't Joy play any N'ek roles anymore anyways? Num is coming back sooon!
Which i am happy about that :D well, base from his interview....it'll be with KOB :D
can't wait to see what it is going to be about :)

Off topic..but Are you guys up for Ken & Chomp's Lakorn? Jw :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
There were some complaints that this is not original and similar to What Happens In Vegas, but I think it is different, they didn't get drunk and married but to see who divorces who, yes it relates but two completely different plot. I wonder why Chom needs the money that she would sacrifice herself to marry playboy Ken.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Indeed they were. I loved ever second of it, even Leela's part because Nampueng did a fantastic job. Got to hate and love her for what she did.