[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm in the process of making another video but im comtemplating if I should continue with it since I want to find a better video program (;

I can't capture the essence of the beautiful CHARIO in my drawing :( In progression <3 Mario looks prego haha ! As I zoom in the pic, I noticed that mario has a big upper body ouuuuuui ehhe his pecs tho heeh ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aweee thanks fun. My major "was" Art but honestly, I was not near of becoming an artist. I lost all confidence when I met my classmates a few semesters ago...now they are what I call true artists hehe I haven't had the urge to draw or paint since my last painting of M&M creating a heart shape by the sunset (NM2) and that was in 12'. Somehow Chario's picture was calling for me hehe I love love that picture of them ^^

@bella, this means we'll be seeing you more active here right? Miss seeing you in these threads :) No major updates yet since the producer is on vacation.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
@smilez
Yea ill be a little more active. Since the scandal i havent been around because my poor mteam heart shattered. . But mario and chalida can fix it!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
You're very Talented Smilez. I wish I could draw but I guess I was not blessed to have that talent. lol

Every time I read or think of "Chario" I think of "cheerios" and I start craving for some cereal.  :rolleyes1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@bella; you're right on the dot. I have so much more motivation now since Chario is paired up. I find it crazy how we were just talking and wishing for these two pair up not too long ago.

@xounerthanlater,

blushes thank you na <3 can't wait to share the finalized version hehe LOL you think of cheerios and I think of cherries ;p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can now cross out Chario on my wish list... but I hope they reunite in a different production.

Now I am waiting on a Nadech-Chalida pairing. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I'm still waiting for Nalida too Fun hehe.

I've been gone for a while... but where's the updates... *boohoo* they're so mean :p

Cute mvs Smilez, makes me miss Kwan/Win :( but excited to see Chario :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Same ! Ugh ! I wish "Kammethep Roy Ruk" was real! I want Nalida in that kind of drama since I've watched a lot of smilez fmv of it. Or not GAME RUK KOL SANAE Ha (I think that's the title) ... Idk. Either those two kind of genre / concept.